The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Story Series

Ch2-1 continued

Drew and I were resigned to spending a boring couple of hours hoping my mum would bring Brad and his friends back to our house instead of going to one of their places. We decided to catch a squash game that was going on to pass the time. Halfway through, Drew had a great idea. Since he had access to my mum's phone, why not switch on the feed's from the front and back cameras on her phone and see if we could get any interesting footage by chance. It turned out to be a stroke of genius. Since my mum's clutch was clear, her phone's two cameras could record everything and we had turned on the video at the perfect moment. The clutch must have been on a ledge in the toilet cubicle, giving us a superb full view of my mum on her knees in a toilet cubicle, stroking a rock hard cock. The owner of said cock wasn't Brad but must have been one of his friends. As Brad promised, the guy's rippling muscles stood out through the tight t shirt he was wearing. More importantly to my mum, his manhood stood proudly erect, long enough that even with my mum's two hands on it, there was still excess and thick enough that my mum's hands barely reached around.

Soon, my mum was bobbing her head up and down the cock, trying her best to deep throat the stud's pole. At that point, Drew registered a message in my mum's phone inbox. It was from Brad, asking her if his American friend; whose name it seems was Jack, was up to her expectations. In the cubicle, Jack as we now know him had anchored his large hands on my mum's head and was pretty much face fucking her. "Take this cock Scarlett, you Sarong Party Girl slut. Ummph, we are gonna teach you why Asian chicks are made to serve White men." "Urrk" my mum gagged before replying, "Make me yours Jack, claim me, mark me as your Chinese slut. When we walk out of the toilet, there'd better be no doubt what we did inside you stud." Jack continued to call my mum names, acting like a colonial master with his beautiful local fuck toy. My mum continued to service his cock, using her tongue to lick it, wrapping her luscious lips around it and even doing a combined blow and hand job, working her manicured hands over the cock while she simultaneously sucked the head and licked Jack cock slit. It was really hot watching her willing to degrade herself, kneeling on a club toilet floor to satiate her white partner. Soon, Jack grunted and said. "Scarlett you bitch, get that cock out of your greedy mouth. Get to work on my balls, I'm gonna make sure there's no doubt in anyone's mind what just happened in this cubicle. "My mum obediently started sucking and licking on Jack's balls as he started jacking off. Soon, he reached his climax and grunted, using his left hand to grab my mum's hair and pull her face up to perfect receiving height as he used his right hand to direct his explosive money shot. Jack had either not cum in a while or was simply a man with prodigious reserves of cum. He fired seven thick creamy streams of cum onto my mum, shooting into her hair, mouth and nose as well as covering her face and neck. He even shot several times onto one of my mum's eyes, glazing it shut.

He then immediately opened the cubicle door to showcase his conquest to any other guys in the toilet. Seems Brad and their other mutual friend was there as we heard them congratulate Jack and high five. Jack had stepped out of the cubicle to give the other guys in the toilet a better look at the slut who had just serviced him. My mum was getting up, trying to clear her face of the flood of cum on it and failing. A couple of Singaporean Chinese guys peeked in and started calling her things like slut, Sarong Party Girl, white lover, etc. My mum just told them to shut up. Turning around with cum dripping from her chin onto her silk cheongsam, she told them that Jack could singlehandedly cum more than all of them together and that he'd be claiming her pussy and ass later that night together with Brad and their other friend whose name was Nathan. Brad and Nathan started taunting the Singaporean clubbers but seeing the rippling muscles on the two white alpha males, the group of local guys decided to leave. My mum was busy cleaning off Jack's still stiff cock with her long, silky black-brown hair, leaving white specks of cum in it. "What wimps. Anyway, Brad, I want you and Nathan to give me a quick hard fuck here in the club. No, wait, lets go to the ladies. I want all the other chicks to see what I'm going to be playing with tonight. Take me guys, make sure that when we leave the club, everyone knows that you White studs own this Singaporean mum's pussy.

With my mum's phone cameras still streaming video and audio, the group walked out of the gents and headed into the ladies nearby. "Excuse me, this is the ladies washroom" a female clubber using the sink says. "Uh Hmm" my mum replies as Brad and Nathan had started grinding against her. "Don't let it bother you girls, I'll just be serving these two white jocks like any good Chinese girl should." "Slut" "Harlot" "White man's whore" A bevy of insults rained down on my mum from the other female clubbers in the washroom as Brad tore my mum's silk Cheongsam open, slid her panties to one side and having already taken out his impressive manhood, impaled her in one swift motion causing her to cry out in pleasure. Nathan had also freed his cock, a 7 inch long beer can thick monster and had positioned himself right in front of my mum. My mum immediately devoured his cock between her plump red lips and Brad and Nathan proceeded to double team her. Most of the female clubbers who had been in the washroom had left in disgust, probably to complain. There were only a handful who were still watching the show together with Jack who was chatting with a fellow American, telling her how the cum in my mum's hair was his. Brad and Nathan were high fiving above my mum as they pig roasted her, forming an Eiffel tower position. A couple of clubbers walked in and gasped as the sight before them. One of them shouts at my mum to take her partners home. My mum takes a break from polishing Nathan's cock to reply that she was and this was just an appetizer to tide her over.

Suddenly, the doors burst open and two bouncers walked in, immediately telling Brad and Nathan to get dressed and get out of the club. Jack quickly walks over and passes them two hundred dollar bills each saying that they'd clear out once they blew their wads. The two bouncers quietly pocketed the cash saying out loud that the threesome had 3 minutes. Upon hearing that, Brad and Nathan immediately picked up the pace and started vigorously fucking my mum. She was moaning like a bitch in heat and soon passer bys had opened the door to the female toilet to see what was happening. After about 2 minutes of intense sex, which to my mum was probably one long orgasm going by the noise she was making, Brad and Nathan were ready to cum. They both grunted in short delay from each other as Brad thrust deep into my mum, firing off a huge load while Nathan pulled out, grabbing my mum's hair and positioning her face as he creamed her. Brad then pulled his shrinking cock out, immediately inviting a wave of cum to flow down my mum's thighs. She then got on her knees and allowed Brad and Nathan to wipe their cocks clean in her hair before they all got dressed. The two bouncers then quickly ushered them out of the club. Along the way there was tons of insults directed at my mum. She looked like a downright mess, silk Cheongsam crumpled and torn, face and hair streaked with drying cum, cum flowing down her thighs. The other white men in the club cheered as Brad, Nathan and Jack walked out of the club alongside my mum, with no doubt in any onlookers mind as to how the interracial foursome were going to spend their night.
Old 19-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SnowyTheSnowMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 22-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowyTheSnowMan View Post
Camping here.
Glad to see a new fan. Please up my pts, more updates coming soon
Old 24-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Chapter 2-2
Please continue to up my pts!!!

Part 2-2 Airtight on the marriage bed

By the time my mum got home with Brad, Nathan and Jack, the three guys were all rock hard and ready to fuck. The foursome immediately headed for my parent's bedroom. My mum left her clutch with her mobile phone in the hall so Drew and I quickly switched from the mobile phone feed and went to watch the feed from my parent's bedroom instead.

As they entered the room, the three men were vigorously fondling, grinding and making out with my mum. "Scarlett, you're so hot. We're gonna bang you all silly." Brad called out.

"You flatterer. By tomorrow morning, I want to be completely drenched in cum." My mum replied, knowing just what to say to get the guys worked up. Drew and I watched as the three guys stood buck naked, cocks standing at attention as they waited for my mum to freshen up. Soon, she emerged from the washroom, clad in a fresh set of lingerie, a simple red bra and panty set with matching red heels.

"Get on your knees bitch" Brad says, as the three guys form a semi circle. Nathan grabs a pillow off the bed and places it on the floor as my mum gets onto her knees, ready to put her manicured hands and beautiful mouth to good use. My mum starts stroking Brad and Nathan's cock while Jack slides his hands into her bra and plays with her funbags.

