The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Dear All Bro Cheongster,

I have been to Peng Hwa liao. I would never imagine the scence if I would not been there and do the investigation myself. I would say this place is like Geylang in Sg. But, Geylang is in big scale, where u can find Thailand girls, Indon Minah, all types of PRC( big/small boobs, chio vs not chio type, MILF, etc) and many many types. Whereas in Peng Hwa, mainly dominated by MILF. Very hard to find SYT type. Is like a meat market, where old carnibals are hunting for meat. Here, you not need shout au……….. au……….. au………. They girls will act like a little cat moaning, miao………… miao…….. miao……… to apporoach you. So, rather than you are hunting girls, in fact, it suppose girls hunting you instead.

Haha, I been there first night I reach KL. Thanks for all the brothers giving me clear instruction to get there. I success without wasting single minutes to find the route. But, just need all brother lead me again, how to go back to highway that going back to JB lah.

It was already 1.30 am when I reach there. The hawker centre is near to the wet market behind. No place for me to sit. All the place already being sitted by old man. I wonder how come the old man there so free. If want to fuck, just approach the girls, nego, and proceed to the hotel lah. What for sit there?

I walk at least three round there. I do worried. Because, I just recall I got 3 uncles stay at Cheras area and what if they saw me? I will die lah. But, I’m very stupid lah, sure, uncles will not come out at this hour lah. If really they saw me, they must be there for action too. Haha. Wat to worry lah.

While I was thinking, a girl grab my hand. She have a CFM look. I think should be around 30 years old liao lah. Ok lah, since tomolo still need to attend meeting, I decide to take her lor. Without nego, RM 100 for the deal lah. She and me walk across the open air wet market behind PW. Waaaaaaaa. A lot of fresh pig there. Very very smelly leh. We walk around 6 minutes, then reach an old apartment. We took the lift and go to 6 floor. I was a bit scared, recall the operation on “Kuaci girls” month ago. She seems can read my mind, call me calm down. Ok lor, die mar die lah. I told myself to be steady. But, my little head lagi steady, he already stand steadily liao, haha.

Went in the apartment. It was a two rooms apartment. One of the rooms got light. Well, should be someone bonking inside. I can heard the Arh………. Arh………. Arh…….. sound. The apartment is very very small, Should less than 750sq feet.

Go in the room. Start take off our shirt. I pay her RM 100. I bonk her without take shower. Nothing special. Very SOP type. No BBBJ. No Frenching. No Fingering. No fuck. Hold on, got fuck lah, without fuck, Y I was there? Normal type of fuck. Fake moan reduce my interest toward her liao. One more thing is she seems very rush for the time. I can feel that. I ask her “ are u painful, are u enjoying”. She say everything is ok. Just want me to fuck faster. I don like people ask me to fuck faster. I’m quite piss off liao. Just insert her not more than 10 minutes, already ask me to cum. I cannot cum mostly lost interest on her. So, ask her do cowgirl. She follow my instructions. But, do it like just for the sake of doing it. I start Tu Lan liao. Diu, pay RM 100 for this type of job. She got altitude problem. I get her to stop a while, I rest a while, grab her nei nei. I only consume about 15 minutes that time. She seems not happy, ask me quick quick load lah. I say I cannot, not I don want, please don force me. She even suggest to masturbate me. I obey the suggestion. Rest about 5 minutes, talk to her, but, can feel she don like to talk much. Suddenly, I Tu Lan tilll my little brother regain the energy, get her do doggie, fuck her like no tomorrow. Release after 3 minutes. She knew my power then. …………………..
Then, I lay down, she say times up. I say wat the fuck times up. Ask her whether she clear about Malaysia Bonking Law bor. Malaysia Bonking Law, act No xx, quoted, “ for freelancer, pay RM 100 can bonk 40 minutes”

Ok lah, not to mention more, since, my initial objective was to survey the scence, already well achieved, so, just leave the place without say more.

