The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Misc news items - IwantbustyKim

Source URL:http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/m...pe-and-robbery

Chang Kar Meng crept up behind the 33-year-old waitress as she waited for the lift at her block, knocked her senseless with a neck chop he learnt from the movies, and robbed her.

He then dragged her to a secluded grass patch where he raped her and took photos of her bare breasts, before and after he violated her, as well as of her clothed body later.

Yesterday, Chang, now 27, was sentenced to 17 years' jail and the maximum 24 strokes of the cane after he pleaded guilty to committing rape and robbery with hurt at about 1.30am on March 8, 2013.

The court heard that the woman, a foreigner married to a Singaporean, left work at about 1.15am and took a taxi home. Chang, who was short of money, decided to rob her after he saw that there was no one around the lift lobby.

The Malaysian sneaked up to her, covered her mouth with his left hand and hit the back of her neck with his right hand. After a few blows, she passed out.

Just as he was about to drag her away, the lift doors opened. Chang lowered his head to prevent his face from being captured by the surveillance camera inside. He dragged her to the side and took her phone, sling bag and jewellery. He then dragged her 13m to a grass patch, where he took photos of her bare breasts, fondled her and raped her.

During the sexual assault, the woman had come to but pretended to remain unconscious out of fear that he would hurt her. He then took more photos of her breasts and dressed her.

He put her work permit, prayer card and house key into her pocket before walking away with her bag. She was about to get away but he returned, so she lay back down on the grass. He then carried her to a staircase landing, laid her on a mattress and took a photo of her. After he left, the woman went home. Her husband then called the police.

Chang's DNA was found on the woman's body and clothes. He was arrested 5˝ months later at the rental flat he shared with his girlfriend. The court heard that a large number of women's underwear was seized from him.
Yesterday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Zhong Zewei cited rape statistics as he argued that a deterrent sentence was warranted.

Between 2012 and last year, the number of reported rapes rose from 133 to 163, although there was a slight dip in 2013.

Chang's brazen crimes in an HDB estate have shaken the assurance that people can walk home safely at night, said the DPP.

Chang's lawyer, Mr Sunil Sudheesan, argued that his client was sincerely remorseful for his actions, which were totally out of character. He also noted that crime statistics did not take into account population growth.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/m....O3B0bPXO.dpuf

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 30-05-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Man gets 17 years' jail, 24 strokes for rape and robbery

Its a sad story but I never knew kung fu chop in movies can be used in real life.

Kung Fu exponent bros here.... can verify?

Old 30-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Alleged rapist Haliffie Mamat said he just wanted to rob victim

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...ted-rob-victim

The location where the alleged rape victim was kicked out of the car

The man who allegedly raped a woman after giving her a lift in his car told the police in a statement on May 7, 2013 he just wanted to rob her.

Haliffie Mamat, 24, had said he didn’t know why he had sex with the 34-year-old woman.

He is now on trial for allegedly raping the woman on a bridge along Kallang Bahru Road between 6.30am and 6.45am on May 4, 2013.

He is also accused of robbing her of a Louis Vuitton handbag, two mobile phones, about $300 in cash and a bottle of Bvlgari perfume.

His ex-wife, Ms Yunizar Hambali, took the stand on Wednesday (May 20) and said she had a quarrel with Haliffie the day before the alleged offence over financial matters.

She said she searched his car two days later and found a bottle of perfume in a small storage compartment under the steering wheel.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new....O3vls4jm.dpuf

Old 30-05-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Man Claims He Molested Girls in Pool Because He Can’t Swim

Source Link

Makes perfect sense. He somehow stayed afloat for nearly half an hour despite not being able to swim and in the course of being unable to swim molested a bunch of young girls. As a non-swimmer, he had trouble telling the difference between swimming and molesting.

In Afghanistan, they’re the same thing.

An Afghan asylum seeker accused of indecently assaulting seven teenage girls in 25 minutes at a western Sydney swimming pool claimed the incidents were accidents – because he couldn’t swim.

