The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Sherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
I am gonna post the pic....
so how? gonna put IT's pic?
Old 02-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ninjablur is Cool - loads of Potential

how about if the pic is for real..
send it around NUS campus.. let them noe about IT
Old 03-05-2004, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
fattyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am wondering if "IT" stays at Chai Chee.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyboy

any reason for that assumption? or u juz post for fun?
Old 04-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyboy
IT is not the one who stays n Chai Chee.. i rem that last time got tricked by another one in Chai chee but that ah qua is pretty harmless... that is a real ahqua.. unless IT, which is half full ah qua and total monster.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonggt
I read the whole thread la.... but since I've not met IT before I have nothing to contribute. I've no qualms with you guys slamming IT or anything. I side with a IT for what? Just be a bit sensitive lah... Dun go off tangent lor.

yalo knn you so much feeling I'm sure IT will be pleased to learn more about you..

OR ARE YOU the IT??????????????? posing as samster here?????

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 04-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
yalo knn you so much feeling I'm sure IT will be pleased to learn more about you..

OR ARE YOU the IT??????????????? posing as samster here?????

This chonggt kena the flames all the way up his ass now disappeared hahaha
Old 05-05-2004, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23
This chonggt kena the flames all the way up his ass now disappeared hahaha
quite possibility could be IT.. sigh.. wondering what is to be happened to those guys who don surf this website..kena by IT also no where to complain.. just suffer silently...
Old 05-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
quite possibility could be IT.. sigh.. wondering what is to be happened to those guys who don surf this website..kena by IT also no where to complain.. just suffer silently...
can't imagine to suffer in silence after experiencing IT... muzz be traumatised by IT....
Old 09-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diggydodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm anyone working for posb or dbs? think i have that creature's account number. tried to asked me to transfer some money to help IT. luckily never.
a/c number = account details = address?
Old 09-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggydodo
hmm anyone working for posb or dbs? think i have that creature's account number. tried to asked me to transfer some money to help IT. luckily never.

Give me a house number and i'll see what i can do... Bank account will not be easy...
Old 09-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggydodo
how much is he asking for? was it a threat or juz a request?

guess this thread has helped some bros here to be extra careful in meeting FLs.... thus no/slow business for IT... leads to financial crisis for IT!!

CHEERS to bros here who succeed in warning the other samsters!!

Moral of the story: Do not be paiseh to tell other bros yr true account with Ah Qua! A lesson for all...
Old 11-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diggydodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
how much is he asking for? was it a threat or juz a request?

guess this thread has helped some bros here to be extra careful in meeting FLs.... thus no/slow business for IT... leads to financial crisis for IT!!

CHEERS to bros here who succeed in warning the other samsters!!

Moral of the story: Do not be paiseh to tell other bros yr true account with Ah Qua! A lesson for all...

oh.. well was asking me for "help" pretending to be urgent, etc... well that's why IT went ard trying to con money! so, let's all just not fall into the trick and it will get into financial crisis!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 21
PoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyy60
this guy is staying somewhere in jurong, near the bukit batok area. exact street and block can't remember because it was many years ago.

sometime after that, saw him going into jb by bus. maybe to visit his relatives.

i doubt that informing his family members would help because they would most likely know about his condition already.

Oh no...he is living so near to me? then perhaps i should look around for this 'IT'
Old 12-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

me MIA for 1 week liao and still talking abt this endangered species? haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1