The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by konichiwawa View Post
Best is the nightgown is thin and translucent, can see her panty too
Yup, my SIL always show off her nips and panties so much back then, really buay tahan. Now I know that she did it on purpose because she really love attention from men.

Share one of my precious clips with you all.

https://imgur.com/irZYJYx
Old 10-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol...you went and upskirted her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
Yup, my SIL always show off her nips and panties so much back then, really buay tahan. Now I know that she did it on purpose because she really love attention from men.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-11-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

How did you realise she did it on purpose? My SIL I know she did it on purpose bec when my gf see her zaogeng and ask her to wear her bra or cover her top or dress, she would say she doesn't mind infront of me.
Old 10-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
How did you realise she did it on purpose? My SIL I know she did it on purpose bec when my gf see her zaogeng and ask her to wear her bra or cover her top or dress, she would say she doesn't mind infront of me.
Because she is the kind of girl that will go to a party wearing skimpy clothes e.g. sheer bra and sheer tshirt to get attention from guys.

For reference, this is the kind of nightgown she will wear whenever I come over. The shape of her nipples in the nightgown is as obvious as the one in the picture.

You don't wear this around your sister's boyfriend all the time unless you purposely want to show something.

Last edited by SILfetisher; 10-11-2022 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Lol...you went and upskirted her...

Yup. Back then I got too horny after seeing her ZG all the time, couldn't take it, must see more lol.

The best was when she just comes out of the shower only wearing a towel, managed to upskirt a few times, pity couldn't see clearly.
Old 10-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
caromant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Because she is the kind of girl that will go to a party wearing skimpy clothes e.g. sheer bra and sheer tshirt to get attention from guys.

For reference, this is the kind of nightgown she will wear whenever I come over. The shape of her nipples in the nightgown is as obvious as the one in the picture.

You don't wear this around your sister's boyfriend all the time unless you purposely want to show something.

Very nice nightie. Confirm she wants you to see.
Old 11-11-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Very nice. Could be her usual sleeping nightgown she wears and she's comfortable around you. My SIL don't wear nightgown but wearing singlet almost daily. I realised she got more and more daring even not wearing bra to go out but with just nipple tape.
Old 11-11-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup. Back then I got too horny after seeing her ZG all the time, couldn't take it, must see more lol.

The best was when she just comes out of the shower only wearing a towel, managed to upskirt a few times, pity couldn't see clearly.
Coming out of the shower with a towel is the best. My SIL does that too. As my gf and her sisters share a room, I always get to be in the room and initially when they come out of shower in towel to the room, they will ask me to go out of the room so that they can change into their clothes. Then they will close the door. Slowly, it got too often that from close the door to never close then after awhile they don't even ask me to go out of the room anymore. It started with the younger sister. As usual, she came out of the shower with a towel and then I was preparing to go out of the room already until she said you just turn around don't see me can already and she just released her towel back facing me. I of course couldn't help but turn to see her naked body and she saw me and cover her boobs with her already wearing her panties. She still can smile cheekily to me like covering up and still feeling like showing her body to me but at the same time quite shy.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very nice. Could be her usual sleeping nightgown she wears and she's comfortable around you. My SIL don't wear nightgown but wearing singlet almost daily. I realised she got more and more daring even not wearing bra to go out but with just nipple tape.
Wearing nipple tapes may not necessary because they are daring. Ask the lady, it's more like not wanting the bra to spoil the shape of the costume.
Look at the international designer fashion show, no female model will be wearing a bra, not even tape when doing their catwalk.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Not my SIL but this is the kind of view I get to see of my SIL when she changes clothes in the room while I'm inside. Sometimes she will be in her bra and look at the mirror for awhile. She also wear sport bra at home quite often as she likes to exercise.

https://imgur.com/a/CaMMvTK
Old 11-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tyfoon09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coming out of the shower with a towel is the best. My SIL does that too. As my gf and her sisters share a room, I always get to be in the room and initially when they come out of shower in towel to the room, they will ask me to go out of the room so that they can change into their clothes. Then they will close the door. Slowly, it got too often that from close the door to never close then after awhile they don't even ask me to go out of the room anymore. It started with the younger sister. As usual, she came out of the shower with a towel and then I was preparing to go out of the room already until she said you just turn around don't see me can already and she just released her towel back facing me. I of course couldn't help but turn to see her naked body and she saw me and cover her boobs with her already wearing her panties. She still can smile cheekily to me like covering up and still feeling like showing her body to me but at the same time quite shy.
Seems like she is very comfortable with you. One day she may even remove the towel and let you see her nude.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. Wearing nipple tape doesnt mean daring. Many I know just like the liberation without revealing everything. One PDMM i know always wears nipple tape because she says SG weather warm and humid and she dont feel comfortable wearing a full bra...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Wearing nipple tapes may not necessary because they are daring. Ask the lady, it's more like not wanting the bra to spoil the shape of the costume.
Look at the international designer fashion show, no female model will be wearing a bra, not even tape when doing their catwalk.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyfoon09 View Post
Seems like she is very comfortable with you. One day she may even remove the towel and let you see her nude.
She's quite open now. As long as my gf is not around, she doesn't mind letting me see her in just bra or even topless. She doesn't wear bra at home so whenever she's going out, she will take off her shirt and wear her bra then sit at the make up table to do her makeup up before changing into her going out clothes. All these while I'm in the room. Sometimes will shower first then just come out wearing shorts and her towel hang around her neck to cover her breasts. Sometimes she never notice then her towel shifted and I can see her boobs from the mirror. To her, she just feels boobs is just boobs nothing much to hide.

Of course when my gf is around, she won't do all these coz will get scolded by her anyhow expose to me.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here went trip and stayed with SIL in same hotel with wife/gf before and any happenings? I'm going with them on this coming week, any tips on beoing?
Old 02-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Any bros here went trip and stayed with SIL in same hotel with wife/gf before and any happenings? I'm going with them on this coming week, any tips on beoing?
Tell her feel free to wear less as there's only the 3 of you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1