The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 12-04-2024, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
What he meant was a PR charging same as a local which is ridiculous. Malaysian for 550 bj? 750 fj haha. Don't be a simp la
Haha. It's so simple. Go for whoever within ur means.
Old 12-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
duapaobro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious and keen to find out if anyone here has actually legit met Maei before. I kinda thought her ad was a little sus cos no FRs and hardly anyone talks about her. So I thought I take a chance and book her. But everytime agree on time and all, she will always somehow either fall sick or have to OT and end up cancel the appt. After re-scheduling many times, I just kind of gave up la. And she will always refund me the payment after that. Anyone with similar experience?
Old 12-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbirdlaojiao View Post
Because there was a bro who anyhow said PRs are locals
What's the diff? PR are locals wat. Otherwise you want to pay even more for true blue sinkie? Pay for the service not the passport
Old 12-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
What he meant was a PR charging same as a local which is ridiculous. Malaysian for 550 bj? 750 fj haha. Don't be a simp la
I don't see anything wrong with that as long as the pictures and service is as advertised. Otherwise you prefer the scammer local Singaporean who "claimed" she was early 30 when actually she was closer to 50s with a bad attitude and charge $500 for fj?
Old 12-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
What's the diff? PR are locals wat. Otherwise you want to pay even more for true blue sinkie? Pay for the service not the passport
People are paying for the nationality. If truly want service I dont think they will come here.
Old 12-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
SensualLynn Trashy experience

I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML
2nd that really piss me off
Attitude also cmi and late ask me pay more for the condom..
Old 12-04-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
People are paying for the nationality. If truly want service I dont think they will come here.
Then i feel sad for those schmucks who paid a premium for nationality instead of service. I mean what they gonna do with it? Fuck the I.C. or smtg? Seeing the red passport makes them cum harder? What's the deal?
Old 12-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
2nd that really piss me off
Attitude also cmi and late ask me pay more for the condom..
Some people prefer this coz of the red ic apparently....
Old 12-04-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Then i feel sad for those schmucks who paid a premium for nationality instead of service. I mean what they gonna do with it? Fuck the I.C. or smtg? Seeing the red passport makes them cum harder? What's the deal?
Can't stop them anyway.. It's their money. Maybe they rich enough to throw money into the river.
Old 12-04-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
sexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to all

anyone tried mermaid girl? Very tempted to try
Old 12-04-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha. This oldbird is like that. Nothing much actually. Just rate issue. Prob he can't afford the 3some likely.
Old 13-04-2024, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jpjpjpjpjpp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the good recommendations
Old 13-04-2024, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

anyone got any chubby local to recommend?
Old 13-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

tbh local feels more real gfe
Old 13-04-2024, 04:02 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Haha. This oldbird is like that. Nothing much actually. Just rate issue. Prob he can't afford the 3some likely.
Who will do 3some at $2.5k. Only dumb fools like you will. $2.5k is someone 1 month pay or can use $2.5k to do something better also unlike you spend this kind on money on domes. Go seek help from a psychiatrist using this money you simp

Last edited by babe90; 13-04-2024 at 07:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1