The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Itchy Penile

Dear all,

Recently i went to cheong in China. Immediately after the action(with condom) , i felt itchness on my dick. This condition has persisted for a week. Anybody faced similar problem before?
Old 21-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Itchy Penile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyt View Post
Dear all,

Recently i went to cheong in China. Immediately after the action(with condom) , i felt itchness on my dick. This condition has persisted for a week. Anybody faced similar problem before?
Shyt, I would recommend you go check out the problem. Since you are using a condom and if it did not break, chance for HIV are minimal but STD are definitely possible even with condoms esp. skin to skin contact.

You might not have anything, but its best to get checked out in case there is something and it becomes worse.

Better to treat earlier than later.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nitekids is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hw come?i bonk gl gal wif no cap also no feel itchy.wat happen to u?still feel itchy?
Old 21-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitekids View Post
hw come?i bonk gl gal wif no cap also no feel itchy.wat happen to u?still feel itchy?
Nitekids, you are doing what they call "Russian Roulette", You are taking a chance which is very high that you can get STD's and without cap ( RAW) you have also exposed yourself to HIV.

STD's there are many varieties, some come early, some come late.

If you didn't catch any STD, that's great. It could be possible the GL gal didn't have anything or you were lucky not to catch it. Don't expose yourself to more by doing without cap .

For HIV, the only way you would know is if you actually went for a test to find out if you had an HIV exposure as you did it with GL gal raw.

I would suggest you go for a test to know your risk exposure. If you are Hiv +, you might be spreading it to the GL gals without realization.

Also, the faster you test, the faster you can start on medication which can prolong your life although you would have to make some life changes .

The statistics for catching HIV for a male with single exposure is not great, but also know that a single exposure is more than enough.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

quickly go see doctor !
Old 21-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank broS for the advice.

Surprisingly, the itch stopped today. I will go for a check-up just in case.

nitekids: I suspect its the condom that is giving me the problem, its some china brand. Anyway, RaW is WaR. Take care man.
Old 30-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
crazytiger is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazytiger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some massage oil and Durex flavoured condom especially the minty one, will cause itchiness if you're sensitive to them. I've developed itch for a week, go for check up then doctor told me maybe is the minty condom. Apply some lotion, now OK already. Just a piece of info, take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1