"By tomorrow morning, I want to be so sore that I'm gonna have to limp out of bed to make you studs breakfast." My mum coquettishly commented.

"Chinese sluts look so good when they're on their knees." Nathan comments. "Wait till you see this bitch's pretty face pasted with cum. It's so hot you'll immediately be ready for round 2" Brad replies. "Ever been airtight slut?" Jack asks.

My mum pops Nathan's cock out of her mouth for awhile, pausing seductively as if to think before replying that it sounded familiar but she probably needs a refresher course. "Oh, we are gonna fuck you up so good then. I promise that by the morning. You're gonna be so sore, just like you want." Brad says. "The three of us did a pair of young Korean uni students last week. Lets just say that after experiencing the airtight package from us at night, they've pretty much fell in love with us."

"Mmm, they sound hot. We should get together with them sometime. First, let's see you add me to your list of airtight conquests tonight."
Old 24-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Ch2-2 continued

Brad and Nathan had now removed my mum's bra and were stroking her plump pussy lips through her sheer panties while she made out with Jack. Nathan commented that she was dripping wet and that they should get down to business as he tore my mum's skimpy panties in two. Soon, the foursome had aligned themselves accordingly. Brad being the guy who first met my mum, got first pick of her orifices, choosing her ass. He laid back on the bed as she mounted him, impaling herself on him and spreading her legs. Jack then plunged his rock hard cock into her wet folds while Nathan positioned his cock by her face and got ready to facefuck my mum.

Brad and Jack immediately started rocking my mum between them, starting slow before rapidly turning up the speed. My mum started moaning as they started dping her. After about 2 minutes of relatively slow sex, Brad called out asking Jack to go full throttle and the two of them immediately went full force, pummelling my mum between them. She gasped as they simultaneously went balls deep in her before moaning like a bitch in heat. As the two white studs ravaged her Asian body, she started screaming in delight as she hit her orgasm. After a good 30 seconds of erotic screaming, she just lay back and took the pounding she was getting as Nathan got into the game, grabbing her hair and sliding his cock into her wet hot mouth, muffling her cries of pleasure. Wrapping my mum's hair up in his large hand, Nathan manoeuvred my mum's mouth up and down his cock.

Soon, my mum's eyes started watering, messing up her makeup as Nathan forced his thick cock down her throat, grunting and calling her his Chinese MILF as he used her mouth for his pleasure. All the while, Brad and Jack continued to thrust.

"Scarlett's mouth is amazing bro" Nathan exclaimed as my mum blew him.

"Yeah, the first time I hooked up with her, she gave me an amazing hummer till I creamed her even before we started fucking." Brad replied.

My mum popped Nathan's cock out of her mouth commenting, "I find it so erotic when I serve my body up to a white man for his pleasure. I think lots of Singaporean bitches do too. I definitely know that all my girlfriends who are dating or married to white guys are far wilder in bed than those with Asians."

"Yeah, it's great. I think Asian chicks love us whites because of our performance in bed." Jack states as he proceeds to suddenly speed up his thrusts into my mum.

"Uh huh. Mmm" my mum drawls, mouth stuffed with her white bull's manhood. "I love white studs like you guys in bed, especially when they ravage me like I'm just an outlet for them to relieve themselves of their sexual needs. Probably something to do with some white superiority complex built into us Singaporean ladies from the colonial times."

Jack and Brad laugh as my mum talks before Brad asks her if that's how she justifies her cheating, that it's in her genes? My mum sensing Nathan is nearing his climax from her oral ministrations, pulls his manhood out and starts gently stroking him, keeping him on the edge as she replies that yeah, it's always been in her to be a whore to white guys. She can't speak for the rest of the girls in Singapore though. Nathan is breathing heavily as my mum keeps him on the edge while she receives her pounding. He starts asking where to cum, quickly seeking his release. My mum immediately tells him she wants a group facial. Brad and Jack quickly get off her as she sinks to her knees on the floor, waiting for the three white studs to mark her as theirs.

"I love it when guys have the stamina to give me a facial before we even get to fucking. It's so primal. Especially when I'm with a Caucasian, it feels like they're marking me as their property before they proceed to fuck me."

"Uh huh. Well, the three of us are gonna definitely mark you. Then we're gonna spend the whole night fucking your brains out. We've just made you airtight. Think we're gonna have lots more time to try out some new positions. Maybe a little double vaginal? My buddies Jack and Nathan here, they just did that to this Russian chick the other day. She just kept cumming and cumming."

"Let's see how horny you guys can get me first.", my mum retorts to that lewd proposal before smacking her lips and telling the guys to paint her face. Soon, the three guys start grunting loudly as they fire streams of cum onto the pretty Singapore Chinese MILF in front of them, decorating my mum's face with streaks of creamy white jizz. My mum smiles sluttily and opens her mouth, tasting some of her partners' man juice as she mewls on her knees. Since it's their first cumshot of the night, there is quite a bit of cum, with some even dripping off my mum's chin onto her heaving chest. She wipes the bit of cum that had sprayed near her eyes, before tasting it.

"Umm, delicious. Now, while we wait for my cum facial to dry, why not you guys start getting ready for round 2." My mum tells the guys.

"This Singaporean mum is insatiable. Brad, you really hit the jackpot" Jack laughs as my mum gets up from her knees and climbs into bed between the three guys.

Drew and I were just enjoying this amazing show. Our enjoyment for that night was cut short though as incredibly, Jack commented that he didn't like having the iMac there while he fucked as it felt like he was being filmed. (if only he knew) My mum laughed at that and told him to cover the camera with her underwear if it bothered him so much. Jack did so, picking up my mum's red bra and draping it over the iMac, cutting off our video footage of the night's action.

This brings us to the end of part 2 of the story.

I had by now started to feel really guilty about this voyeurism and was seriously contemplating telling my Dad everything once he got back from his business trip or even just calling him immediately. After thinking about it though, in my immaturity at that age, along with the raging hormones of a teenager, I decided not to say anything for the moment. I reasoned that it seems like my mum had been having extramarital relations for quite a while already and since our family life was still good, why rock the boat? In hindsight, I was a foolish, horny teenager somehow justifying to myself that since my mum was still a good wife and mother, why not let her indulge her sexual desires on the side. Looking back now, my mum's dual life was always going to have to come crumbling down sometime.

Drew on the other hand was completely unrepentant, not a trace of guilt on him. He had always though my mum was hot and this was like a dream come true for him. Denied our video feed for that night, Drew and I decided to just head to bed, muting the audio on our side and just letting it record. (Deciding to listen to the recording of the audio feed the next morning) We both headed out of his room to grab a drink before we went to bed. Looking back as I write this, I have now of course listened to the full recording and know what we missed out on listening to live because we muted the audio on our side to go to sleep.

"You really like wearing shoes to bed don't you? I remember the first time we banged, you wore your heels the whole time and now you've got those beautiful red pumps on." Brad asks. "Uh huh, I love wearing shoes, especially heels for sex. They perk my ass up. Plus I love the little bit of discomfort from heels, makes it feel more like I'm serving my man. These pumps though, they're quite special. I'll tell you guys exactly how I broke them in when I had just bought them. This story should get you studs worked up again so we can maybe try that double vag thing you mentioned."

To be continued in Part 3

This story will eventually explore what happens in the end, starting with part 5. However, the next two chapters, part 3 and 4 will be covering a bit more back-story (Part 3, completely from my mum's POV as she recounts the story) so hope all your readers don't mind waiting for the eventual climax of this story arc.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Chapter 03 - Breaking In Louboutins

This story picks up from part 2-2, with my mum, Scarlett recounting the story of how she broke in the pair of shoes she was wearing while she lounged in bed with her three lovers as they recovered from the first round of fucking. This story therefore, is basically entirely from her point of view as she narrates it, while Drew and I listen in from the audio feed of the Mac's microphone in my parent's room.