What were the odds he would be named Mohammed? About as good as the chances that he would blame the whole thing on a cultural misunderstanding due to his unfamiliarity with swimming pools and the rights of women.

Mohammad Salem Nazari, 33, yesterday pleaded not guilty during a bail application in Burwood Local Court to the allegations made by the girls, aged 14 to 18.

Magistrate Chris Longley refused bail on the basis of the number of alleged victims and the seriousness of the assaults, allegedly carried out in which police said were at the “highest level” of the alleged offences committed in the Rapid River Ride at Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre on Sunday.

His lawyer Peter Allport eventually told the court Nazari was a poor or “non-swimmer” and he came into contact with the girls because of the current the whirlpool ride created.

Police facts tendered to the court said the accused admitted in an interview after his arrest he touched the girls but said it was accidental.

Police said he showed no remorse and appeared “extremely nonchalant” about the seriousness of the allegations. They also said the girls were traumatised by the alleged assaults.

This by the way is taking place in Australia which has a major problem with TRUNCATED “refugees”. Under TRUNCATED law, back in Afghanistan, the girls would have been charged with adultery and stoned to death.

But then again under TRUNCATED law, they’re committing adultery by even swimming.

“When a woman goes swimming, as the word for sea is masculine, when “the water touches the woman’s private parts, she becomes an ‘adulteress’ and should be punished.”

– Summary of a report titled “The misguided Fatwas of the TRUNCATED Brotherhood and Salafis”, as published in the Al Masry Al Youm.

No word on what gender Australian swimming pools are. But in TRUNCATED, it’s always the woman’s fault. As the Grand TRUNCATED of Australia said, of TRUNCATED gang rapes of Australian women,

“If I came across a rape crime, I would discipline the man and order that the woman be jailed for life. Why would you do this, Rafee? He said because if she had not left the meat uncovered, the cat wouldn’t have snatched it.”

“If you get a kilo of meat, and you don’t put it in the fridge or in the pot or in the kitchen but you leave it on a plate in the backyard, and then you have a fight with the neighbour because his cats eat the meat, you’re crazy. Isn’t this true?”

“If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cats, or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats wouldn’t roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won’t get it.”

“If the woman is in her boudoir, in her house and if she’s wearing the veil and if she shows modesty, disasters don’t happen.”

“Satan sees women as half his soldiers. You’re my messenger in necessity, Satan tells women you‘re my weapon to bring down any stubborn man. There are men that I fail with. But you’re the best of my weapons.”

“…The woman was behind Satan playing a role when she disobeyed God and went out all dolled up and unveiled and made of herself palatable food that rakes and perverts would race for. She was the reason behind this sin taking place.”

Is it any wonder, with religious leaders like these, that the TRUNCATED act this way?

Old 30-05-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Madonna posted controversial image on Instagram

Source URL

Madonna was recently slammed for comparing herself on Instagram to iconic social activists like Martin Luther King Jr., but this time the star is getting accolades for her social networking.

An image of two men, one a Hasidic Jew and the other a TRUNCATED, in an affectionate pose was posted on Madonna's Instagram on Sunday. The hashtag #rebelhearts was included in the post, which mirrors the name of her most recent album, Rebel Heart. The post had received over 76,000 likes by Tuesday.

As pointed out by The NewCivil Rights Movement and Gay Star News, this isn't the first time Madonna combined her wish of Middle East peace with support for LGBT people. During her 2007 Confessions tour, the singer featured two shirtless dancers with images from Judaism and TRUNCATED painted on their chests; the men performed an elaborate dance that ended with them embracing.

Old 30-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Creationist justifying molestation

Creationist: If evolution is true, then it wasn’t wrong for Josh Duggar to molest his sisters

reationism activist suggested Josh Duggar be punished for molesting his sleeping sisters and their friends by being paid to campaign against LGBT people marrying one another.

