The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Liaoning Province Info and reports - Dong Bei (north east) China

I often come to this province due for work and have the below information to share with all should you all ever come here.

Landing Airport = SHENYANG (Main city of LIAONING Province. City no.1)

In the north east, people normally don't shower everyday unlike us in hot-humid Stinkapore. Hence there's shower houses all over in the streets and everywhere to provide for the local folks to shower, men and women included. Partly also as some of their homes do not have hot water supply.

I'll do this thread based on different "cities" starting from where I spend my time most. I only patronize the mid-class shower houses which I deem clean enough prior to entry due to the fact that some shower houses are hell dirty although super cheap as well. All shower houses provide overnight sleep in big-hall and staying in places of such is normally cheaper than staying in a hotel.

1) FU SHUN (City no. 4 in Liaoning Province)

40 mins by car/bus to Shenyang. About 60km away only.
You can get here easily with any taxi from Shenyang city or the airport (about 120 RMB). Or u can take the bus from shenyang airport (about 20RMB) If you share a cab with 3 other people, it costs only 120 to book a whole cab so 1 person costs only 30 RMB.

Mid Class - Shower / Bathhouses price range
Entry : 20RMB
Massage : 30RMB for PROPER Foot or Back massage
Body Scrub : 20 RMB (This is done by a MAN with a special scrub brush for body)
FJ : 150 RMB (Just fk and u lie to relax until cum)
FJ + BJ : 280 RMB (BJ probably only 3-5 mins then the rest is similar)

Sometimes, the shower house provides a SET TICKET at a price of 58 or 78 RMB everything included. (Entry + Masssage + body scrub)

MISC charge :
Clothes : 20 - 40 RMB (It is yours to take after finish)
Drinks : 5 RMB for ice lemon tea bottle

Total average damage for this city is normally about 220-250 RMB a head with proper massage + FJ (no BJ). Girls are all similar, they just probably come from another city in the province and working all over. Pick what you like when you go to the room to relax...and be happy.

That's 1 city...more coming up
Old 15-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Liaoning Province Info and reports - Dong Bei (north east) China

1) AN SHAN (City no. 3 in Liaoning Province)

90 mins by car/bus to Shenyang. About 130km away only.
You can get here easily with any taxi from Shenyang city or the airport (about 200 RMB). If you share a cab with 3 other people, it costs only 200 to book a whole cab so 1 person costs only 50 RMB.

An shan's shower house / bath house prices are all similar with Fu Shun as their positioning in the province's standing is just after another. So I won't talk about the rates.

However, Anshan bears more KTVs than FuShun (probably due to the amount of mines they have here) and that is where the report comes about.

MID-UPPER-CLASS KTV in Anshan

GIRL TIP : 100 RMB (Not bad standard...however...the best went to Shenyang)
Drinks + room charge for 4-5 people : 400 RMB (Beer and fruits)
Short Time : NIL. Only have Overnight here.
Long Time : 600 RMB (at 9-10pm) 400 RMB (at 12-1am)

Hotels here are cheap as well...Probably 180 - 220 RMB per night.

That's 1 city........many more to go
Old 15-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jll7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liaoning Province Info and reports - Dong Bei (north east) China

Wah lucky I saw this thread as I will off to Anshan on Monday. Can you get overnighters without going to the KTV? I will be staying at the Wuhuan hotel.

Thanks Bro.
Old 16-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice 1 Bro!
Waiting 4 other FR

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 26-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

For overnighter girls in Anshan, I do not know where the locals go to pickup , there's normally a red-light street in every town.

But if you take her back from the KTV, it should cost about 500 RMB...because the KTV tip is from 100 RMB - 200 RMB depending on KTV class/quality.

Please ask for girls that can "CHU TAI" (leave stage) from the mummy when you go KTV. Else change your girl.
Old 26-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

3) DALIAN

Fly direct to DALIAN from most Major Chinese Airport (Shanghai/Beijing/Chengdu and etc). Or if you come from Shenyang, the time taken is about 3hrs to cover 350km. Recommend flight better!