"Scarlett, you look so beautiful with all that cum drying on your face. Come over and tell us that story you mentioned." Brad asks.

"Why thank you Brad." "Mmm, your body feels so good" my mum moaned as she stretched her legs and relaxed on the rock hard muscles of Brad who was lying underneath her. Brad is about 1.9 metres tall while my mum was about 1.7 so his chiselled muscles held her svelte Asian body perfectly. With Jack and Nathan flanking her, she slowly massaged their deflated cocks while beginning her story.

I almost always "break in" new shoes with a good hard fucking. Sometimes my husband does the job but usually, especially when they're a pair of especially sexy shoes, I like a big, muscular stud to manhandle me in my new shoes and really bang me good. With the shoes on, a muscular male body holding me and a huge cock plugging my pussy or mouth, I just feel so feminine. So anyway, the pair of shoes I have on now are classic Christian Louboutin Elise pumps. I have them in a few colours but this red pair has especially fond memories for me because one of my favourite studs, Doug helped me pick them out. I love Doug because he's the most handsome black man I've ever seen, tall, muscular, chiselled features with a body of an Olympian, together with the sexual appetite and stamina of an Olympian. He's also really sweet and I love hanging out with him. That's how this story goes as this pair of shoes was my birthday present from him last year.

Anyway, he had asked me on my actual birthday for lunch since my husband was overseas as usual. I remember dressing up, wearing a black Victoria's Secret push up bra and g string panty set, underneath my black bodycon club dress with some lace details on the short sleeves. This is one of my sexiest dresses as it really hugs my curves and stops mid thigh, allowing me to flaunt my legs. It's also so tight that I'm always forced to either go panty less or to wear a g string with it. I finished the outfit with a red blazer and red and black ballet flats. I really wanted to wear one of my pumps but since Doug had told me he wanted to take me shopping after lunch, I decided to go for comfort.

After picking me up, clad in a casual sports blazer and tight shirt and jeans, we enjoyed a delectable lunch at one of Singapore's finest restaurants, Au Jardin, a modern French restaurant located in the Singapore Botanical Gardens. After a delightful meal full of great conversation, he took me over to Paragon, a high end shopping centre. After a couple hours of looking around for my birthday gift, I still hadn't seen anything I liked. Doug kept telling me to get a pair of shoes since the flats I was wearing didn't accentuate my butt enough. In the end, we headed across the road to Ngee Ann City where my favourite shoe shop, Christian Louboutin was located.

When we got there, I immediately saw my birthday present. Their classic pumps, the Elise model had been released in a beautiful new glossy Ferrari red that matched my Blazer perfectly. Being a rather regular customer, the staff had my size on record and quickly fetched a pair for me. By now, I was feeling rather antsy, having enjoyed the beautiful view of Doug's gorgeous abs and taut butt, covered by little more than a tight silk shirt and slim jeans. Doug has a great fashion sense and he really dresses to entice. The g string I was wearing was soaked by then and I really needed some of his beautiful chocolate manhood soon.

Doug loved me in the Red Louboutin Elises and he immediately paid for them, insisting that I wear them on the spot while carrying my ballet flats in the Louboutin bag. I complied and seeing as it was a weekday afternoon; about 4pm, and the shop was empty, I asked my regular sales girl, Kelly if I could spend a bit of time "trying out" my new shoes in one of their luxurious dressing rooms. I'm one of her best customers and she quickly escorted us to one of their private dressing rooms. By now, Doug knew what I wanted and one of his large black hands was firmly wrapped around my right butt cheek, as he escorted me into the changing room. Kelly then told us to take our time as she closed the thick velvet curtain, winking at me and asking me to try to control my volume just before she closed it completely.

I immediately smiled up and Doug and pulled him in for a kiss in the luxuriously appointed room. He reciprocated, frenching me, his powerful tongue dominating the kiss. After a good 15 seconds, we broke apart as we took off our jackets and hung them up.

He asked me if I'd done it in a changing room before and I replied affirmatively, telling Doug that Kelly knew all about it, that's why she winked knowingly before closing the curtain. I had used the Louboutin changing room once a couple of months back, with another one of my guy friends. The guy had been so excited though that he'd actually torn my panties. I didn't mind though and he fucked me good in the room before blowing deep into me. His cum felt thick and it didn't seem like anything was leaking out so after getting changed, we left the room, me without any underwear. What I didn't realize was that my partner's viscous cum just took longer to flow down and I only noticed it flowing down my inner thigh when Kelly pointed it out. It was so embarrassing because my stupid partner started laughing when he saw what Kelly was telling me about and then another sales girl saw it too. Good thing the shop was empty at the time.

Doug started laughing, thinking the story was pretty funny.

"Well since the staff here already know you're just a lady on the outside and a freak between the sheets, why not we give them a real show when we walk out of this room?" "You know this shop right? It's always empty around this time of the week right?" Doug asked me.

"Umm, I'm not so sure about that. Not all the staff know about me, only Kelly and that Aussie girl." I reply.

"No problem", Doug says. "Kelly's the manager right?"

"Yeah, she is. Super talented fashion grad straight out of university. She's doing a branch management stint here before heading to the design part of the company."

"Great" Doug replies before he pops out of the room for a moment and asks Kelly to give the rest of the staff other than herself and the young Aussie girl a 30 minute break. Kelly is surprised of course but complies since I'm such a good customer and she's an expert at building customer loyalty.

As I sink to my knees and start unbuttoning Doug's jeans, I tell him about Kelly. She knows I have a husband, I've shopped with him several times. However, she always remains discreet when he's around, other than a teasing wink at times. When he's not around, I usually chat with her when I shop and she knows all about my affairs. We've even gone out for lunch once or twice and she's wonderful to talk to, though she always teases me about that cum down my thigh incident.

I've got his beautiful black cock out of his jeans now. It's semi erect and already about the width of a can and easily 7 inches long. Even you 3 white studs can't quite compare to his chocolate cock in terms of raw size. I then slowly start licking and kissing it as Doug groans and slides his strong hands into my hair. Doug then started planning how he was going to finish. He kept saying that the shoes were only half of my birthday present and he wanted the two sales staff to see the other half too.

"No", I said, wrapping my two manicured hands around his cock and working them up and down, loving the contrast between my delicate fair hands and Doug's dark powerful shaft. "Why not I let you blow in my mouth or give me a creampie? Then, when we get back to your place, I'll let you do whatever you want."

Doug used his strong hands to nudge my mouth back onto his cock before replying, "Uh uh. Kelly gave us 30 minutes and I intend to give you at least two loads with the time. Since she's already seen you take a creampie, I want to give you a birthday treat that Kelly will instantly recognize. I'm gonna bang you so hard on this couch and then I wanna give you a pearl necklace and a facial. I'm sure Kelly will find it really hot, she was practically checking your legs out when you tried on the shoes."

"Are you serious? You really want to cum on me in public?" I asked incredulous, popping his cock out from between my lips.

"Nah, you can just flaunt the cum to Kelly and that young Aussie salesgirl, then you can clean up before we leave the shop."

"Fine fine. This is my thank you for spending my birthday with me k? But you better take care of me real good for the rest of the day okay darling?" I reply, before hungrily wolfing down 6 inches of his now fully erect 10 inch monster. My scarlet red lips stretched lewdly around his manhood and I slobbered unladylike on his cock. After several minutes of vigorous sucking on my part, Doug quickly told me to climb onto the lounge chaise in the changing room as he positioned himself behind me.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Chapter 03 continued

In one swift movement, he suddenly buried himself balls deep into me, causing a sharp gasp to escape from my lips. Soon, he picked up the pace, fucking hard and deep into me, his balls slapping against my butt with each deep thrust. Very quickly, my mewling turned into full on moaning as I thoroughly enjoyed the fucking I was receiving. "Do your favourite birthday slut!" I called out as Doug railed into me.