That’s exactly what the 27-year-old Duggar was doing until Thursday, when he resigned his position with the Family Research Council after admitting to “inexcusable behavior” as a teenager.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Since Josh molested girls, which could damage their trust of men, which could damage their future marriage, which could damage their future family, we should make Josh Duggar work the rest of his life to help families stay together and help them recognize how twisted the world is and how God offers instruction on how to live righteously!” said Hovind, who is affiliated with the Olive Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida.

“He should be forced to push faith, family and freedom in the public showing the Christian worldview has the answers,” Hovind continued. “We should force him to get a job at the Family Research Counsel (whose) mission is ‘to advance faith, family and freedom in public policy and the culture from a Christian worldview.’ That would be a great punishment!”

Eric Hovind — son of imprisoned creationist theme park operator Kent Hovind – said Duggar was the victim of a double standard by the media, which he said praised sins such as lust, abortion, and homosexuality but condemned “confession, judgment, and forgiveness.”

Naturally, he blamed evolution.

“If evolution is true, then there is no absolute right and wrong,” Hovind said. “If evolution is true Josh should not have admitted his faults over a decade ago because what one evolved bag of molecules does to another bag of molecules just doesn’t really matter. If evolution is true there is no ultimate Judge on the bench who will hold every man, woman, and child responsible for their actions. And if evolution is true you will not give an account for every idle word you speak.”

Another creationist pastor, Ray Comfort, offered his support to Duggar – who joined him last year in a street preaching video stunt.

“Standing by my friend Josh Duggar, as a brother in Christ,” Comfort tweeted. “This was in his BC days. Such were some of us.”

Comfort apparently means that Duggar, who was reared in a Christian household, molested family members and friends before he became a Christian.

The New Zealander, who encouraged Duggar family friend Kirk Cameron to become an evangelist, said he would stop watching TLC — which suspended its popular “19 Kids and Counting” reality show after the publication of a police report that was hastily ordered destroyed Friday by a judge with political ties to the Duggar family.

“TLC knew about this back in 2006 and did not take the family off the show,” Hovind claimed. “Authorities that investigated the incident felt that it was handled in a way that no further charges were necessary.”

Old 30-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

VICE: How not to break your dick during sex

http://www.vice.com/read/yes-you-act...-your-dick-253

A group of Brazilian doctors recently published a paper in the academic journal Advances in Urology identifying "woman-on-top" (aka cowgirl) as the most dangerous sex position in terms of the sheer number of dicks broken mid-fuck. Analyzing data from three accident and emergency units in the Brazilian city of Campinas over the past 13 years for clear cases of penile fractures (in which the ligament in the penis either tears or overextends, often with a loud, painful crack), the doctors determined that half of all such fractures came when women rode men, with 29 percent resulting from over-vigorous doggy-style and 21 percent resulting from missionary sex.

Those who made it trough the wince-inducing study may have tried to take comfort in the fact that sex-related injuries are rare. As it turns out, that's not entirely true. Urologists at the University of Washington Medical School alone say they see at least one or two penile fractures a month. More generally, a British study found that up to five percent of the workforce takes time off for expressly sex-related injuries every year. And although there's a great deal of under-reporting, self-treating, or misreporting of sex-related injuries, most estimates say that up to one-third of adults will suffer some kind of injury during or directly from the dirty deed—often without realizing the pain they're in until the morning after, thanks to our lovely, sexed-up endorphins.

Many of these injuries could happen outside of carnal embrace: carpet burns, pulled muscles, sprains, and the like. But many more are fairly serious, associated with specific sexual scenarios, and utterly avoidable with the proper precautions.

To save ourselves some grievous harm at the most unfortunate of times, VICE dove into the literature on sex-related injuries and spoke with renowned sex therapist Dr. Kat van Kirk to create a list of the six most injurious heterosexual sexual positions and situations. (While there is overlap between heterosexual and homosexual sex injuries for both men and women, there are enough differences to merit their own future posts.)