This place ranks as no.2 in the province because of the prosperous port and seaside life. Also, this place is VERY SPECIAL because you can find RUSSIAN GIRLS here for a good time!!!

The Russian girl here can speak basic chinese also , when i say basic, i mean things like "Want to go back hotel?"

There's a right-light street here but I totally forgotten the name, but the easiest way is to get up a cab at night, tell the taxi driver you wanna look for GIRL to "KAI PAO" (open cannon). He'll bring you to the right place and see what you like, you bring back to hotel with you.

Rates are as listed

Chinese WL = RMB 300 for 1 FJ (no bj) at their room / RMB 600-800 for OVERNIGHT take back. (Discounted to RMB 500-700 after 12midnight)

Russian WL = RMB 500 for 1 FJ (BJ depends) at their room / RMB 800-1500 for OVERNIGHT take back. Guess the higher price due to lesser supply.

Hotels here are NOT CHEAP...Probably 400 - 600 RMB per night.

For a new flavour of bonking a BLONDE, I do recommend coming here
Old 26-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Liaoning Province Info and reports - Dong Bei (north east) China

I wonder how many bros here will go Dong Bei
consider far.

Looking at the prices, I guess they are affordable.

Dong Bei women are tall and big size

Keep the FRs coming !
Old 26-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
I often come to this province due for work and have the below information to share with all should you all ever come here.
I frequent Dong Bei region quite a bit as well. Weighing funs agains danger, the latter scores higher. In Dongbei, I would never cheong without any trusted local friends coming along. I have witnessed several incidents in various joints. The Dongbei men are rowly and violent especially when they are drunk. To match up to their male counterpart, the female is not much better.

In fact, for the past two weeks, I have been in Dongbei and am now in the Liaoning province. My funs are all from the Health Centres in hotel, and managed to have some gems amongst them.

Do no expect too much unless you are brave and have many local frineds.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 23
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
I frequent Dong Bei region quite a bit as well. Weighing funs agains danger, the latter scores higher. In Dongbei, I would never cheong without any trusted local friends coming along. I have witnessed several incidents in various joints. The Dongbei men are rowly and violent especially when they are drunk. To match up to their male counterpart, the female is not much better.

In fact, for the past two weeks, I have been in Dongbei and am now in the Liaoning province. My funs are all from the Health Centres in hotel, and managed to have some gems amongst them.

Do no expect too much unless you are brave and have many local frineds.

My 2 cent worth.
Bro PTR,

So which HC in the hotels would you recommend? I always trust your taste and your 2 dollars worth!
Old 12-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuyoyi View Post
Bro PTR,

So which HC in the hotels would you recommend? I always trust your taste and your 2 dollars worth!
Brother,

Which part of Liaoning? If it is in Dalian, I usually call up the girls from the HC, or ask the bell boys to call girls for me (More expensive as they take a cut). This is because I am always alone and I do not like to cheong alone.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,

Which part of Liaoning? If it is in Dalian, I usually call up the girls from the HC, or ask the bell boys to call girls for me (More expensive as they take a cut). This is because I am always alone and I do not like to cheong alone.
Bro,
Where is the HC you normall frequent in Dalian and please let me know where to pickup girls?
Going to Dalian next Monday.

Thanks
Old 13-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

the moment i see this thread, somehow i just know dat bro PTR will be here... His forte is in NE...
Old 13-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
the moment i see this thread, somehow i just know dat bro PTR will be here... His forte is in NE...
Haha, Brother,

No lah! I just happen to have many projects recently in Dong Bei. On the contrary, I do not quite like Dong Bei gals as they are the most schemy lot. It is ironic as my 5 year KC is from Dong Bei. Maybe I owe her something in my previous life.

Life is a bitch.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 24-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
HaveFun69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro PTR, which hotel has the best HC to offer??
Old 25-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveFun69 View Post
Bro PTR, which hotel has the best HC to offer??
which town? Liaoning Province is very big.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1