"Damn right I will." Doug replied, suddenly switching to a much slower pace, teasingly withdrawing his cock slowly before suddenly ramming the full length into my hot wet Chinese snatch. "Slutty bitch like you belongs on her hands and knees for mating." After a couple of minutes of slow sex, Doug decided to go hard again, firmly grabbing my sides and fucking me harder than ever, seemingly bent on drilling his cockhead as deep as possible into my love cavity.

After about 2-3 minutes of this incredibly intense fucking, Doug groaned and told me to turn around and get on my knees. I complied, making sure to unbutton one more button of my black blouse; not wanting to get it stained with cum, as Doug started unloading on my neck and chest. Very soon, my delightfully full Mummy boobs were covered in Doug's spunk and a healthy amount covered my neck too, slowly drying.

One of the things I love most about Doug as a lover is his amazingly rare ability to stay hard after his first cumshot, ready to go immediately. He didn't disappoint at all that day and after finishing off his first load, he picked me up, hoisted me up by my thighs and started thrusting into me. I groaned as my sore pussy received this new assault and I quickly wrapped my Louboutin clad legs around Doug's muscled body, pulling him into me. "Oh darling, yes yes yes." I cooed. "You're hitting the spot, don't hold back, give me the birthday sex I need."

"I will my yummy mummy, I will." Doug replied, as he walked forward while fucking me, until my back was resting against one of the velvet walls of the room, giving him a bit more support as he pummelled my lady parts. "I am so looking forward to the looks on the two salesgirls' faces when they see you glazed with my jizz."

I'm sure Kelly and the other salesgirl could hear our mating session as Doug was just going absolutely bonkers, banging me like he was trying to impregnate me or as if it was his last fuck on earth. With the amount of energy he was using to fuck me, I even thought maybe his sperm was going to beat the spermicidal cream I had used. Maybe I was going to need morning after pills. I felt wonderful. Fuck my husband, this was the best way to celebrate my birthday. With a black sex god, fucking me in a public changing room. Soon, I had forgotten all pretences of discretion and was screaming out an amazing orgasm which I'm sure Kelly and her colleague must have been envious of.

In no time, I could feel his cock engorge a tiny bit more, which I knew from experience meant he was going to cum. "Urrgh." Doug groaned as he neared his climax, sliding his cock out and releasing his hold on my thighs. My legs felt like jelly after the fucking and I sunk to my knees, kissing the beautiful black trouser snake that had given me such pleasure.

Doug started to vigorously stroke his cock while I used my manicured fingernails to tickle his large, heavy balls, a trick I knew from experience would make him cum extra hard and with maximum quantity. "Umm" I seductively smacked my lips. "Give me my birthday present my black stud. Glaze my face like a donut." "And make sure to keep a few shots for my mouth, I wanna taste your babies." I say in my most seductive voice.

Soon, Doug can't take the stimulation and he grunts out, "I'm gonna cum all over you Chinese birthday bitch. Yeah, yeah. Take this, take all of my load." "I'm gonna keep like a third of my sperm to impregnate your mouth and it's still gonna be more than your loser husband ever gave you." "A beautiful curvy MILF like you deserves this amount of cum."

"Yes, yes. Paint me my lover, I want to taste your sperm swimming on my tongue and covering my face." I asked in a fevered state of sexual heat.

Jets of thick, rich white protein streams then shot out of Doug's chocolate piss hole, frosting my face. I quickly shut my eyes to prevent blindness as streamers of cum decorated my face. Streaks fired into my hair, across my cheeks, and onto my chin. One shot even went straight up into my left nostril, filling my nose with the scent of cum. After firing a good 8 or so shots onto me, Doug immediately guided his cock into my open and waiting mouth, placing the head neatly onto my tongue and firing another four thick streams of creamy, delicious baby batter into my mouth. I quickly did what any good lady should do for her bull, sucking hard and using my full lips to clean his cock completely of any cum, drawing all the little drops into my mouth. Having experienced an almighty orgasm, Doug groaned as he wobbled on his feet before sitting down on the chaise as I opened my eyes. Specks of cum covered my eyelashes as I regained vision of the room. As I knelt on the floor, swirling Doug's cum in my mouth, he lounged back on the chaise, resting after his exertions.

Having clearly been listening outside the curtains and accurately guessing that we had both just cum, Kelly called out, telling us that the 30 minutes were almost up. Doug immediately got up, told me not to swallow and opened the velvet curtain, revealing my cum covered self and his flaccid penis to a shocked Kelly and the young Aussie sales girl who I later learnt was named Melissa. After the shock had worn off, the two salesgirls giggled and gushed, praising me for finding such a wonderful lover in Doug. Kelly laughingly told me that this was probably a better present than the Louboutins. Feeling so horny after such a good fucking, I sluttily opened my still cum filled mouth showing Kelly and Melissa that Doug had produced even more cum than what was coating my chest and face, before swallowing it in one delightful gulp.

"You girls have to try cum like Doug's one day. It tastes so special. A stud like him produces cum that's so viscous and creamy, it's almost like a milkshake. You almost have to chew on it." I tell the girls. "Haha, you can't have him though, he's all mine." I laughingly exclaim as Melissa kindly provides me with a towel to clean myself with. Doug has already got his jeans back up by now and was thanking the salesgirls for their wonderfully accommodating service and tipping them both handsomely.

With the beautiful red Louboutin Elise pumps that now adorned my feet, Doug and I left the boutique. Kelly and Elise cheerfully wished me a good rest of my birthday, with knowing smiles indicating they knew just how I was going to spend the rest of it. They were right of course. Doug brought me back to his place that day and we fucked like rabbits the rest of my birthday. When we walked out of the bedroom for breakfast the next morning, my thighs were literally covered with cum that had leaked out of my ass and pussy. Plus, that naughty Doug had woken up a bit earlier and masturbated into my new Louboutins, making sure I'd think of him every time I wore them.

Well, that brings me to the end of the story of these shoes, my mum concludes, stroking Nathan's now rock hard cock with her left hand while her right hand worked Jack's equally erect manhood. "Umm" she moans. "Brad, your cock feels so good rubbing against my naughty little clitty." "Looks like my shoe 'breaking in' story worked. Your cocks all feel ready to go again."

"Damn right we're ready" Jack says. "You don't look anywhere near sore enough babe. Remember, you're gonna limp to the kitchen tomorrow morning to get us breakfast. " Get up mummy and start riding Brad's white cock like the good Chinese slut you are."

This story will eventually explore what happens in the end, starting with part 5. However, the next chapter, part 4 will be covering a bit more back-story so hope all your readers don't mind waiting for the eventual climax of this story arc.

Hope everyone enjoyed part 3 with it's new presentation from my mum's POV. Please let me know if you readers prefer this style. Lots more to come so please continue to review and comment so I can help ensure the format and presentation is best for everyone. Do leave me messages on what exactly you'd guys like to read about. My mum's infidelity spanned a long duration with numerous encounters that I was privy to. There are far too many occurrences for me to detail all of them so do let me know what kinds of pairings/situations you guys are interested in reading about and I'll sift through my memory and see if my mum was involved in something similar.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Batiusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

CH04 A day in the life of a stud

This part of the story takes place about half a week after part 3. It's a Wednesday and I was at a 2 night school camp while my dad was still away on the same business trip; which was ending soon. Doug, my mum, Scarlett's favourite bull had taken the opportunity to get a few more fucks in before my dad arrived home and was spending the 2 nights over at our house. This story is told entirely from his point of view and is embellished with some whimsical details that are not factual. The overall gist of the story is true though so it is up to the reader to decide what he thinks actually happened and what didn't.

