The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Tougher competion on the road

Too many spas over the island as many MLS are seen sitting at doorway chatting and enjoying meals.
Also keep receiving texts asking for supports and not like before asking to shops.
Can sense they are hungry during bad times.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tougher competion on the road

They r not hungry enough to lower their price
Most of us r working class too n we feel the pressure of living price going up
So can save we save n not spending on extra
So as for those MLs just sitting n not doing anything n complaining no business they should think about earning less may be better then nothing n wasting time passes by

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 02-05-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
They r not hungry enough to lower their price
Most of us r working class too n we feel the pressure of living price going up
So can save we save n not spending on extra
So as for those MLs just sitting n not doing anything n complaining no business they should think about earning less may be better then nothing n wasting time passes by
Well said bro
Old 02-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Too many spas over the island as many MLS are seen sitting at doorway chatting and enjoying meals.
Also keep receiving texts asking for supports and not like before asking to shops.
Maybe they are just hungry but not hungry enough. I still getting quite hj 50, hj+roaming 100, hj + topless 120, on top of entrance.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Maybe they are just hungry but not hungry enough. I still getting quite hj 50, hj+roaming 100, hj + topless 120, on top of entrance.
These prices are Overkill!!! Haha
Old 02-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Bro those are chop carrot price. Usually HJ + roam is 50. BJ + dig pussy is 80. FJ is 100-150 assuming the ML offer. Entrance is 50-55
Old 02-05-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15592 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even those business good de also say business is bad just to join in the trend to earn more and fill up their slots
They always trying to play the sympathy card to gain more business lol😛
Old 02-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am always thinking when the bubble will burst.
Cat1 spa is still regulated by police so there are not many.

Cat3 aka TCM licenses are much more easily obtained from MOH and with only a one-off notification to police. TCM and beauty shop are popping up everywhere every other day
Old 02-05-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I am always thinking when the bubble will burst.
Cat1 spa is still regulated by police so there are not many.

Cat3 aka TCM licenses are much more easily obtained from MOH and with only a one-off notification to police. TCM and beauty shop are popping up everywhere every other day
The tcm needs to have a doctor though. I know some of them operate with toa peh gong kind of doctor, only come into the shop to spend some time in name only.

Then again, some shops which do provide real tcm or tuina services with an actual doctor, have also gone into this profitable side business of providing 'relaxing' massages

Anyway if the bubble burst, it's just the MLs that will lose out, cannot get the envisaged earnings and will likely choose to go home. The bosses of the shop will hardly ever lose money in this kind of venture, whereby they profit not just from sales but from exploitation of their workers. The MLs bear the costs of their permits, middle men arrangement etc. , or have to pay back the shop boss.

And that's why shops will keep opening closing opening ad infinitum. They have unending supply of foreign MLs coming here to try their luck.

Last edited by afterburn; 02-05-2024 at 09:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1