Our rankings were based on the severity of injuries involved and the frequency with which practitioners encounter them. We also identified the safest heterosexual sexual position, and a few very simple tips to help you avoid serious harm in any position to make sure sex doesn't wreck your bits.

SIX OF THE MOST DANGEROUS HETEROSEXUAL SEX POSITIONS

WOMAN-ON-TOP / COWGIRL

The boys from Brazil were right about this one— it's fairly easy to hit things at the wrong angle and get a snap-crackle-pop when a woman puts her full body weight down on a penis.

"This issue is basically the woman's pubic bone," explains Dr. Van Kirk. "It's slightly differently positioned in each woman. At times there's not enough lubrication when the woman goes to sit on the penis if there's enough force or friction or the penis catches on the pubic bone, that's when that bend will occur in that ligament. That is more common than people think."

FYI: Apparently, the angle involved in reverse cowgirl is even more dangerous than cowgirl.

Old 30-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Re: VICE: How not to break your dick during sex

DOGGY STYLE AND ITS VARIANTS

This one's mainly dangerous because forceful penetration at the wrong angle can, according to Dr. Kristi Latham, a pelvic health specialist at Dallas's Beyond Therapy & Wellness clinic, cause vaginal tearing (which is least common in cowgirl thanks to the woman's greater power to control depth and motion). Additionally, according to Dr. Kat, deep and vigorous thrusts in a short vaginal canal can cause cervical bruising or even bleeding. But wait! There's more: issue associated with doggy.

"I'll often see from rear-entry positions guys going to penetrate the vagina and fairly often the penis will accidentally go into the anus," says Dr. Kat. "And because there wasn't any preparation, there can be anal tears and things like that."

Oral sex is a great fast pass to pink eye if your partner isn't as hygienic as he or she could be, leading to the introduction of fecal matter onto the cornea. But two parties engaging in the practice simultaneously is double trouble when it comes to the sewage-face conundrum.

TITTY FUCKING

You'd never expect this one, but apparently men run into trouble when penis meets breast.

"I've seen a few penile fractures, not just with the pelvic bone, but when guys are in the process of trying to give a pearl necklace," says Dr. Kat. "Sometimes they'll put so much force against the woman's sternum that it can fracture [the penis], and if you're not using any lube, the friction can cause some problems too."

MISSIONARY

Even the most seemingly boring, safe, and sacred position poses risks. According to Dr. Kat, while it's not as common as in rear-entry positions, it's pretty easy for women with short vaginal canals to suffer cervical bruising or other abrasions from deep thrusts.

Old 30-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

POORLY LUBRICATED SEX

"Regardless of position, one of the main things I see are vaginal and penile abrasions from not enough lubrication," says Dr. Kat. "If there's not enough lube and you're just trying to force things or if you're just jumping into it without a whole lot of lubrication or foreplay, it can cause nasty abrasions. I've seen those get infected pretty regularly."

Unfortunately, just slathering on lube isn't good lubrication either, because so many people wind up having allergic reactions to many over-the-counter gels (and condoms and sex toys) leading to further irritations.

UNCHARACTERISTICALLY ACROBATIC SEX

This one's simple: if you're out of shape or doing something you're not used to, you just might hurt yourself. Lifting someone at the wrong angle or bending in the wrong way can lead to pulled muscles at best and broken extremities and heart attacks at worst, especially when you're getting down on iffy surfaces like stairs or rickety tables.

"People trying to do things in the shower or in their cars," says Dr. Kat, "there I see things like actual broken bones just from trying to do things that might be outside of their typical range."

UNPRACTICED KINK SEX

Although usually low-level injuries are related to excessive spanking or hair pulling, at times people try whips and chains and other exciting things without reading up on how to properly use them. This trend actually spiked during the release of the 50 Shades books and movies, and seems to be on the rise in general, probably thanks to the rise in awareness of kinky lifestyles in the media but not a concurrent rise in open, candid, and common conversations on safe kink sex practice.

