The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pccy75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Hi guys,

I wanted to know where is the best place to pickups in KK.

I'll be travelling to Sabah frequently in the next few months.

Is there any HC? Which are the better ones?

Thanks....
Old 09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Kota Kinabalu Sabah

hi Bro!! KK i m the kakis there!! Take a cab and ask them to bring to HotSpa Massage Center(location Berverly hill Area) mainly Phillipino and PRC Gals!!
they do provide massage and ask the ladies for Over-night! These gals(phillipina) some are free lancers so u might get and try to bargain Rm250 for 2 gals!!! tell them where u be staying and they gals will happy to come over to your room Location 2: Hotel Berverly in town area(Near Api api) damage 250!
Old 09-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Bro...

Thanks for the infos...

I did tried Promenade HC last time but there nothing to shout about. When to pubs/bars like Sheni and Cocoon for FL but seemed like most people are more to themselves...

Maybe will take your advice and head for Beverly Hills areas and Beverly Hotel HC...

Thanks ya...
Old 10-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Abt HOTSPA just remind u when u arrive there ask mama to book 2 ladies to massage U for an hour!!i hope they still have promo RM88 for 2 gals massage
Old 10-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Buchikong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the tips by our fellow cheongsters, I dropped by Hotspa last week and only asked for PRC viewing. There were 4 of them and I choose the youngest around 23 yrs old. The facilities are 2 stars and the room is so so only. While waiting for my girl, the attendant brought in a cup of hot water and some ice cubes. I am in for a treat of fire and ice

She arrived and we hugged. Then it was to the shower for washing. She was obliging for my request to run down her finger nails on my thighs, buttons and the genitals, my speciality! As I shudder with her every stroke, she cannot help but giggled. Plenty of GF feelings. Started catbath and then the fire and ice routine for 10 mins before she capped me cowgirl style. I sense she was not comfortable in this position and I asked her to lay down and begin to finger her clit. She came to a point to beg me to mount her, starting with missionery, change to doggie and both of us unload in missionery position. Hugged and talk for a good 5 minutes before clean up. She said she can hardly come and I am the rare one to succeed

Name: Siow Yee ( Little Jade )
Body: 7 slim (ask her to trim her pubic hair)
Face: 7
Boobs: 36, not so firm
BBBJ: Yes, ice and fire
Fren: Yes, newbie
AR: No didn't push
FJ : 8 responsive
RTF : yes, going again on business trip next week
Damaged: RM200
Old 14-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

hi guys...

have been wandering KK for the past few days...

i found out that at kampung air (if i'm not wrong) there are ladyboy activities from 10 pm till 6 am...

some of them are quite a looker but i think mostly are still post-op...

apparently bbbj comes at RM35 with room provided...though a bit run down or you can opt to have in your own car nearby asia city....
Old 19-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Not Activated

Man8work deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.

You all could try VIRGO hairsaloon in Bandaran Berjaya..It's in KK Red Light area.This saloon Has Gals from KL, PRC n others.. I heard the quality of gals there are not bad.
Over in Bandaran Berjaya also have a lot of Karaok with mamasan.. could nego for extra service..lots of local kadazan & Phip...
Happy hunting.
Old 21-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, I will be going to KK soon for a 4 nights 5 days business trip. 1st time to KK, where would be the best place to visit / cheong .... thanks...
Old 21-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thai AirAsia drops Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu route

Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated Monday 21 August 2006 :-

Thai AirAsia drops Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu route

Thai AirAsia plans to drop its route between Bangkok and Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia by the end of this month due to low demand, according to chief executive Tassapon Bijleveld.

Tassapon said higher operating costs had also contributed to the decision to abandon the route, which was no longer profitable.

This will be the company's second route withdrawal. Two years ago it stopped flying between Bangkok and Nakhon Ratchasima for the same reasons.

Thai AirAsia introduced the daily service between Bangkok and Kota Kinabalu, on the north coast of Borneo, in October 2005. The service replaced a Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu flight with a 30-minute stopover in Johor Bahru.

The flight was offered at Bt999 round trip, excluding airport tax and various fees.

"Kota Kinabalu seemed to appeal primarily to travellers who love adventure activities. The destination has now became the poorest performing in our operation, so we will take it off," said Tassapon.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 21-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buchikong
Thanks to the tips by our fellow cheongsters, I dropped by Hotspa last week and only asked for PRC viewing. There were 4 of them and I choose the youngest around 23 yrs old. The facilities are 2 stars and the room is so so only. While waiting for my girl, the attendant brought in a cup of hot water and some ice cubes. I am in for a treat of fire and ice

RTF : yes, going again on business trip next week
Damaged: RM200

Wah bro, rm 200 per session. very expensive ler.. KL can get cheaper.. I never tot that KK PRC or NL more expensive than KL..
Old 22-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Buchikong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton
Wah bro, rm 200 per session. very expensive ler.. KL can get cheaper.. I never tot that KK PRC or NL more expensive than KL..
Pinoy and VN girls are RM160. I go for PRC and no choice but to pay lah, eventhought the place is so so only. Will try Bandaran Berjaya next time and post FR. My trip last week did'nt go to H.ts.a as heard big wind blowing. Was hanging around waterfront and Api api area for Fl but did'nt see a singlr target
Old 22-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
funculo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. I visited KK countless times. Maybe u may try out this pub/KTV in Penampang R&B2. Go early to get the good ones

In KK must book earlier if not u get the crumps.
Old 28-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Not Activated

Man8work deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Hi Guy,
1)Waterfront & Api Api Area is difficult to pick gals.Local guys like us would go in group.
2)u all could try LINTAS area, LIke R & B 1, Jazz &Blue (next to maybank Lintas). Lots of Kazadan gals & Philp girls there. .As this are the few place that operate till 5-6am.. So those Pub gals would go there to continue their drinking there after their work(most of KK joint closed at 1am during weekdays) . But DONT go around 8pm - 12am.. definately not happening at that time.

Cheers
Old 01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

frankieliau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All this is my 1st time post.

Did any gals go wave karaok in damai plaza KK?there is a lot of kadazan dusun malay and locals.have fun.
Old 31-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! I'll be going to KK for a short meeting this saturday and will be having 1 day free. Any good recomendation ?? or and contact for FL ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1