The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Tbh, I was trying to work towards a similar path without informing my parents. My parents can't interfere with my life. If you want something different from normal, your family or parents are going to be your biggest obstacle.

I believe if the girl worked in SG before especially was on WP, there are a lot of obstacles. Now this girl this guy intends to marry was a WL, it might be more difficult. I don't think you can simply register the marriage in VN.
Without informing your parent? Call me old fashion but our parent are the ones who brought us into this world, painstakingly brought us up till we are financially independent.

As a parent myself, we hope really hope the best for our children. We all hope that we could help our children to avoid wrong decision but we all know that we will fail and can only hope for the best.

I really don't know the legally side of thing, so unable to comment more on this.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Hi bros. Reviving this thread because I'm also a lovesick fool. Any updates or news on how to bring exWL back to Singapore?

I am trying to ask her to work a "normal" job in JB with my $$ support for the next 2 years then bring her back in, but she has a kid still in vietnam also. Is it feasible to ask her to bring her kid to Singapore with her if we end up marrying? She can speak english but the kid didn't really learn yet

Or should I prepare to relocate to vietnam haha
Quote:
Hi bros. She lied to me and cheated me.

Few days ago she said she was thinking about going thailand to do FL for money for new year. I told her don't go. I gave her 3k sgd for new year under condition she don't go work FL. She take my money and now I found out she still end up go thailand and doing FL there now. Until I catch her she say she resting at home in vietnam.

Truly I'm a fool for hoping this will work out. Thanks all for comments
I don't know how long have you been with her. I don't know what are the things that she did for you which makes you sure about her feelings for you but this part is really important.

The most important part in a relationship is mutual feeling. You need to ask yourself whether did she "go the extra mile" to meet you. To see you more often. If you didn't experienced all this, then you need to relook at this "situation".

What was her reaction when you found out that she was lying? How she respond to you is important.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Whores are for fucking not loving

Advice from Boss Sam
I would say that you are right for most cases, there will be exception, which will be few.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Cannot agree more. If a 40ish woman can still work as a WL, anything is possible. End of day, marry someone with values over money, though no judgement to this please, since it is a brutal world outside and inflation puts sanity away
As the saying goes : We are as faithful as our options.

With more money, we will have more options.

Marriage is over-rated. Just be gf bf can liao. Yes, the cold hard truth about the world is that money makes the world go round.

Having said all that, if you can find "true love", do cherish it, enjoy it. But do always remembers that "nothing is forever".

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think there has been a change in the regulations.
Only few days ago an ex-WL from JM14 called me and told me she oredi arrived in SGP. ... I did not believe her as she went back to LOS less than 4 months ago. We arranged to meet up and it was true.... she was allowed into SG and can stay up to 30 days. I checked her passport and she was using her real genuine one with everything in order.
But she will only be here for 1 week on holiday with her sister & mum.

I wonder if this new regulations applies to other WLs & FLs too.
I think you are right.

Seriously? Only left Singapore 4 months ago and can come back into Singapore?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
Once a whore always a whore.
Objectively, we all do what we need to do, to survive.

We are born in Singapore and we are very fortunate. Because we got more options.

As long as we don't rob, we don't cheat, we don't scam, whatever we do to earn money is ok. Being sex workers is not easy, frankly no shame for them.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Without informing your parent? Call me old fashion but our parent are the ones who brought us into this world, painstakingly brought us up till we are financially independent.

As a parent myself, we hope really hope the best for our children. We all hope that we could help our children to avoid wrong decision but we all know that we will fail and can only hope for the best.

I really don't know the legally side of thing, so unable to comment more on this.
There is no wrong decision in this world it is really just the opinion of the society. Initially I wanted to register with my ML without letting my parents know about it. But we changed our mind due to various reasons, the fact it is impossible for me help support her current few kids and also to make one with her, remained as FB. Now she RTV. Tbh, she is a very nice lady and very responsible to her kids. A pity she have to go thru this cuz her ex-husband divorce her.

Now is another girl, a normal girl. Why don't inform? Because my parents are very particular with the background of the girl especially on the education and job, this one is at most passed sec sch in her home country and can only do menial jobs. My parents and relatives always $ here $ there which I don't care about. What I want is not what they or the majority of people wants. I already cut off 95% of my relatives. 先斩后奏 is the only way to get the kind of woman I want.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Objectively, we all do what we need to do, to survive.

