The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Bro. Sensation,
Thank you. You flattered me. I do remember your pm. But my frs. have no juicy details leh, you sure or not that they are so sumptuous to evoke your emotion? But glad you enjoy reading them. Some time this thingy called "chemistry" is a funny. Alot of times, we just happen to click.
Anyway me and my buddy went to DHC yesterday to "tao liang" as weather was very hot. I booked Porche which I've not return for a long time. Wanted to test drive her to see if she has improve. Last time out, she was a "cold" fish...not even a smile. Ok, for those who have not seen her, she is model-like which means good height, slim bode, and small boobs. IMHO she is one of the prettiest gal in this trade. Fair smooth skin with nice facial features. She bears an uncanny resemblence to HK actress Sammi Cheng esp. if she ties up her hair...I don't know if its my strong imagination or what, I keep meeting up with actresses look-a-like in this trade...ke,ke. She gave me a wick smile when she saw me and mockingly scolded me for not returning to see her. But she did not wrap her arms around me to give me a welcome kiss but instead she pinched me! Wah this gal has an "attitude". We tcss thru'out the session like long lost friends. Indeed she is a warmer person now. Massages is quite good but I was a bit disappointed with her TLS which I felt was rather SOP. For those looking to bonk a pretty face, can try her. For 1st timer, I think this gal is difficult to connect. Subsequent visits should be better. Anyway if you are a fan of Sammi Cheng, you can fantasy bonking her.
Cheers,
Old 01-05-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...booked Porche...good height, slim bode, and small boobs...bears resemblence to Sammi Cheng ...
Ah-Zack ah, you really have an uncanny ability to make me gian with each of your FR leh, damn jialat one man...!!! Bwahhahahahaha!!! What's more, it's 1 of my ex-idols...Sammi Cheng!!! But seems like your Porsche has 1 thing better than Sammi... Small boobs!!!! If you are a fan of Sammi, you'll know that she has an airport for a chest n i'm also not much of a boobs man... Wah-piang! Maybe have to start preparing DHC + EHC to be my new base of operation liao!!!!

So who else you have??? Please pm me..... Hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!!!

Last edited by groo; 01-05-2005 at 01:34 AM. Reason: For song lor....
Old 01-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro. Sensation,
Thank you. You flattered me. I do remember your pm. But my frs. have no juicy details leh, you sure or not that they are so sumptuous to evoke your emotion? But glad you enjoy reading them. Some time this thingy called "chemistry" is a funny. Alot of times, we just happen to click.

For 1st timer, I think this gal is difficult to connect. Subsequent visits should be better. Anyway if you are a fan of Sammi Cheng, you can fantasy bonking her.
Cheers,
Dear Bro Zack,

I believe in honesty... what I say to you is nothing but the truth... of cos' in certain times of difficulty... some white lies are unavoidable...

As mentioned, you trigger my emotions with yr FR on one of yr old-flames... really resembled my situation... with this particular lady... which I recommended you thru the pm...

(*Oh yes! Chelsea won good money for me!)

In fact, she's so amazing that I lose my appetite for anyone else... haha...

Can see you enjoying yourself, bro Zach...

All the best in 2005, Bro Zach!
Old 01-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Ah-Zack ah, you really have an uncanny ability to make me gian with each of your FR leh, damn jialat one man...!!! Bwahhahahahaha!!! What's more, it's 1 of my ex-idols...Sammi Cheng!!!

So who else you have??? Please pm me..... Hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!!!
Bro. Groo,
Aiyah, sorry to make you so horny leh...ke,ke,ke. I think I better keep all my other GFs in my pocket, otherwise you will accuse me of maling you gian again...ke,ke.
Bro. Sensation,
Good of you. Actually Amber of Aven view is quite a popular gal though she is no beauty. She more than make up for it with her friendly attitude and great personality.
Cheers,
Old 01-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Porsche

Quote:
Bro. Sensation,
Good of you. Actually Amber of Aven view is quite a popular gal though she is no beauty. She more than make up for it with her friendly attitude and great personality.
Cheers,
Dear Bro Zach,

From your post, you mentioned Amber - popular but average-looking... doesn't it make her having inner beauty to attract people/customers... I admire such ladies...

