The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 13-07-2011, 06:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

wrong section mate..
anyway the girl needs to register herself inorder to stay in the room

Quote:
Originally Posted by d74wa_03 View Post
what is Singapore's rules about having a guest in our hotel room, or we/she can walk into the room without any problems

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-07-2011, 03:20 AM
Not Activated

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
wrong section mate..
anyway the girl needs to register herself inorder to stay in the room
hmm can you enlighten me which section should I go ?
Old 14-07-2011, 07:22 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read the header..

the newbie forum is for newbie to do test post and ask questions regarding the forums.....this thread is for newbie to post any questions with regards to the usage of the forum .....

we dont provide any FL here...so i dont understand why you should ask such a question here...if you want FL, pm those okts in the Fldome forums, if you want to discuss on which hotel to stay or whether is it safe to engage with FL, post it in the adult discussion forum.., however i cant guarantee that you wont be zap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d74wa_03 View Post
hmm can you enlighten me which section should I go ?

Old 14-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
read the header..

we dont provide any FL here...so i dont understand why you should ask such a question here...if you want FL, pm those okts in the Fldome forums, if you want to discuss on which hotel to stay or whether is it safe to engage with FL, post it in the adult discussion forum.., however i cant guarantee that you wont be zap...
truly sorry...its my mistake after all... i thought i could ask such question here (btw dun find any how to edit my previous post...)

please accept my apologies n just ignore me

cheers,
Old 25-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
littleweewee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I need help in posting in threads. When I tried to post a reply in a thread, I get this page where it says:

Quote:
littleweewee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.
If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only. [Terms and Conditions for Invitation].
You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.

I admit that all along I've been only a reader but now that I have something to contribute, I like to post them up. So now where do I go from here??
Old 25-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee View Post
Hi, I need help in posting in threads. When I tried to post a reply in a thread, I get this page where it says:

I admit that all along I've been only a reader but now that I have something to contribute, I like to post them up. So now where do I go from here??
Which thread are you trying to reply to?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-07-2011, 07:34 AM

while in moderation..you cant reply to a post in the picture exchange forum. you can however start a new thread there..

as for the private section .. you need to subscribe before u can view the pictures there..

you can post everywhere else, except that your post will not appear immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee View Post

Old 29-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm new to Singapore and seeking information on various massage therapies: juagen, urit batin, tantric, sensual, and traditional. What forum would be most appropriate to post in?
Old 29-07-2011, 08:48 PM

depends on the content..
either here
http://sammy.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=21
or
http://sammy.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
I'm new to Singapore and seeking information on various massage therapies: juagen, urit batin, tantric, sensual, and traditional. What forum would be most appropriate to post in?

Old 30-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When requesting contact information (for example, a massage recommendation) is it generally preferable to PM the thread starter or post the request in the body of the thread?
Old 30-07-2011, 07:50 AM

use the pm feature....
but if his inbox is full,
drop him a line in the thread..
that's the preferred way..

use the pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
When requesting contact information (for example, a massage recommendation) is it generally preferable to PM the thread starter or post the request in the body of the thread?

Old 30-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
use the pm feature....
but if his inbox is full,
drop him a line in the thread..
that's the preferred way..

use the pm
Thanks, BigSexy.
Old 31-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, new to here got some question that im curious about.

should i like get a prepay card number instead of using the real number? but now isnt prepay need to register as well so people can still track you, any bros got unique method?

im wondering when FL say their 18 19 20.. how you know they are of legal age and not under 18?
Old 31-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaringboy View Post
should i like get a prepay card number instead of using the real number? but now isnt prepay need to register as well so people can still track you, any bros got unique method?

im wondering when FL say their 18 19 20.. how you know they are of legal age and not under 18?
1. Purchase a prepay card in a country which doesn't mandate registration.

2. If you stick to FLs with grey hair, you don't have to worry about them being underage.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm thanks for the answer:'3

but would they charge more since using other countries number and do people entertain foreign number?

lol to 2nd one, i dont think i have fetish in that kind of way yet (sorry if i insulted anyone who sway that way)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1