The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!
my stories with brown sugars

hey guys, i have been a fan of all the nice stories and pics here over at sammyboy that recently i worte my 1st story in the thread about moaning sounds over the corridor.

i would love to write more... do support me and up if u appreciate my story.

Lyn was my ex. 2 years younger than me. started living at my place and we were so serious about getting married till i caught her cheating behind my back . times were hard then, i was in the army probably couldn't spend the time and aqttention she wanted. however things did go downhill for her after our break up....here is the story...

a few months after our break up, Lyn called me asking for help. she had money issues. that has always been her issue. i used to settle all her bills when she was with me and now, she was asking for help.i just couldn't resist the thought of bonking her again after our break up. i casually asked, what do i get for helping her out?

she asked me what is it that i wanteed and i simply said come my place tomorrow morning if she is interested..

the next morning she appeared at my place at around 11am. she was working as a front crew over at a big hotel and there was in her black coat and mini skirt. i just simply love the way she dresses for work..

my parents left for work early in the morning and there was no one home. i invited her in and she straight went into my room. she probably used to it as she was staying at my place for close to a year before i chased her out.

she sat on my bed and began telling me how bad things are now for her. i said i wasn't interested and if she knew better how to make me happy , she better get to work. with a sigh, she got on her knees , pull down my shorts and began licking my dick. i sat on the bed and what a sight it ws to have ur ex gf in hotel front desk uniform sucking on ur dick. i slowly removed her clothes and soon we were naked pumping like wild rabbits on my bed. missed the sex part after we broke up.

soon it was close to 2pm and she said she gottac get to work as her shift starts at 3pm. she asked me if i could help her out with her bills. i said i'm ok (since i was already used to paying for her when she was with me) but i wanted more. she would be my sex fling . she agreed and that was the start of a whole new chapter .........

by the way, i kept her panties and insisted she go panty-less the whole day at work..haha

to be continued. up me if u guys want more.
Old 30-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
adzeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my stories with brown sugars

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
skybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to behold

2nd camper reporting in.
Old 30-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

its been a few days after the episod, finally it reached the weekend. was so itching for the weekend cos i had a hot date that sat. anyways i was so horny. couldn't confirm whether my date was fuckable so i casually asked lyn what she was doing that sat nite. turns out she was on the nite shift...with that she casually asked me if i could spare her some cash. i told her it will always be the same story, if u want cash , u gotta work for it. she said ok. anyways i told her i was busy and prob call her later that nite.

well it turns out my hot date was HOT but not that easy to score. after some light petting over at the movies, she wanted to go home as she had an early day of work on sunday. not wanting to look desperate, i sent her home in marsiling. she will be part of the story at a later time.

after sending her home, it was around 2am. shit..i should have clubbed instead, at least got possibility of scoring. suddenly i tought of Lyn. why not?
i called her up and asked to meet. she said she couldn't cos she ends at 5am . i said i dun really care and if she reallys wants some cash, she will think of something. with that, i drove over to her workplace. it was quite a BIG hotel (not those 81 kind) somewhere beside Mustafa centre.(another clue).

i reached around 2.30am and lighted up my ciggarette while waiting. got impatient and i called her.
(conversation below in malay but translated into english)
lyn: hie
me: i'm here
lyn: what? so fast?
me: whats the plan?
lyn: i'm still at work..how?
me: told to figure it out..so how? if not i'm leaving.
lyn: ok ok ....gimme some time...i'll call u in a while
me: better make it fast ....

with that i put down the call. let me explain why i am so tough on her. she cheated on me so i dun really see why i shld be nice. anyways, it has become a strictly business transaction between us.

minutes later, she called me..

lyn: make ur way to room 05-13. i'll be inside. but u have to be quick. i dun have much time.
me: ok...great

i entered the hotel. it was almost dead. so little activity. quite unexpected.
the hotel mainly caters to Indian tourists so i guess that explains the dead activities.
made my way to room 05-13. knocked on the door and lyn opened it. she was in her white blouse and black mini skirt. NICE....

i entered and asked whose room is this. she said it was just a spare room.(she works front desk so i guess she knows her stuff).

with that i pulled down my pants. she removed her clothes as well. she went on wanting to bj me but i stopped her.

lyn: whats wrong? cmon. we dun have much time.
me: thats why u have to work harder hehe
lyn: what do u want?
me: play with ur self?
lyn: cmon..dun be crazu..i'm at work remember?
me: u want the money? better make it quick then.

