The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1608

Dear all, L1608 started business today!
Old 17-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighearts View Post
Dear all, L1608 started business today!
Got long waiting line?
Old 17-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
Got long waiting line?
Unsure, information from one WL.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Got long waiting line?
you are the hardcore supporter. What are you waiting for?
Old 17-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Pussy all tight tight so many weeks no fuck the "cave" nearly closed for good
Old 17-09-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you are the hardcore supporter. What are you waiting for?
I tmr going...😄
No prizes for guessing who I'm going to look for...😆
Old 17-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I tmr going...��
No prizes for guessing who I'm going to look for...��
who who who? ��
Old 18-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
who who who? ��
U went there today?
Old 18-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
U went there today?
i was next door..1608 was really busy yesterday
Old 20-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

I visited L1608 yesterday, the WLs look happy!
I try Ya Ya again,enjoyed.
Old 21-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

YUAN YUAN 1608

This is my 3rd time visitng this gem. First two times were at 1617 and 1669

Yesterday I went to visit her in her stronghold in 1608. Well my first time there. Good to see that they have a carpark at the back of the shop where I can access the shop from the backdoor.

I made appointment with her to be the first in queue for the day.

We went to the room at the back which needs to pass by the backdoor carpark. Wah, so open concept ah, like some chalet with backdoor carpark. I like it. Perhaps anyone at the nearby apartments can see customer with WL entering the room

Inside the room, she hugged me and began to unbutton my shirt and her hands shoved into my trousers trying to make my didi hard. She asked me to strip her and within seconds, she was naked.

She knows how to tease with some foreplay, turning her back towards me and rubbing my hard rod did against her fleshy buttocks.

She is not the slim type but rather the fleshy type good for those who love that piak piak sound while bonking.

I told her to slow down as I dont wanna shoot so fast.

We went to the shower where she shower me and continue to play with my rod. We french for a while in the running shower.

Onto the bed, she caress me on the back with her fingers.

slowly she licked my nipples while fondering my rod. Slowly she made her way and sucked my rod. Her suction was good to perfection.

She is very cheerful, the type you need to cheer you up on any bad day.

she put on the condom for me and she rode me like a wild horse. She can get very horny and she says she hate to use KY. I asked her not pain? She said if the water comes it will come. Wah.

Very tight, and I asked her to slow it down until gradually the flood gate opens. She roode me wildly. One thing about her is she has that vagina "abalone that can speak 会讲话的鲍鱼". She can control her vagina pressure and it is like the vagina sucking my rod. That feel is amazing.

I bonk her from her back and she moan hard and loud. The piak piak sound further adds to the mood. I bonk her hard like no tomorrow and she enjoys every moment of it.

I turn her over. Her messy hair is liken to some rape scene. I held her hands while continue to bonk her and the piak piak sound returns. finally I shoot my hellfire missiles.

She continue to have her vagina suck my rod until every drip comes out into the condom. Wah shiok.

Pull out my didi with the load of missiles in the condom. really squeeze me dry. I like that feeling when her vagina "talks" and suck my rod with the pressure.

Boobs: B-C
height: 1.55
skin: very fair
feel: cheerful and bubbly, naughty if you like to call it
AR: tried previous 2 rounds, this round did not try. 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10
french: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

she hates rough customer and do be gentle if you want the best from her

rtf: yes, maybe try her at another unit with a diff environment

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 14
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
YUAN YUAN 1608

Yesterday I went to visit her in her stronghold in 1608. Well my first time there. Good to see that they have a carpark at the back of the shop where I can access the shop from the backdoor.

We went to the room at the back which needs to pass by the backdoor carpark. Wah, so open concept ah, like some chalet with backdoor carpark. I like it. Perhaps anyone at the nearby apartments can see customer with WL entering the room

Inside the room, she hugged me and began to unbutton my shirt and her hands shoved into my trousers trying to make my didi hard. She asked me to strip her and within seconds, she was naked.

She knows how to tease with some foreplay, turning her back towards me and rubbing my hard rod did against her fleshy buttocks.

She is not the slim type but rather the fleshy type good for those who love that piak piak sound while bonking.

We went to the shower where she shower me and continue to play with my rod. We french for a while in the running shower.

slowly she licked my nipples while fondering my rod. Slowly she made her way and sucked my rod. Her suction was good to perfection.

she put on the condom for me and she rode me like a wild horse. She can get very horny and she says she hate to use KY. I asked her not pain? She said if the water comes it will come. Wah.

Very tight, and I asked her to slow it down until gradually the flood gate opens. She roode me wildly. One thing about her is she has that vagina "abalone that can speak 会讲话的鲍鱼". She can control her vagina pressure and it is like the vagina sucking my rod. That feel is amazing.

I bonk her from her back and she moan hard and loud. The piak piak sound further adds to the mood. I bonk her hard like no tomorrow and she enjoys every moment of it.

I turn her over. Her messy hair is liken to some rape scene. I held her hands while continue to bonk her and the piak piak sound returns. finally I shoot my hellfire missiles.

She continue to have her vagina suck my rod until every drip comes out into the condom. Wah shiok.

Pull out my didi with the load of missiles in the condom. really squeeze me dry. I like that feeling when her vagina "talks" and suck my rod with the pressure.

Bros... upon reading your FR.. went try today... just finish the session! I must say... a genuine FR! And... i must add...

This lady is a gem.. not a typical chio lass but.. she gives you the P.A. or secretatry kind of look.

Service is by far one of the most geunine i had. Technically not as good as the ang pais... but she score in being able to let go and go into the love making mood. Just like a girlfriend.

Got her a few tips.. very humble.. willing to learn... very service oriented...

When she improves.. she will be one of the ang pais...

All the best! Still thinking of the passionate session... and will one to come back for more..

Happy bonking...
Old 22-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
YUAN YUAN 1608

nice to know about it..good one..by the way is this thai 150 or 80 ?
Old 22-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Bro, L1608 is all PRC. $150.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighearts View Post
I visited L1608 yesterday, the WLs look happy!
I try Ya Ya again,enjoyed.
yaya like put on a lot of weight.

but this is still one of the last few houses with some quality babes left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1