Doug's POV

I slowly open my eyes and yawn, taking in my somewhat unfamiliar surroundings. 'Ah, I'm staying over at Scarlett's place.' I relax and my taut, muscled ebony body sinks deeper into the luxurious pillows and bed. 'It's great to be alive' I think to myself I regard the curvaceous Singaporean Chinese mummy sleeping beside me. We had a great night, evidenced by the ample amounts of cum stains on my sex partner and the sheets. Crusty patches of cum covered Scarlett's cheeks, neck, chest and thighs and there was even cum patches on the sheets we were lying on. Glancing around the room, I spot my discarded clothes strewn around the room mixed with Scarlett's sheer robe, lingerie and heels. I stretch and sit up, noticing just how much semen Scarlett had coaxed out of me. There were patches of dried cum all over the sheets. The part time maids Scarlett hires were really going to have to clean the sheets thoroughly after these couple of nights.

Scarlett slowly yawns and stretches as I pull the blanket off. As her beautiful chest and shaven cunt come into view, my cock immediately starts to engorge again. "Morning stud" Scarlett coos as she starts to get up. "You really worked me good last night." Mwmph, she plants a kiss on my bicep and then slowly starts kissing her way down to my now rock hard shaft. "As she gets there and plants a big kiss on the tip, she says "You really have unbelievable stamina. My little pussy and ass are all sore from this monster penetrating me last night and yet here it is again, hard and ready to go."

"You know it baby." I cockily reply, knowing that I possess superb bedroom stamina. I don't want to brag but I've bedded ladies of all ages and races and not a single one has come out unsatisfied. "Think its time for you to chop the morning wood babe." I put forth.

"But I'm all sore Doug. Can't we wait till after breakfast? ", she asks.

"Nah, come on babe. You wanted me over because I can go like your husband never could. When you're with a man like me, you know you've gotta chop some morning wood." "Just a quick BJ babe, then you can get cleaned up and we'll have breakfast."

"Okay, only for you stud." The MILF in front of me replied. "Hurry up and cum though, I actually want to go have breakfast.

"I thought I fed you more than enough protein last night you insatiable minx." I laugh. "Fine, you want it fast, then get on your knees." I command. I smile as the cheating wife and mum quickly gets her curvy ass of the bed and kneels in front of me, fondling my balls and sucking on the head of my fully erect manhood. She's been with me enough times to know what's coming as I place both hands on the back of her head and force her head onto my cock.

With one violent shove, my cock slides two thirds into her mouth, bumping into her throat. This is about the maximum she can take and I slowly start to work my dick back and forth into her wet hot mouth. The naughty mummy flicks her tongue over my penis slit as I fuck her mouth, bringing me even greater pleasure. With her thick black brown hair wrapped around my hands, I vigorously fuck her mouth like it's a pussy, swiftly bringing myself close. As I enjoy the superb blowjob, I glance around the room and laugh as my eyes come to rest of some of Scarlett's family photos.

'It's good to be a stud' I think to myself as I look at a selection of photos on the wife I'm banging and her husband of more than 10 years. From talks I've had with her in the past, her husband has pretty much provided for her in every way possible other than get her to really scream and orgasm. It's amazing how many women are willing to cheat on husbands who don't fuck their wives adequately. 'I guess some chicks are just born sluts though,' I think as I face fuck my way to an early morning orgasm with Scarlett's delightfully wet and warm mouth. Scarlett had confessed to cheating on her now husband even when they were dating so I guess he should have been more careful on choosing the girlfriend.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I exclaim as I start coming vigorously, shoving my cock as deep into Scarlett as I can and blowing my morning load. "Mmmph, mmm." She moans as she swallows my load, sucking on my cock to make sure she gets every drop. She then kisses my cock one more time then gets up and heads to the toilet promising breakfast will be ready soon to replenish her bull's lost protein. After washing the dried cum off her face, she heads out again, opens her humungous walk in wardrobe and picks out some lingerie. I try to sneak a peek but she shoos me away and heads back into the washroom.

Damn, what a perfect way to start a morning, having a hot Chinese mum offer up her mouth for a face fucking before going to make breakfast for you. This is the life. This is my life as a handsome, rich, well educated, muscular and most importantly hung black stud.

I continue to enjoy the caress of Scarlett's marriage bed as I hear the shower turn on in the en suite bathroom. Scarlett is one of my favourite lays and even though I've got an ample selection of ladies who are keen on becoming regular fuck buddies, but Scarlett just really ticks all my boxes. She's rich and classy, dresses amazingly and is nice to talk to. What really gets me going though is the fact that she's married, a local Chinese (which makes me feel like I'm conquering the local women from their men) and has a superbly curvy body for a Chinese lady. I love that she keeps fit yet maintains a fat butt and nice C-D cup boobs as well as a flat but soft tummy and most of all, I love her insatiable desire for sex. She's one of the few women I've been with that is pretty much willing to do anything and to do it all day. That's why I was staying over for two nights to give her a thorough workout and satiate her just before her husband and son got back and she'd have to go back to an Asian penis.

Soon, the frosted glass door linking the bathroom to the bedroom opens and my yummy Chinese mum steps out. She's put on a fresh but light coat of makeup, pink lipstick and has done her hair up into a bun. Her curvy body, decked out in a royal purple silk lingerie set with matching purple pumps. Her bountiful chest propped up by the bra, looked so good, I was tempted to just jump on her and fuck her again. Instead, I just stare as she struts out, knowing that her effort hasn't gone to waste. I'm just salivating at the thought of ravishing her through the rest of the day. She laughs and asks me if I'm ever going to get my beautiful butt out of bed before heading out the bedroom door to make breakfast.

I finally get out of bed and head into the shower to wash and freshen up before another day of sex. After showering, I pop my head out of the shower and check with Scarlett if breakfast is ready. Hearing that it's not, I decide to explore her bedroom. Catching a glance of some sexy dresses, I head into her walk in wardrobe. I realize that it's never been unlocked on any of my previous visits.

I explore the place and find lots of sexy stuff, lingerie, shoes, dresses, sex toys, etc. I managed to find a double penetration dildo among the toys and took it out, planning to use it later. She really was a kinky minx. I also found a couple of interesting books on sex positions and even tantric training guides. After checking out some of her sexier lingerie sets, my pole was rock hard and ready to go again. However, since she hadn't called me yet, I decided to poke about the bedroom. I realized that I'd spent quite a few nights and afternoons in it but had never really looked around much. Not finding anything around the room, I decided to take a peek inside her husband's wardrobe.

Now, this was fun. I found a bottle of Astroglide lube and two packs; one opened, of Lifestyle Snugger Fit condoms. I laughed when I saw them as Scarlett has never made me wear a condom the entire time we've been fucking. I mean the lube was funny, she's always wet when she's with me, but the fact that she used condoms with her husband yet was willing to go on the pill with me, that was just awesome. She normally takes standard contraceptive pills but recently she'd gone off them for dietary reasons and was trying morning after pills instead.

Unfortunately, despite being a stud, not all the girls I sleep with are as cum crazy as Scarlett and I usually have to wear a condom. That's why, I was curious to check out these Lifestyle branded condoms as I had never used them before. I quickly googled these condoms on the web and immediately found out that they were specially designed for a tighter fit and were mainly used by Asian men. Now I knew why she was cheating on her husband. I'm not sure if the stereotypes are true (never been able to check) but seems like my hot mummy wasn't getting good enough loving from her man. Beside the box of condoms were a small bottle of pills that were supposed to aid in cum production. I was really starting to see why there was no way a cum crazy minx like her could stay faithful to her husband.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

CH 04 Continued

Laughing, I took one condom out of the open box and put it on the bed beside the double penetration dildo, planning to try out this new condom later and see if I could burst it. I generally only use Trojan Magnum XLs and even those are a touch tight. I then grabbed a pair of underwear from Scarlett's hubby's wardrobe, knowing they were about 1 size too small, causing the bottom of my semi erect penis to just peek out the side of the crotch. I headed out to the kitchen, hungry for breakfast and was delighted to see that Scarlett had whipped up scrambled egg whites with smoked salmon for me alongside fresh fruit. I really needed to replenish the spent energy and bodily fluids if I was going to fuck Scarlett all day.