lyn shoked her head and crawled onto the bed playing with her pussy and nipples. my , what a sight to behold. Lyn had the most fullest breasts u can hold in 1 hand. not those BIG types but just the right firm size. yummy. couldn't handle it anymore and i straight went for the breasts. sucking on it. boy , i missed sucking on her tits. she started to moan. i knew she was getting turned on.she grabbed my dick and stroked it into an erection. i moved up and positioned my dick on her lips. she swallowed it and began to suck on it vigourously. heaven. sex seems more heavenly then when we were attached.

played my finger into her pussy and the wet feeling came quickly. changed positions and i was fucking her missionary style. love that position seeing her tits bounce. changed positions and soon she came . with that i stood up wanting to shoot all over her but she said she was still at work and didnb't want to ruined her makeup. she took me in her mouth and swallowed it. ahhh....what a session. we got changed quickly and soon we were out of the room.

lyn: dun forget to transfer ok? i trust u..
me: dun worry lah...we have such good history together , i 'll remember ok.

i walked a bit faster with her trailing a few metres behind me. as we approached the front desks, i heard someone called her name. i looked behind and saw her supervisor calling her. oh shit.. somethings wrong i said so i quicken my pace, exited the hotel and went to my car.

once inside, i sms her.
me: everything ok?
she remained silent and after a few minurtes she replied.
lyn: shit, my supervisor caught us.
me: oh no... how?
lyn: he wants to talk to me later.

imaginations run wild in my head. hmm...what would i do if i'm in her supervisor's shoes?hmm...prob blackmail her for sex?

i continued to msg her and as the story unfolds, the supervisor wanted to meet her in room 05-13 to seek an explaination. the room service prob haven't cleaned the room and what a mess it was in the room. haha

i got really excited now. i sms her , to call me and keep the phone in her pocket so i can hear what is happening. i told her its for her protection in case she needs any proof of her getting blackmailed . without thinking she agreed.

around 10 minutes later, my hp ranged . i answered it and began listening.
the dorr closed and i could hear her supervisor talking. btw, her supervisor is another malay dude named R.

R: what were u doing in this room with that guy i saw u earlier?
lyn: i wasn't. i dun know that guy. he was just in the lift casually.
R: i'm not stupid. u know what is cctv camera?
lyn; silent.....
R: i know thats ur bf right? saw him fetching u before.
lyn: yeah
R: u do know its against company policies and what u did is wrong? i'll report u and u get fired. on top of that probably u 'll get a police case on ur hands.
lyn: cmon mr R, help me out here. i know i'm wrong. dun report me. i already got enough problems on my own.
R: ok sure. i'll help u out this time. i'll not report u. but.....
lyn: silent.....
R: (ade pergi ade balik kan) means i help u , u help me ....
lyn: what do u want?
R: dun be so ignorant. i'm sure u know......

with that , i heard a soft laughter and unzipping of pants. it was very obvious that she is going to get fucked again and soon i heard the slurping sounds of a nasty blowjob. R was moaning and giving excited sounds of esctasy. bed movements was heard and i heard slapping sounds and her soft moans. woah... that made me hard again.

after a few minutes i heard the sound of R cumming.

R; get dressed and i see u downstairs working in 10 minutes. we'll help each other out. dun worry
lyn: silent.

next was the closing of the door around a few minutes later. lyn picked up the phone and said
lyn: see what trouble u get me into?
me: cmon.....it wasn't my fault....dun worry too much... i;ll help u out.

with that she cut me off the line...

woah....like i said , her life bagan to take a serious downturn after she broke up with me.

to be continued.,,, UP me if u like my story and i shall continue.
Old 30-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry i dont have the point to up, nice story you have.
Old 30-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Mind posting her pic here? I recall you saying her pic was posted in Malay Girls 2 thread in Sammyboy Exchange Plaza. I hope the photo is censored though.

Will add more to the realism.
Old 30-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

what is brown sugar?
Old 30-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
greggywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Malay chicks
Old 30-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
power88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggywong View Post
Malay chicks
I love Malay chicks...some are So wild that hard to resist...
Pls continue your promising story TS
Old 30-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
ZorGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue bro, camping here for more
Old 30-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

It's nice to be fucking yr ex. But to get her into trouble, makes u a creep.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 31-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Did somebody just zapped me? For what? If u dun like what I write then back off. I didn't get her in troublem read the story. Did I force her in any way? If u think I'm a creep, what she betraying me before marriage? Dun act so innocent whoever u are that zapped me. U not happy then bizz off
Old 31-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting story, do carry onz bro. Thanks for sharing, cheers.................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
what is brown sugar?
I guess u can take it as Malay chicks. Nasi lemak the same.

Alternatively, it can also be pinoy or indo.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 31-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
vernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't up but can say that this is a fabulous story. Keep it up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1