We are born in Singapore and we are very fortunate. Because we got more options.

As long as we don't rob, we don't cheat, we don't scam, whatever we do to earn money is ok. Being sex workers is not easy, frankly no shame for them.
After interacting with WLs, MLs and more locally or overseas, many of them are in this plight because of unforeseen situations or living conditions. Quite a lot of them just started to enter this line but couldn't bring themselves to stay for long. While WLs and FLs need to satisfy men during the whole time, there are many MLs who are at most willing to give a HJ. Not all sex workers really want to be a sex worker.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Accounts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bros. She lied to me and cheated me.

Few days ago she said she was thinking about going thailand to do FL for money for new year. I told her don't go. I gave her 3k sgd for new year under condition she don't go work FL. She take my money and now I found out she still end up go thailand and doing FL there now. Until I catch her she say she resting at home in vietnam.

Truly I'm a fool for hoping this will work out. Thanks all for comments
Sorry to say but your 3k is nothing to her.

She can easily earn 30-40k per mth in this trade
Old 03-02-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is no wrong decision in this world it is really just the opinion of the society. Initially I wanted to register with my ML without letting my parents know about it. But we changed our mind due to various reasons, the fact it is impossible for me help support her current few kids and also to make one with her, remained as FB. Now she RTV. Tbh, she is a very nice lady and very responsible to her kids. A pity she have to go thru this cuz her ex-husband divorce her.

Now is another girl, a normal girl. Why don't inform? Because my parents are very particular with the background of the girl especially on the education and job, this one is at most passed sec sch in her home country and can only do menial jobs. My parents and relatives always $ here $ there which I don't care about. What I want is not what they or the majority of people wants. I already cut off 95% of my relatives. 先斩后奏 is the only way to get the kind of woman I want.
Oic. Your family is atas one lah. That's why your parent got high expectation.

Now after you explain, I understand why you want to do that liao.

All the best for your pursuit.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
After interacting with WLs, MLs and more locally or overseas, many of them are in this plight because of unforeseen situations or living conditions. Quite a lot of them just started to enter this line but couldn't bring themselves to stay for long. While WLs and FLs need to satisfy men during the whole time, there are many MLs who are at most willing to give a HJ. Not all sex workers really want to be a sex worker.
Yes. Precisely.

In any case, I would say that I really respect them for providing service to men. They didn't scam or cheat or rob but rather provide services to earn money. I would consider them as making a honest living.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Precisely.

In any case, I would say that I really respect them for providing service to men. They didn't scam or cheat or rob but rather provide services to earn money. I would consider them as making a honest living.
I used to keep visiting regular WLs in GL. Everyone who visits GL have their deprive to fix. Some want need the gfe to fix their lack of companionship, but most just want a release. But the fact that most bros just treat them like living sex dolls made it very difficult for them to maintain gfe. They offer standard full service without feeling, that's not what I want. I salute my favourite WLs who RTC for enduring all the abuse and yet still able to maintain their level of gfe throughout their time here. But relationship never developed and I never thought of having them back to keep them. Nice to see them going about their normal life now though.

So I went to unlock MLs. It is very different from heading to GL. You don't get professional full service, but if you picked the right ML, the chemistry could build a relationship. Can maintain longer term relationship but very addictive. Of course, you might not the only one, but it is way lesser than GL's daily abuse that the girl have to endure. If you picked those neglected ones, the feel is like dating a gf.

Tbh it is cheaper (ymmv) to just fuck in GL and minus the risk of getting caught in raids. But strong feel from the chemistry built up is missing. I only head to GL when my ML is unavailable. Even those I chiong in BKK, either there are some girls I want to try, or the girls were ex-MLs who quit after 1 mth of working. Many of them also don't want to get into this line.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
I would say that you are right for most cases, there will be exception, which will be few.
kena too many honey traps and milk dry dry liao
Old 03-02-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oic. Your family is atas one lah. That's why your parent got high expectation.

Now after you explain, I understand why you want to do that liao.

All the best for your pursuit.
Going out of the norm isn't what parents want. They will expect that you fit and live with society. But if you want a different path, you need to fend for yourself and sacrifice a lot of things including family ties. And of course, taking measures not to fall into a trap. While there are genuinely good WLs and MLs around, the effort involved to keep them with you is too much. That's why we gave up to just remain as FB and I decided to work on another.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
kena too many honey traps and milk dry dry liao
The addictive ones are those that you don't spend a lot on.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1