Scarlett was sticking to cereal and fruits. She smiled at me as I walked into the dining room as she was taking a carton of organic milk from the fridge. She was still clad in her beautiful purple lingerie and seeing her immediately caused my semi-erect cock to hit full mast again, straining against her husband's underwear. She giggled when she saw this and said that she'd never seen her husband look so good in that underwear before

"You look happy to see me. I hope you like your breakfast, I focused on protein rich foods. It's kinda only fair that I feed you some protein to make up for all the protein I sucked out of you last night." Scarlett tells me.

"Oh, I am absolutely happy to see you, especially dressed like that. I was thinking, since today is the last full day we have together for a while, lets try and set a record. I believe the most times I've ever cum with you in a day was 8 right? Well, just a few weeks ago, I met these two local UNI students; one a local Singaporean Chinese, the other a Japanese foreign student, who were roommates. Anyway, we hit it off and since they'd just finished their mid semesters, they wanted to blow off some steam and fuck.

To cut a long story short, I told them about my record with you and the two of them, well they sort of dissed you and basically said that there was no way a lady in her late 30s could fuck and suck so much to get a guy to cum 8 times. They said even if the story was true, they'd set a new record and well, they did. They managed to coax out 10 shots from me. Just thinking about that day makes me feel so so lucky to be blessed with such great sex performance. That day, the two UNI chicks basically brought me back to their dorm, ensured that they had enough food and drinks to last the day and then proceeded to use their pussies, asses and mouths to coax out 10 loads of cum.

"Well, anyway Scarlett, what say you and I break that record today? We're already at 1, wanna show me that rich, pampered tai tais are the best damn lays in Singapore?"

"Well, it's not like we weren't going to fuck all day long anyway but at least we have a target now." She replies. "And I'm going to show you that I fuck better than any University bitches any day." She tells me. "By the way, I'm sure you have their numbers right? I'm not going to bathe or wipe myself clean at any time today. We are going to get down and dirty and fuck like rabbits and at the end, when I've made you blow your load more than 10 times, you're going to tell them that I beat them and I didn't even stop to rest and wash up. You can't send them my photos for safety reasons but when you undoubtedly meet with them, I want you to show them the photos"

"Sounds sexy babe. In that case, I've kinda noticed your breakfast seems to be lacking in protein. Why not you get under the table and work on shot number 2 while I enjoy the breakfast you've made."

This prompts my lovely partner to get on her knees, pull down her husband's underwear that I'm wearing and started to lick the tip of my cock. As she started to stroke the length of my cock, I started to eat the delicious scrambled eggs she had prepared. Soon, Scarlett was sucking my cock, going up and down and slobbering over it as I looked through the glass table and enjoyed the show while I ate breakfast. Soon, her constant work on my cock was about to pay off and I felt load number two of the day coming.

I immediately snatched her dry bowl of cereal off the table and passed it to Scarlett, insisting she hold it up as I regretfully removed my cock from the deliciously warm and wet embrace of her mouth. I then vigorously took myself over the age, squirting a healthy if not copious dose of my seed all over her cereal as she knelt on the floor, smiling at me, boobs spilling out of her beautiful purple bra. After finishing, she gave me a quick cleaning with her mouth before I helped her pour the milk into the cereal bowl and we both settled down for breakfast. I cannot believe just how kinky and slutty this cheating wife is. I mean, she happily had a bowl of cereal injected with my cum for breakfast like nothing was wrong. I love my life.

I've been with lots of younger chicks, like college girls or even young corporate ladies but not a single one of them compares to Scarlett in terms of pure delicious sexuality. She is just insatiable and willing to try anything. Anyway, after breakfast, we proceeded to fuck another two times, with me nutting once each in her ass and pussy. That took my tally for the day up to 4 as we headed out for lunch, deciding to take her husband's Lexus out for a spin.

We were both pretty hungry after our morning exertions and I started driving towards one of Singapore's top modern French restaurants. Along the way, my delightful MILF partner suddenly realized that she was kind of behind schedule since it was just past 12 and I'd only cum 4 times (she was aiming for at least 10) and she decided to immediately rectify that, unbuttoning my jeans and immediately starting to give me some amazing road head. She quickly realized that she was probably going to mess up the white blouse she had thrown on before we left and she quickly unbuttoned the top few buttons, showing me her beautiful breasts encased in her royal purple bra.

Singapore is really small and the drive from her place to the restaurant was less than 15 minutes so she really had to use all her tricks and giving me a nice view of her chest certainly didn't hurt. It was fortunate that the roads were not too crowded that day as I was really having trouble concentrating on driving. Just as we were getting close to the restaurant though, Scarlett's manicured hands and plump perfectly glossed lips pulled me over the edge and I enjoyed my 5th orgasm of the day. My load was significantly smaller this time though, disappointingly small for me and a super easy swallow for my partner.

We both enjoyed a superb wine paired lunch tasting menu, satiating our hunger and prepping us for our record attempt planned for the rest of the day. I really enjoyed my lovely tai tai's company during lunch as I desperately attempted to eat as much as possible to help my stamina for the day.

I was hoping that other than the record of orgasms for a day, we'd do other sexually adventurous today and that's why, despite still feeling a little empty, I decided to propose something I'd never tried with any other girl before. First, I insisted she drive and then I started fingering her through her purple panties as she drove, getting her wet and antsy. After getting her nice and worked up, I told her we should go for cumshot number 6 in a public carpark and she agreed, driving us to a relatively secluded carpark at the Singapore Botanical Gardens. What I didn't tell her at this point was I actually wanted to blow my load all over her and then get her to go order us some stuff from a drive through before heading home. I was hoping that by banging her first, my dick would get her horny enough to accede to my request.

Well, to cut a long story short, we found the carpark completely empty seeing as it was a weekday afternoon and we settled in to enjoy a nice in car sex session as she crawled over the gear stick, slid her panties to the side and mounted me. After a nice quickie, I was getting close to my sixth shot of the day which my yummy mummy had easily passed orgasm number 10. As I pushed her towards the edge of her next orgasm though, I sprung my devious idea on her. At first she resisted but when I just stopped thrusting and held her steady on my dick, my slutty Chinese mummy finally acceded to my request and agreed to follow through with my idea if I gave her her 11th orgasm of the day.

Wow, I didn't realize she was counting. Anyway, I exercised every ounce of self control I had to stop myself from cumming while simultaneously thrusting as hard and fast as I could into Scarlett, bringing her to her amazing 11th orgasm of the day as she moaned out her pleasure in the closed confines of the car cabin. Her tight Asian pussy clamped down on me and I really gritted my teeth as I rode out her orgasm. As I felt her vaginal contractions subside, I breathed a quiet sigh of relief at managing to somehow not cum and quickly opened the car door and asked her to dismount my cock. Once she got off me, I quickly stepped out too. She started trying to convince me to back out of my idea but I quickly said no and ordered her to get on her knees like the slut she was. Scarlett finally relented and got on her knees, giving my cock a few quick sucks before she knelt and waited for her facial. I groaned and started vigorously working my steel hard pole as I gazed at the beautiful visage of my elegant, well kept Singaporean Tai Tai clad in her expensive Jimmy Choo pumps, Channel skirt and silk Miu Miu blouse waiting for me to cum on her in a public carpark.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

CH 04 Continued

We were actually quite well covered from any onlookers though as we were behind the open car door. After a few more quick strokes and helped along by the superb downblouse view of my sexy mummy's purple bra clad cleavage, I started firing my 6th load of the day. Following a disappointing 5th cumshot, I really hit form again for my 6th, with my cock spewing forth about 6 or seven thick streams of cum, covering my MILF's face in creamy white African American jizz. With her eyes shut as she waited for me to finish, I quickly pulled out my cell phone and snapped a few quick shots to share with my friends. "Ah..." I sighed as the last bit of my sperm leaked out onto Scarlett's tongue which she lapped up.

