The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Saw my nick being mentioned by bro EoS. The ladies were spoilt by Mark. They actually thought all men are the same, equally obliging and free like Mark.
What bro EoS said I agree, at the rate Mark and Has are going, they will be like Nat and her big dick hubby. Then what's the point of getting married? Just be in the swinger club, more straightforward.
Mark's company indeed is weird. Some men might be dying to join, thinking there are plenty of free pussies lining up. However, shitting in the same backyard is bad, shitting in various corner of it, with different counterparts is worst.
Old 20-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I’m still at page 35.. really can’t wait to join you all in the latest discussions.. wait for me!!!
Old 21-07-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I’m still at page 35.. really can’t wait to join you all in the latest discussions.. wait for me!!!
That means you have already completed 1/5 of the journey. You are doing great. Only 4/5 more to go. I'll certainly be rooting for you while enjoying my magarita

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 21-07-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Saw my nick being mentioned by bro EoS. The ladies were spoilt by Mark. They actually thought all men are the same, equally obliging and free like Mark.
What bro EoS said I agree, at the rate Mark and Has are going, they will be like Nat and her big dick hubby. Then what's the point of getting married? Just be in the swinger club, more straightforward.
Mark's company indeed is weird. Some men might be dying to join, thinking there are plenty of free pussies lining up. However, shitting in the same backyard is bad, shitting in various corner of it, with different counterparts is worst.
I do not think they are spoilt by Mark. It just feel like they are the types who are slightly more open in their communication about their needs and wants?

Then again, Mark is too accommodating to everyone, even from the start with Ann.

Luckily he is only eating in two places in the company. Imagine if he really slept with every single female there like his predecessor, we would have more stories to read, or he might just get fired when the GM or GF cannot tolerate his behaviour anymore.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 21-07-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
That means you have already completed 1/5 of the journey. You are doing great. Only 4/5 more to go. I'll certainly be rooting for you while enjoying my magarita
Mark does indeed have the stamina to write for this long, coming 9 years and still writing.

I lost the motivation to write my fiction stories, and even my mainstream projects were all put on hold when work in real life started to get busy.

Old 21-07-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must also read bro EoS story, equally interesting, juicy and addictive.
Bro EOS and Shrouded, one of them is 倚天剑,the other one is 屠龙刀。Lol.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Omg thank you! I’ll check them out in my free time! Have so many stories I’m already following up on! It’s like so realistic that maybe I might start to call my own colleagues Jim and Janice or Bernard or Mike HAHAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Old 21-07-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
I do not think they are spoilt by Mark. It just feel like they are the types who are slightly more open in their communication about their needs and wants?

Then again, Mark is too accommodating to everyone, even from the start with Ann.

Luckily he is only eating in two places in the company. Imagine if he really slept with every single female there like his predecessor, we would have more stories to read, or he might just get fired when the GM or GF cannot tolerate his behaviour anymore.
Bro, the ladies are spoilt by Mark lah. If they were so vocal and proactive yet Mark behaved like the you now, you think they would get what they wanted?
As for the company, how many current female staff left that haven't got a go with Mark? He's not far from his predecessor lor. In fact, the whistle blowing for that dude, I start to think of its planted cause someone how jealous for not getting enough attention.
We all probably know why in thr old days the emperors mostly died young. Started the day early and ended every night kenna squeeze dry by the empress or the concubine. That's why I am worried for Mark. 😎
Old 21-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, the ladies are spoilt by Mark lah. If they were so vocal and proactive yet Mark behaved like the you now, you think they would get what they wanted?
As for the company, how many current female staff left that haven't got a go with Mark? He's not far from his predecessor lor. In fact, the whistle blowing for that dude, I start to think of its planted cause someone how jealous for not getting enough attention.
We all probably know why in thr old days the emperors mostly died young. Started the day early and ended every night kenna squeeze dry by the empress or the concubine. That's why I am worried for Mark. 😎
Lol. What a comparison.

There is still Rebecca, the finance girl and the other marketing girl if I'm not wrong. 3 vs. 2.

I think Mark will not say no because he is afraid to upset them. He has everything to lose.

Old 21-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Lol bro. I'm old news.

Might as well introduce the stories by ilock, coffeecans, hardaway as well.

Old 21-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol. What a comparison.

There is still Rebecca, the finance girl and the other marketing girl if I'm not wrong. 3 vs. 2.

I think Mark will not say no because he is afraid to upset them. He has everything to lose.
It's just a matter of time lor. It's called WIP, work in progress.
Lol.
Old 21-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lol bro. I'm old news.

Might as well introduce the stories by ilock, coffeecans, hardaway as well.
All these nostalgic mentions, you are all the best.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's just a matter of time lor. It's called WIP, work in progress.
Lol.
I won't la. Not interested in them.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engravedsin View Post
All these nostalgic mentions, you are all the best.
Agree with this. I was inspired by some of those mentioned as well.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Omg thank you! I’ll check them out in my free time! Have so many stories I’m already following up on! It’s like so realistic that maybe I might start to call my own colleagues Jim and Janice or Bernard or Mike HAHAS
What else are you reading sis? I'll take a look as well. Need a break from writing my story and the current job situation. Going mad soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1