The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Tiktok ml

Too bad rich bukit timah gong kias like to go patronize them..what can you do....
Old 03-01-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Too bad rich bukit timah gong kias like to go patronize them..what can you do....
Not necessary oni from bukit timah, bukit panjang oso hv, bukit gombak oso hv, bukit batok oso hv, bukit merah oso hv, bukit ho swee oso hv, tio bo? ..
Old 03-01-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Generally speaking mls always gives in to those customers that treats her well, to those who are generous in buying gifts and she finds him comfortable, ml are human, once in a while they also need sex and be caress.
If she never gives you means she is not comfortable and not ready for you.

Last edited by Newsasap; 03-01-2024 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Add
Old 03-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Nicole and Lily always posted in Tiktok exercising and exposed their boobs to attract carrot head to go RSG spa
Old 03-01-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
Nicole and Lily always posted in Tiktok exercising and exposed their boobs to attract carrot head to go RSG spa
Lily like kitten, soft spoken waiting to be fondle.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

This particular spa being discussed, the shop front can be seen from the main road, jurong kechil. In the evening can see most of the ml come out to sit at the table set up outside to chit chat or have meal. All look quite ordinary or average, i can't imagine why anyone would pay such a premium for these.

Speaking of this shophouse row, long ago there was a "rivulet" spa, anyone remember or used to frequent it?
Old 03-01-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Lily like kitten, soft spoken waiting to be fondle.
Lily chop carrot head GQ want 120
Old 03-01-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

When u walk in a spa you must be daring, not kia kia type, lady see you kia kia they very happy becos you telling them you are green. So during golden question they have their say this cannot that cannot.
Upfront you tell them what you want. If they say cannot then just pure massage. After that go geylang let go.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
When u walk in a spa you must be daring, not kia kia type, lady see you kia kia they very happy becos you telling them you are green. So during golden question they have their say this cannot that cannot.
Upfront you tell them what you want. If they say cannot then just pure massage. After that go geylang let go.
no point go massage dont do GQ, might as well go pure massage. just ask GQ how much then nego if too much then just say dont want
Old 03-01-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
intelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyintelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
doubt it's them lol, can PM their TT handle? I go check
Old 03-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lily chop carrot head GQ want 120
Because you didn't straighten out with her, if she tells me straight i say no. Pure massage only.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

So many ml on tiktok.. why are the lousy ones being discussed? I think the most successful ML I have seen on tiktok is Candy. 42.6K followers. Recently added a new Viet lady in her MP. The other one that draws attention is Alice. Probably found some rich bf who drives a Rolls Royce.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Ya and this alice keep going on random staycations, she isnt poor one, even told me that she intend to hire an asst to run and manage her ads, 3k/mth. Duno real or fake.

Lily from hito iki also look quite decent, shes always on TT
Old 03-01-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So many ml on tiktok.. why are the lousy ones being discussed? I think the most successful ML I have seen on tiktok is Candy. 42.6K followers. Recently added a new Viet lady in her MP. The other one that draws attention is Alice. Probably found some rich bf who drives a Rolls Royce.
The short short abit meaty meaty Candy? Last time from SD at B. Timah? Didnt know she got so much followers
Old 04-01-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
The short short abit meaty meaty Candy? Last time from SD at B. Timah? Didnt know she got so much followers
Yes. That's her. Previously Angel from Pure Bliss in Newest and Great World City area. She was at Newest for many years.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1