"That was a huge load Doug, are you sure you want to do your drive by idea? Why don't we just head home and try for orgasm number 7?" Scarlett asks.

"No way babe, you wanted to be my number 1 girl right? I'm going to be all ready to shoot load number 7 if you do this. Plus, I want you to wear my cum the rest of the day. I need more evidence to show those UNI chicks that you're better than them." I reply.

"Fine, a deal's a deal. This is gonna be sooo embarrassing." She says as she blushes and gets back into the driver's seat, my cum streaks quickly turning clear already and running down her face. With her mascara smudged, she really looked like a chick after a one night stand or a toilet blowjob.

After a short drive, we reached the Mac Donald's drive through where there was a queue of about 6 cars. Scarlett was blushing terribly as she pulled up to the window to place her order. We got quite a lot of food, planning to sustain ourselves through the rest of the evening. At least at the ordering booth, you couldn't see the person in the box, when we got to the payment kiosk, my lovely mummy had counted out the exact change, dropped it into the kiosk and quickly drove on before the person manning the kiosk could even see her. I was laughing so hard. We finally reached the food collection point where the young girl, probably a part time student, passed Scarlett our burgers and fries in two brown paper bags without looking at us. She then looked up to tell us that our drinks were coming soon, when she saw Scarlett's cum covered face.

"Is that... Is that, cum?" the young Mac Donalds employee stutteringly asks after several awkward seconds of silence.

"Can we just get our drinks please." My lovely partner snappily replies, blushing terribly.

"Here are the drinks." A voice calls out as a young man, probably about 20 or so (probably another student) walks up to the window with our two iced coffees. His female colleague lightly taps him on the arm as he walks up to the window, nodding at Scarlett, causing him to look up as he was about to hand over the drinks. He looks up and sees my lovely sperm covered mummy and at this point, I lean forward (I was previously out of view) and smile as I take the drinks from his outstretched hands.

"Thank you." I say as I take the drinks. I then turn my head towards his female colleague and say, "By the way, yes, my lovely lady here is covered with my cum." The two Mac Donalds employees just stare, speechless as Scarlett shoves me back towards my side and quickly drives off, muttering curses and telling me that there's no way I'm getting anymore sex that day.

I try to get her to calm down but she seems quite irritated and just refuses to respond to me the rest of the way to her house. When we get back, I help carry the food into the kitchen while Scarlett locks the car and takes off her heels. As she walks into the kitchen, I quickly apologize, trying my best to still finish my target of 10 or more cumshots that day. She completely surprises me by saying that she isn't angry at all and that the whole thing was embarrassing but super hot.

"I wasn't angry, I was just trying to control myself till we got home. I think you've brought out the exhibitionist streak in me you naughty naughty stud." Scarlett tells me. "I'm sooo sooo wet right now. I need you to fuck me right here, right now."

Hearing that, I let out a huge smile, stripped in seconds and quickly bent her over the kitchen counter, tore her panties off and rammed my cock straight up her pussy in one swift stroke, causing her to moan loudly. Without her heels, she's noticeably shorter than me and I proceed to manhandle her around the kitchen, shagging her like the bitch in heat she is. Without a doubt, one of the most vigorous, animalistic and enjoyable sex sessions of my life. Very soon, Scarlett and I hit our climaxes within seconds of each other, her moaning like a bitch while I grunt noisily, emptying my already drained balls into her. I don't manage more than two rather lame shots though and am starting to worry about the record 10 cumshots we're going for. 8 shots was still pretty good I guess, but I wanted more.

The experienced mummy I was banging knew that I was pretty drained and even complained that she almost didn't even feel me shoot into her. I got a touch irritated here and told her that 8 shots would drain any man.

Scarlett simply puckered up her lips, stepped in and kissed me on the chest, running her manicured nails over my flaccid penis, simultaneously whispering, "Maybe you just need some help huh, big boy? My husband keeps some magic pills, I'll get some for you. They're supposed to help umm, stiffen up your manhood as well as increase cum production."

"Sounds like a plan." I reply, heading into her bedroom, opening her hubby's cupboard and popping a Viagra as well as a pill from a bottle that claimed to help increase semen production instantly. Why not, I thought and popped both pills before heading back out.

"Let's have dinner first and let those pills do their magic. My husband thinks I don't know about them but I do. They're really pretty effective. Without them, he really can't satisfy me at all."

After consuming the Mac Donalds takeaway we had bought back, I still didn't feel ready. Scarlett decided to go take a shower and freshen up first to try and excite me while I went to take a shower too in one of her guest bathrooms.

I relaxed under the stream of hot water, trying to get myself ready for a record breaking night. After a nice long shower, I stepped out, dried myself and wrapping myself in a towel as I walked to the master bedroom, searching for my lovely cheating slutwife. When I reached her bedroom, she was still in the shower. As such, I decided to see if her husband or her had any porn which might help get me ready for her.

Unable to find any porn, I noticed that Scarlett had left her walk in wardrobe open again. I popped in, thinking that maybe some of her naughty toys and lingerie would excite me. Just glancing through the same stuff that I had seen when I'd been inside the wardrobe earlier, I stumbled upon a hard disk tucked away under some of her lingerie. Deciding to be a gentleman, I shouted out, asking my yummy mummy if there was anything in her hard disk that would help get me aroused again. She turned off the water and replied. "What? I forgot to lock my wardrobe? You're not supposed to be in there! That's all my private lady stuff."

"You're seriously shy about your wardrobe?" I ask incredulously. "I've seen every bit of you naked and quite a bit of you covered in my babies and you're seriously embarrassed that I can see your lingerie? Come on babe, help me out, I need some material to get me ready for round 9." I tell her.

"Well... I really don't want you inside there. Even my hubby doesn't get to look in there! The hard disk has some of my home videos. Go watch them like a good little stud and get ready for me. Now get out of my walk in wardrobe!"

"Sheesh, chill. I'm gonna be so ready by the time you get out." I reply, thinking about how temperamental women can be as I boot up the Mac in her bedroom and plug in the hard disk. Its all worth it for the pussy though. Who cares if a chick is a total bitch. I know I damn well don't as long as she also acts like a bitch in heat in bed. From past experiences with Scarlett, I know she can be bitchy at times. Usually, I just make it up by fucking her extra hard that day.

I browse through the hard drive, finding Scarlett's booty call contacts as well as little reviews beside each name. Scrolling down to my name, I see an 8/10 together with 'nice sized black dick, superb stamina, relatively pleasant cum, solid body, fun guy'. Hmm, my dick was only nice sized. Wow if my black anaconda was only 'nice sized' to my lady, I really couldn't imagine the number of studs she must have been with. Skipping over to a folder called videos, I start browsing the chronologically sorted archives. It seems like my naughty mummy slut kept a video diary of some of her sexual exploits. There weren't that many videos, about 25, so it can't have been of every time she got her adulterous pussy filled but there was still some interesting stuff.

Seeing a video from just 3 weeks back, I click play and skip to around the middle of the video. Sweet, it's a lesbian video showing off Scarlett's wonderful lingerie clad assets as she plays around with another hot Chinese chick who looks like she's in her late 20s. I'm immediately aroused and decide to stick to the video, watching as my lovely MILF fools around in bed with her sexy partner. Together with the pills I'd taken, I was slowly but surely getting ready for the final push to take my cum tally for the day above my previous mark of 10.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

CH 04 Continued

As the video starts to get a bit boring with nothing much more than some light petting and kissing between the ladies going on, I hear the door to the en suite washroom open and out steps my slut for the night, ready to get me up and into her orifices. I really love a slut who knows how to dress up and Scarlett surely has to rank as one of my best booty calls. She steps out of the washroom, clad in what surely has to be her wedding lingerie.

