The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LongRifle is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone know IG/FB of this Malaysian Air Asia cabin crew?

found these pics on a Malaysian forum, still no cue about her identity/ig/fb

Old 23-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone know IG/FB of this Malaysian Air Asia cabin crew?

Old 25-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 11
sgvoyuor2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think she already quit and join as property agent
Old 18-10-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering why isn't mabel_goo being in the list here. She'd now a hot mama!
Old 18-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 14
babysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Wondering why isn't mabel_goo being in the list here. She'd now a hot mama!
Mabel goo ar? OK la, know her personally, overall pleasant personality but not easy to please her if you are her bf. She is a bit on the short side as an air stewardess, but she is very curvy and at the right place, lol. Before this, she got another bf (abit ah beng style IMO) but very fast get pregnant and married the current doctor husband. Definitely MILF
Old 18-10-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysharon View Post
Mabel goo ar? OK la, know her personally, overall pleasant personality but not easy to please her if you are her bf. She is a bit on the short side as an air stewardess, but she is very curvy and at the right place, lol. Before this, she got another bf (abit ah beng style IMO) but very fast get pregnant and married the current doctor husband. Definitely MILF
Wow! Any sexiting story about her? Always fantasize about her man.
Old 23-10-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvoyuor2012 View Post
I think she already quit and join as property agent
What’s her name ?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jackwave is Cool - loads of Potential

tumblr what user name? thank you!
Old 31-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

https://www.instagram.com/mabel_goo/?hl=en

here's her IG

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1