The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
Hi bro, I always read FRs with an open mind, good or bad.

These charlatans need to be taken to task as they have caused many of our threads here in SBF to be deleted.

Peace, and have a good day ahead
FR is just a guide only. It just help you to make some decision and also get some info. Different people different style and different cock too so no point comparing. Just take it as a pinch of salt.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Agreed too. Upped +153

Yes, agreed too. Must know the right tactics to do it.
Up n Returned you my humble points

Last edited by 69boz; 19-05-2023 at 10:45 PM.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
One time I visited a FL dome 1, was disappointed with her service and went straight to ML nearby for bbbj, and on my way back home decided to pay visit to another ML cause wanted big boobs on my face...

So it is possible, if you have free time
Yes, and money. Lol
Old 20-05-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
FR is just a guide only. It just help you to make some decision and also get some info. Different people different style and different cock too so no point comparing. Just take it as a pinch of salt.
Precisely, it is just a guide. Never fully rely on other people's FRs. I always go try myself. Some of these commercial telegram operators patterns more than badminton.
Old 20-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Precisely, it is just a guide. Never fully rely on other people's FRs. I always go try myself. Some of these commercial telegram operators patterns more than badminton.
Standard just try and take rough guide form FR can Liao.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-05-2023, 01:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Btw, upped +153

Old 21-05-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, upped +153
Thanks bro, up you back my humble +5pts
Old 21-05-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got viet lisa contact?
Old 21-05-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried c*** from n**** s**

Initially wanted to book a***e but then they say they accidentally double booked so got assigned c*** instead.

Looks 6/10 - not a looker but she got use her hair cover la, so the face look slimmer

Body - big boobs but don't allow zhut, but can french tho but ymmv

Had bbbj, no talks about $$ until end of the deed, even until the end also she never request, overall service was quite good.

rtv? Maybe, but probably will wanna try others , I think I saw s*** on the way out, slim and cute
Old 21-05-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
Tried c*** from n**** s**

Initially wanted to book a***e but then they say they accidentally double booked so got assigned c*** instead.

Looks 6/10 - not a looker but she got use her hair cover la, so the face look slimmer

Body - big boobs but don't allow zhut, but can french tho but ymmv

Had bbbj, no talks about $$ until end of the deed, even until the end also she never request, overall service was quite good.

rtv? Maybe, but probably will wanna try others , I think I saw s*** on the way out, slim and cute
When I visited A***** on the night of 10th May, I saw C***, H**** and Y*** at the front counter, so I chatted with all three of them. Did not see A**** or S*** (guess both of them were busy with customers).

Need to mention that this joint offers an added dimension of privacy, akin to what I encountered when I visited a joint near the Geylang Lorong 9 Beef KwayTeow stall, more than a year ago (that joint is gone). Like spy movie kind of excitement.
This is only reserved for regulars.
To enjoy the experience, the hourly fee is not 70 (60 is normal oil, 70 is hot oil) but xxx. It is nice to try once.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massagB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
When I visited A***** on the night of 10th May, I saw C***, H**** and Y*** at the front counter, so I chatted with all three of them. Did not see A**** or S*** (guess both of them were busy with customers).

Need to mention that this joint offers an added dimension of privacy, akin to what I encountered when I visited a joint near the Geylang Lorong 9 Beef KwayTeow stall, more than a year ago (that joint is gone). Like spy movie kind of excitement.
This is only reserved for regulars.
To enjoy the experience, the hourly fee is not 70 (60 is normal oil, 70 is hot oil) but xxx. It is nice to try once.
Tried once with Y*** different feeling and more relax area with pink neon light surrounding.
Hard to get slot for H****via counter and was assigned to C***.
Good figure and Very good service through out 60 mins ,especially the cat bath style .
Was told H**** kana Bao by some rich man Liao.
Dun take booking at this moment
Old 22-05-2023, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11444 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Tried once with Y*** different feeling and more relax area with pink neon light surrounding.
Good figure and Very good service through out 60 mins ,especially the cat bath style .
Upped yr points ….

Pending latest Post to return favor:
Tigershark75, Thundergod22001

2nd Upz list:
CoCk shoCk, arse-nal, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, Smoky7, Prince7, Supervert, lonebonker, Swagelock, PeaceKris, hungten, powerkid, grey82,Sex crusader, Sanuuk, Jay Chou, SimplyUnperfect, Cumexplorer, randily, sbftiankon, SG10, Gladboy, solopop, biostar, Vampiredevil, Naka_Timo, BikinisLover, lovecim, Swagelock, zendra, wnps, sc slayer, Wu Song Jr, shctaw, kthan10, topcook1, danny888, ThisIsMelwood

3rd Upz list:
Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird, Havanna Slicks, lt0l0tl, powerman881, wally888, owen10
Old 22-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
+153 for you.

Old 22-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
omfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any lobang nearby tai seng mrt ? or any good lobang around there
Old 22-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
bastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

visited Nxxxx Sxx… will say it’s worth a visit if there are people out there still thinking if they want to give it a try.
but got to say the carpark is limited..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1