I got second bonk , will update soon……………………………..
Old 26-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kop916 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

been there last weekend. What i can say is it is a biggest open air kfc market in KL area. All tables were fully occupied (150++pcs) whole night and hardly find a table to sit. Can be classified as most "hottest" hawker centre in Malaysia. Simply more than 60 PRC there for sale. Age from 20 to 40++. Quoted rate is 60-100 (negotiable to 80). Noticed 9-10 SYTs and quickly grabbed 1 at 80bucks
Old 27-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kop916 View Post
Age from 20 to 40++. Quoted rate is 60-100 (negotiable to 80). Noticed 9-10 SYTs and quickly grabbed 1 at 80bucks
20 to 40++ considered syt in peng hwa already... majority 40-80++
Old 28-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
20 to 40++ considered syt in peng hwa already... majority 40-80++
Hahaha....I would have to agree with this sentence.
Old 28-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
melvynlyc is Cool - loads of Potential

Went there last week but didn't intend to chiong coz juz go see see with my own eyes whether that place really deserves its name or not. When reached,wow,really like an open air pub la,inside can be said as full like there was tiger show on air. So me and 3 of my frens sat outside. MILF really damn many and maybe coz late dy,can't see much SYT(actually wat this shortform means ah? i can guess is younger chick is it?) . Next time must go with another fren enough if wanna chiong. Juz for around half and hour already 3-4 came to sell kuaci but all MILF. Another good thing there is the host on the stage will report if there is any police writing down saman and ask the customers to go fast and remove their cars,damn it's funny to see all those customers rush out one time...haha. Anyway, dunno what time is better to go chiong there with more choice?
Old 30-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
Ninjaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was having lunch near the place... thinking have not been there for a while so decided to bring my friend for a maiden visit to the place....

the place was hustling with people.... we pick a spot in the middle, with a good birds eye view of the scene.. easily there are about 70-80 Freelancer Kuaci gal (or I think they sell peanuts instead). The one infront of us was wearing a black dress careressing and holding the uncle's hand next to her and kept revealing her undies to us (which is definately not a pretty sight consider she is about 35 years of age, I say)

I can easily spot 2-3 SYT, one particular tall one was standing infront of me for long time hoping to rail us... She was skinny & tall... not towards to fair complexion but attractive(my friend is very very good looking.) however, we are there not for the action. there is also 1 table infront which had group of 5 with avrg age of 20-28.

now and then ppl will passby selling lottery and DVDs...also (PRC selling DA MA CHAI... wearing thick perfume...)

Cannn't share that much as we were not that friendly.... as I was also very uneasy with a "JACK-ASS" which kept taking photos near the stage.... what if he is in video mode?

The scene is somewhat like what we seen in Penang before...
Old 30-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaking View Post
Was having lunch near the place... thinking have not been there for a while so decided to bring my friend for a maiden visit to the place....

the place was hustling with people.... we pick a spot in the middle, with a

now and then ppl will passby selling lottery and DVDs...also (PRC selling DA MA CHAI... wearing thick perfume...)

Cannn't share that much as we were not that friendly.... as I was also very uneasy with a "JACK-ASS" which kept taking photos near the stage.... what if he is in video mode?

The scene is somewhat like what we seen in Penang before...

Yoyo

Penang have this kinda scene ah??? where le?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Dirty Bug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all the brothers

Can we take those Kua chi gals back for overniight? What is the damage?

DB
Old 02-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Bug View Post
......Can we take those Kua chi gals back for overniight? What is the damage?.....
Hi blur bug,

Did you actually read the posting in this particular thread? Did you read through the brother's hard written FRs??

Like cheebye DeKuip said.... diu, diu, diu...

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Hi blur bug,

Did you actually read the posting in this particular thread? Did you read through the brother's hard written FRs??

