The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rusuhlagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

good info about social media
i just realize now FL use social media
i will try this trick in the next trip
Old 12-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
yes, I bring u to the famous Nezha temple.. let u huat ar!!!! Haha
Bro Jimfairy, r u into toaist temple praying ?
Hv been in the praying scene for a very long time, 1st time in my life hv I seen such thing happening in temple. How can Nezha stand in the center of the temple where Guan Yin on him left and Guan Go on the right ?
Old 12-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
How can Nezha stand in the center of the temple where Guan Yin on him left and Guan Go on the right ?
serious? i didnt notice that...
Old 13-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hv been in the praying scene for a very long time, 1st time in my life hv I seen such thing happening in temple. How can Nezha stand in the center of the temple where Guan Yin on him left and Guan Go on the right ?
Bro, I'm a free thinker.. I go pray 4 faced Buddha too. we juz go to pray for health n luck. no worries la... lol
Old 13-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. How can Nezha stand in the center of the temple where Guan Yin on him left and Guan Go on the right ?[/SIZE]
Let me say a little bit what I knew...

This temple was built to honor And pray to Lord Nezha...as the main god...so even Buddha Guanyin was bigger in terms of hierarchy...Buddha Guanyin sits beside as not the main focus of the temple....similarly any other god as well...

Better is to hv a separate hall just for Buddha Guanyin...but that depends on size and resources of the temple...

Note...above just IMHO...pls skip if u dun like to read...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This temple was built to honor And pray to Lord Nezha...as the main god...so even Buddha Guanyin was bigger in terms of hierarchy...Buddha Guanyin sits beside as not the main focus of the temple....similarly any other god as well...
yes!! Thxs for the explaination, my English lousy, I dunno how to explain haha..
Old 13-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Note...above just IMHO...pls skip if u dun like to read...
Bro H88, I dare not to dislike ur comment ma, u hv so many Samsters licking ur ass.
Later challenge me to battle zone using key board as weapon. I so scare pple start zapsssssss me ma.

Ps: how r u?
Still having ur regular dose of Wetnam kopi in HCMC ?
Old 13-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My next trip t hatyai 19-22 june. Any one there?
Old 13-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ps: how r u?
Still having ur regular dose of Wetnam kopi in HCMC ?
when you going hcm...schedule coincide mine...I buy you best kopi with VBs sitting with you ok...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
when you going hcm...schedule coincide mine...I buy you best kopi with VBs sitting with you ok...
Thks for the offer, dun think I will be visiting there again, due to the communication, and hv to follow regular HCMC bros there, prefer to travel in small grp or in pair. If U or Bro Sinkieu offer to hold my hand and walk the st of HCMC, then is a different story.
Old 13-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They learn from Sinagpore system mah..... their deities oso have MM... SM.... and PM..... so MM Guan Yin sit to one side.... and SM Guan Gong sit to the other side ...... while PM Nezha takes centerstage.
Old 14-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This temple No Big No Small No Propriety at all.
Either the temple keeper does not know his stuff or this is "fake" temple set up to solicit for donations.
There is a hierarchy in the Diety world and even if the temple is dedicated to a certain Diety, that Diety must accord the respect to those ranked above him.
Old 14-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone party at Lee garden plaza yesterday? Got eat any free tofu while playing with water guns? Heheh... Pls share share..
Old 17-04-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
munoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro been to hatyai recently?

Im heading there 3 days with one of my friend end of april. Is there still farming area? Cos i read somemof the post and said use wechat to hunt. Other than that? Any one have contact with the okt?

Please help. Thanks
Old 17-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by munoi View Post
Any bro been to hatyai recently?

Im heading there 3 days with one of my friend end of april. Is there still farming area? Cos i read somemof the post and said use wechat to hunt. Other than that? Any one have contact with the okt?

Please help. Thanks
Farm still available but WLs mostly non Thai as per bro here commented.. Wechat will have mixture of farm girl n Thai fl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1