The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ivy Singh Lim start women only political group to rid of evil men !

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

THE men don't get it.

Farm owner Ivy Singh-Lim wants to start a political group called the Gentlewarrior's Party and only women need apply.

Citing the dearth of female leaders in the Cabinet and various industries, she told The New Paper: "(My party) will comprise of women.

"I believe women are all honest and that's why very few of them can go into politics."

Her campaign is to "get rid of dishonest people, (including) the evil men and stupid women" who compromise principles and make excuses for their actions.

"When the rich don't love the country, but the pursuit of money, then we have a problem," she said.

"I'm worried that our country is heading in that direction.

"If you love your country, you'll speak up, no matter what."

The 65-year-old is counting on intelligent women to aid in her quest, "not to overtake the Government, but to add good values (such as courage and fairness) to the system".

"I'm not saying the entire system is bad," she added.

"But we need more younger people with good values to go into the system so that we can have a more honest leadership...

"People like us would dare to tell the ministers to read between the lines, listen to what we're trying to tell you."

When she was 40, Mrs Singh-Lim wanted to "make a difference to the country".

"I wanted to join the People's Action Party (PAP) then," she said. "I'd always respected the PAP when I was young."

But her father died. She had to run the family business instead of running for office.

At 50, she planned to retire in Perth, but returned to Singapore after the death of her best friend's husband.

That was when she started Bollywood Veggies. She called herself a gentlewoman farmer then. A friend suggested the term "gentlewarrior", as Mrs Singh-Lim's father was a Rajput warrior.

When she was 60, she thought again about political life, but a lower energy level meant she chose to concentrate on the farm.

She said: "I thought I was going to die at 60. But, at 65, I'm still here and damn fit. So I thought it's time I start a party...and do something to rally the people."

When told about her plans, her husband, Lim Ho Seng, 71, was convinced she'll "be the first woman to be caned in this country", she deadpanned.

"My husband knows that I'm fearless, not frightened of God, the Government or ghosts, which are all invented by men.

"I'm the fourth G, gentlewarrior."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1