Like cheebye DeKuip said.... diu, diu, diu...
last few days tiu so much... no more power liao.

starting today i no more tiu.. only after christmas maybe tiu again.

when ur chun toi land in kl exactly?? ofcoz u dont tiu here lah.. u sms me lah.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
.....when ur chun toi land in kl exactly?? ...... u sms me lah.
Me landed on the 29th Nov; rested one day and flew-out again on the 01st.
Now in PRC land but be back next week.
Will call you when I'm back in KL.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Me landed on the 29th Nov; rested one day and flew-out again on the 01st.
Now in PRC land but be back next week.
Will call you when I'm back in KL.
Got time to get the same package for me again?

This time buy you dinner when you are back. Owe you a few favours already. Paiseh.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just went to look see look see with bro StevieG yesterday to PH... surprisingly got a handful of syts around 18-21 age. I would rate them 6/10 in the looks department.. bonkable la for RM100. Later went to Aseana spa which is the replacement for Stay Inn.. even the captains are the same. Expected the quality to be at least better than the PH girls but surprisingly it was worse...bakso average 4/10, thai 5/10 & prc also 5/10. Since we were in the KL area went to one last spot, the famous Skyriver. Standard wise around 6-7/10... not as good as before but 2 or 3 girls I would rate them 7/10.

My rating is based on :-
<5 - below average, tfk also better
5 - average, maybe in Great wall can consider la when got no lights
6 - slightly above average, girl next door type
7 - above average and got the x factor
8-9 - girls mere mortals cannot touch
10 - perfect, see also cum

So far only got 2 places I saw got 7/10 stocks :-
1. Skyriver
2. Klang FL

some of my 7/10 examples (in terms of looks) :-
http://www.ahmoi.com/EleanoraChin
http://www.ahmoi.com/sally1974
Old 08-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all ... thanx for the contact, Bro Dekuip ...

Sexpedition of Xiao Ya

After seeing those awesome picture of Xiao Ya, I'm drooled all over .... and Bro Dekuip is generous enough to provide me the contact.

Called Xiao Ya around 6pm and booked her at 8pm. The problem is, I had zero idea where she is. Round and round the whole Pudu Road, called Xiao Ya but not much help. Damn it, is around 8.45pm and I thought of giving up. Don't wanna Xiao Ya to wait for me, I called her. Thing get unexpected. She asked a guy to lead me the way. Bro Dekuip, leh ...

Finally reached to her hotel and Bro Dekuip was standing at the parking waiting for me but I was late. A customer engaged her. Nevermind, after the long ride and get to meet Bro Dekuip and we go yamcha ... (sorry Bro Dekuip, I'm not a beer guy).

Not long, Xiao Ya called and can go to her room liao ...

Reached to her room, and greet by this ... yummy body ... hehehe ... drooling ... As usual, start with a bit chit chat'ing ... Then her phone ring, her 'jie mei' called her .... hmmm.... while holding her hand and bored. She sensed that and her hand become playful. Attacked my lil' bro. Hah, I retaliated, dive my hand into her bra and wow, what a firm boobs. As a boob lover, these is a high rate stuff. Finally, finished her phone call ... chat a little longer. She asked to bath ... alone ... aiya!!!

Action started, the catbath ... a short one. BBBJ is nice with good suction and hand play around my ball. Later, capped me. Started with missionary and ended it with doggie. The whole session is pretty standard but i do had a quality time on her boobs (hehehe).

left around 11++pm ...

Name: Xiao Ya
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 9/10 <--- my highlight
bbbj: 7/10
FK: Yes
Daty: Yes
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $100
WIR: Yes ... but Bro Dekuip got some more good stuff (Xiao Ni & Wang Chun)
Old 08-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is the girl that I missed the opportunity to QC or test drive I called her 2 days ago but her phone was on voice message mode which I left a voice message.

She didn't call back [maybe I spoke with a Beijing accent, she panicked thinking that her father was calling her] and I didn't want to bother our Holland Shee to pester her to call me.

Last night, DK symphatized with me and promised to take me there personally and to test other PRC's too. DOOMO SUMIMASEN.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1