Hahaha... but not for the time being... me afraid to try cos' of personal reasons...

Cheers again!
Old 03-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Gianness...

Quote:
... sorry to make you so horny leh...ke,ke,ke. I think I better keep all my other GFs in my pocket, otherwise you will accuse me of maling you gian again...ke,ke...
...hehheh, bro-Zack, no gianness where got motivation to try new gals, right??? Anyway, you'll need someone to lighten the load on your pocket whih is bulging and almost overflowing with GFs liao, otherwise the CO may smell a rat n then you're toast... Bwahahhaahahahahah!!!

As for chemistry, i've to say i may be 1 of the fortunate (or unfortunate?!?!?) ones who can't seem to have any chemistry with the WLs i encountered or gals for that matter...my mum taught me to be especially careful of beautiful/pretty girls. Heeheehee! At the back of my mind, they have their own lives + problems n to them, this is just a job to mai-xiao (selling laughs) and earn some bucks.... So i can be friendly to them n tcss till the cows come home, but once i stepped out of the HC, somehow all that has happened get thrown out of my head.... Wah! A lot of psychobabble here leh.... HEE!
Old 03-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

Hi,
Was feeling a little exhausted today due to the long weekend activities plus hot weather. But the thought of having booked a session with my darling Coco of L3 later today perked me up. I was looking forward to a relaxing and soothing session....boy, I was missing her.
She came into the room as i was just drying myself with a tower after my shower. She gave me a quick hug and whispered in my ear, "Darling, long time no see". I pulled her closer to me and our arms wrapped around each other immediately. I could smell the lingering scent of her perfume...hm...it's smell womanly. Next thing, our lips locked and our tongues started to explore and wander like some long lost lovers. She is a good kisser. Her hands were all over me and so were mine on her. I helped her out of her clothings. She looks as good as ever although her boobs are a bit soft and droopy. She is no beauty but somehow her baby face and foxy look have an irresistible allure of her own. Her body is well proportion except that some would consider her thighs a bit muscular but I like that.
Her touches are both soothing and sensual...she has not lost any of these skills despite being away for a few months. We made sweet love for what seem like a long time. She is good....in fact very good. She may not be everyone cup of tea but to me she represent one of the best in this trade. I don't seem to get enough of this gal. welcome back Coco.
Cheers,
Old 04-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,
Was feeling a little exhausted today due to the long weekend activities plus hot weather. But the thought of having booked a session with my darling Coco of L3 later today perked me up. I was looking forward to a relaxing and soothing session....boy, I was missing her.
She came into the room as i was just drying myself with a tower after my shower. She gave me a quick hug and whispered in my ear, "Darling, long time no see". I pulled her closer to me and our arms wrapped around each other immediately. I could smell the lingering scent of her perfume...hm...it's smell womanly. Next thing, our lips locked and our tongues started to explore and wander like some long lost lovers. She is a good kisser. Her hands were all over me and so were mine on her. I helped her out of her clothings. She looks as good as ever although her boobs are a bit soft and droopy. She is no beauty but somehow her baby face and foxy look have an irresistible allure of her own. Her body is well proportion except that some would consider her thighs a bit muscular but I like that.
Her touches are both soothing and sensual...she has not lost any of these skills despite being away for a few months. We made sweet love for what seem like a long time. She is good....in fact very good. She may not be everyone cup of tea but to me she represent one of the best in this trade. I don't seem to get enough of this gal. welcome back Coco.
Cheers,
Hahaha... Bro Zach! You are the best!

Sweet, simple FR, yet seductive...