"I don't see it typically with people who have practiced it for a long time or at least with one partner who is well versed," says Dr. Kat. "But things that have been wrapped around the penis or limbs too long or too hard and causing bruising or contusions or things of that nature. Most of those practices, if they're done responsibly, are not very unsafe [though]."

FORGETFUL SEX

Whether in the anus or the vagina, men and women often forget that they've placed things inside of themselves, leading to lodged objects only discovered much later.

"Lost condoms, lost tampons, lost sex toys, and sometimes other lost items that shouldn't be used for sex toys in the anus and vagina," says Dr. Kat. "Especially when people have been drinking or using some kind of substance, their judgment is off and their ability to sense and feel sensation might be altered in some way. I've seen it plenty of times: People won't even realize that something was stuck there. They either figure that the condom got thrown away or that the little vibrator was taken out at some point.

Then they present because of other symptoms like infection symptoms, [like] itching and discharge. The cervix can become so inflamed that it bleeds. I've seen it more with men than with women [in the anus]. Retrieval requires emergency personnel because you have to employ ultrasounds or x-rays, because the anus can go up into the colon." Hope you have health insurance!

Old 30-05-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
iMonkey1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS
Old 30-05-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Taiwanese 'Pork Princess' butcher is so popular people queue to buy meat

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...ue-to-buy-meat

\With her cute looks and adorable smile, one woman in Taiwan has earned herself the title of 'Pork Princess.'

According to AsianTown, Zhang Caijie, 25, has become an overnight internet sensation after social media users posted photos online of her working at her family stall.

The former philosophy student, who studied at Fu Jen Catholic University, has been helping out at a market in Dongmen Market, Taipei.

She now has admirers turning up at the market asking, "How much meat do we have to buy before you give us your phone number?"

Even mothers and grandmothers have visited the stall to introduce their sons and grandchildren to her, ETTV reports, making her the most popular attraction there.

Zhang shares:

"They ask me if I have a boyfriend, which school am I studying at as well as other details.

"It's quite embarrassing actually. They tell me that girls who work for their family are good girls and that they like this type of girl.

"One guy tried to pressure me into adding him as a friend online but I simply refused."

She told reporters that her family are third generation butchers and that she decided to work there after taking a break from her studies.

Zhang has not let her internet fame go to her head and continues to work as a butcher as well as making wontons. She is keen for life to return to normal and get on with her job.

An elderly stallholder, who has watched Zhang grow up, said she had always been a 'good girl' with a 'strong spirit' who worked there despite its unappealing smell.

Old 30-05-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Re: Taiwanese 'Pork Princess' butcher is so popular people queue to buy meat

Old 30-05-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

Cardrona bra fence in NZ

The amusing story behind this unique tourist attraction in New Zealand

The Cardrona bra fence in Central Otago, New Zealand, began in 1999, sometime between Christmas and New Year, when four women's bras were found attached to the wire fence along the road.

According to Amusing Planet, nobody knows for sure who did it and for what, but legend has it that a group of women who were celebrating the new year the Cardrona Hotel decided to take off the bras and hang them on the fence after leaving the pub late at night.

Apparently, the sight of female lingerie fluttering in the wind inspired more women to leave their undergarments, resulting in sixty more joining the oringal four by the end of February 2000.

The news about the fence spread. In the following years, the bra population multiplied to the thousands, becoming a unique tourist attention in its own right and gaining international attention.

Not everyone was pleased with the sight though. Some viewed the fence as an eyesore and an embarassment. Others felt it was a potential hazards to drivers.

There were numerous attempts to strip the bras off the fence over the years, but the bras returned each time.

In 2006, even the Queenstown Lakes District council stepped in and removed 1500 bras from the fence. But the fence, ever persistent, started rebuilding its collection again.

Let us know if you ever intend to visit this unique tourist attraction, or if you have ever been there before!

Old 30-05-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Progression deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cardrona bra fence in NZ

The superman looks sexy
Old 30-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9515 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taiwanese 'Pork Princess' butcher is so popular people queue to buy meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post

this pic she looks like Vivian Chow.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1