Good day!
Old 04-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
...the thought of having booked a session with my darling Coco of L3 later today perked me up...
Ah Zack ah, seems like all the Coco in Singapore also can give you a good perk-me-up leh.... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Maybe a good nice slow Summer Snow Ice can give me a great perk-me-up..... but 3-in-1 (or 1-in-3?!?!?!?! ) cannot tahan lah, better freeze the thought.... Heeheehee!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah Zack ah, seems like all the Coco in Singapore also can give you a good perk-me-up leh.... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Maybe a good nice slow Summer Snow Ice can give me a great perk-me-up..... but 3-in-1 (or 1-in-3?!?!?!?! ) cannot tahan lah, better freeze the thought.... Heeheehee!!!
Bro. Groo,
You are right. But this Coco is my fav. amongst all. She is no looker but as you see her a few more times, her look kinda grows on you. I've not recover yet from yesterday steaming encounter with her...hm...can almost feel her right in front of me. Jilat, I think I can forget about my New Year resolution for this year maybe postpone to next year...ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 04-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
...You are right. But this Coco is my fav. amongst all. She is no looker but as you see her a few more times, her look kinda grows on you. I've not recover yet from yesterday steaming encounter with her...hm...can almost feel her right in front of me. Jilat, I think I can forget about my New Year resolution for this year maybe postpone to next year...
Bro-ZT, resolutions are for those on diet.... Bwahahahahahaha!!! I'm planning some afternoon excursions later this week before the long weekend..... decisions, decisions, decisions.... even my didi head is having a headache!
Old 05-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro-ZT, resolutions are for those on diet.... Bwahahahahahaha!!! I'm planning some afternoon excursions later this week before the long weekend..... decisions, decisions, decisions.... even my didi head is having a headache!
Bro. Groo,
Me cheong for too many years and lau liao...so must make resolution to cut back on ECA. But lately been quite frequent due to visiting guests. Actually this is just an excuse, I've been sufferring from the pranks of my "HC WITHDRAWAL" symptoms and been restless for no reason...ke,ke.
Aiyah, just go with your heart lah.....so many GFs to choose from isit? Need further help to make out your mind on your planned sexcapades or not? Enjoy.
Cheers,
Old 05-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
...cheong for too many years and lau liao...so must make resolution to cut back on ECA...sufferring from the pranks of my "HC WITHDRAWAL" symptoms and been restless for no reason...Aiyah, just go with your heart lah.....so many GFs to choose from isit? Need further help to make out your mind on your planned sexcapades or not?
... can cheong means still not lau enough leh... suffering from pangs of HC withdrawal symptoms n restless for no apparent reason??? how lau are you? It just means you need to cheong even more to assuage your WL- hunger pangs for GF feelings and relieve your restlessness resulting from... MID-LIFE CRISIS?!?!?!?!? Bwahahhahahaah!!!

i'll usually make up my mind on the day depending where my travels take me to... so tomorrow hor..... tomorrow then say lah...
Old 05-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
... can cheong means still not lau enough leh... suffering from pangs of HC withdrawal symptoms n restless for no apparent reason??? how lau are you? It just means you need to cheong even more to assuage your WL- hunger pangs for GF feelings and relieve your restlessness resulting from... MID-LIFE CRISIS?!?!?!?!? Bwahahhahahaah!!!

i'll usually make up my mind on the day depending where my travels take me to... so tomorrow hor..... tomorrow then say lah...
Bro.,
Yeh, besides the hc withdrawal pangs, me also sufferring from the 7th year itch...very jilat. That's why so restless.
Ok, since you are a fan of Sammi cheng, I suggest you head doiwn to DHC for a test drive the twin turbo PORCHE. Then pop over to the neighbouring Executive Spa to Q/C chio bu, JESS. After which for your grand finale, head down to Riverview hotel for twin peaks CHRIS....like that you kill 3 birds with one stone...3 in 1 leh as you fantasized. This plan for you swee boh?...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 05-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
...,Ok, since you are a fan of Sammi cheng, I suggest you head doiwn to DHC for a test drive the twin turbo PORCHE. Then pop over to the neighbouring Executive Spa to Q/C chio bu, JESS. After which for your grand finale, head down to Riverview hotel for twin peaks CHRIS....
Bro ZTan,

U mean all three looks like Sammi Cheng ? I thied Chris liao but don't think she looks like Sammi Cheng leh ?

Can tell us more about Jess in Executive Spa ?

Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1