A bra that seems like it's one size too small for her post child boobs, an extremely naughty white g string, white patent leather peep toe sandals and of course, a sheer white veil. Nails done in a glittery light pink completed the virginal but absolutely hot outfit. I could really see what a catch she must have been for her hubby when he married her. Sadly, she was really just too hot for him and her amazing sex appeal came with an equally great sex drive that he just couldn't appease.

"Wow, you look fucking amazing." I exclaim as I take in the gorgeous visage of Scarlett in her wedding lingerie.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought, since we're going for a record, why not add some more memories to this veil." She replied.

I laugh and ask, "What memories do you already have with it? I bet a slut like you can't have worn this sexy as fuck lingerie set just on her wedding night?" As I say this, I get up from my seat by her imac and approach her.

"Well, let's just say that unlike most brides, I got pretty good value out of my wedding lingerie. I see it's worked it's magic on you too, you bad boy. Your friend down there looks positively overjoyed to see me. I'm pretty sure we can get him to treat me to a few more shots of cream right?" She cattily replies.

"Damn straight we can. Your hubby's pills really did the trick. Get over here and let's fuck to the record. You know you're my best bitch. Those two college sluts ain't got nothing on a yummy mummy in her freaking wedding lingerie." I say as I pull her to me and French her, my two hands roaming around her plump, shapely ass, enjoying the free access her g string permitted.

Scarlett moans as we French, her hands running down my naked back onto my tight muscular butt cheeks as she pulls me forward, pressing my naked erection up against her thighs. She tells me that a good virginal wife should only want to make love missionary style so that's how she wants me to do her since she's in her wedding night lingerie. I laugh and tease her about how far away she is from a good virgin wife on her wedding night but accede to her desires anyway and climb on top of her, pull her panties to the side and start to slide my rock hard cock up and down the outer folds of her lady parts. Soon, my fully erect cock is slick with her bodily fluids and I slide it smoothly into her, quickly going balls deep as I simultaneously start to kiss her again.

In no time at all, I'm fucking her at full speed, enjoying the slick embrace of her pussy as my cock flew in and out, driven by my muscular legs. Feeling that I'd kind of underperformed a bit during our last fuck just a few hours back, I put in extra effort this time, really generating power and completely screwing my wedding lingerie clad mummy into her marriage bed. Soon, she was letting our orgasmic cries and moans again as I pummelled her wet snatch vigorously. Feeling like I was about to blow again, I quickly moaned and pretended to cum, wanting to give my slut mummy a surprise facial.

After faking my orgasm, I pulled out and stood up on the bed, asking her to give me a quick sucking. Satiated as she was, she obediently got on her knees and started licking and sucking my cock, expressing her surprise at the fact that my cock was still rock hard but not suspecting anything. After a few quick sucks and licks, I was on the verge of blowing and quickly wrapped up a nice bundle of her hair in one of my hands, pulling her mouth off my cock as my other hand vigorously stroked my little Doug to completion.

"What the fuck Doug!", she exclaimed, "didn't you just ...?" The last part of her sentence was cut short as my cock fired onto her face. It seems that her husband's pills changed the way my cum fired. Normally, my cum blasts out at a pretty high speed with nice distance but this time, it more or less flowed out after the initial shot. After the first shot, my cum started flowing off my cock straight onto her wedding bra clad tits so I quickly pulled her head forward, so my cum stream flowed over her instead. Her husband's pills certainly did their job in terms of increasing my cum production though and I made full use of it. My cum flowed in a continuous stream for about 5 full seconds and I used it to full effect, drenching my sexy mate in my baby batter. By the time my cock started dripping cum, her hair, wedding veil and face were literally plastered with my semen. "You look so hot, wanna use that pretty mouth to clean my cock?"

"Fuck you!" she shouted, using a pillow to wipe the cum off her face. "You bastard, you faked that orgasm in me right?"

"Well, let's just say we're still on orgasm number 9" I reply cockily as I take out my phone from my pants on the floor and snap a few quick pictures of Scarlett kneeling on the bed, enraging her even more. I laughed as I looked at the photos, seeing that my Chinese mummy's attempts at cleaning her face of my cum with the pillow had kinda backfired. Sure, some of the cum had been wiped off onto the pillow but the rest was just smeared all over, with her mascara running and cum still hanging off her eyelashes.

"Fuck off Doug. Get out you idiot!" she screams throwing a pillow at me as she storms into her washroom.

I'm actually a bit worried that I might have gone too far and messed up one of my best booty calls in Singapore. Oh well, fuck it. I'd already done my Houdini act, might as well use the photos. I decide to send the pictures to the 2 college babes I'd hit 10 cumshots with, along with the message, 'this is the slut who's about to break your record... on her marriage bed " I then decided to take a picture of the pill bottle, planning to buy some for myself. Damn it if these weren't some magic pills right there.

I was seriously worried about not getting the 2 more cum shots I needed to break my record for the day and was seriously considering taking off and finding another chick to finish my record breaking day. I really liked Scarlett though, without a doubt my favourite mummy fuck and therefore decided to try and keep myself on her list of top fucks and conversely keep her beautiful legs open for me. Having gone shopping with her before and seen her amazing wardrobe, I know that she's the kind of lady who likes expensive gifts and I know just what to buy her.

Having shopped with her and fucked her in their dressing room before, I knew exactly what to buy her, some Louboutin shoes. I quickly grabbed a set of her house keys, left a small post it note saying 'will be back soon' on the bed and ran out to get a cab to the city. Reaching the shop, I immediately chose a pair of their classic 100 pumps as I knew her size for that model and asked them for their most exotic material which happened to be a glossy alligator in blush pink. The salesperson told me that they also had it in green (which is one of Scarlett's favourite colours) but it was out of stock so I settled on the pink pair. The price was exorbitant but well, that's what I work for, to keep the best ladies in my bed. I quickly paid and rushed back to Scarlett's house in another cab.

Reaching her house, I quickly open the door and find a still pissed mummy staring daggers at me. She had washed up and changed and was now clad in a simple black blouse with white shorts. "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to fuck off?" she demands.

"Come on dear, you're so hot, I couldn't control myself. Here, I got you something to show you that I was very insensitive just now. Will you at least take a look?" I reply, revealing the Louboutin bag.

"You got me Louboutins? I hope you damn well know that I've got every single model they make." She replies but reaches out to take the bag.

"Come on babe, give me a chance, you know you're still my number one babe. We're fire in bed. I just got overexcited." I say.

She gives a snarky reply. "Uh hum, praising yourself huh? I'm sure that wins you lots of points with all those dumb uni sluts you fuck. I'm sure those bitches just take a fucking Houdini from you without complaints right?" She's still clearly very unhappy about my nonsense in bed earlier and I can sort of understand. I mean she's already a freak in bed, I can give her facials whenever I want. Pulling a dumb stunt like that was just stupid. Oh well, I cross my fingers as she opens the shoe box and hope that somehow those Louboutins would get me out of trouble.

"Oh my ... ", Scarlett exclaims. "You bought me Alligator Louboutins???" she practically squeals, a smile spreading over her previously pissed face.

"So am I forgiven?" I ask.

"Of course you are, my handsome stud. I love them. Let me tell you, if you keep buying me shoes like this, you can cream my face anytime you want." She replies.

Damn, what a slutty mummy I've snagged, I think to myself. Certainly she doesn't mid giving head for heels. "Come on, let's get you into those shoes and break them in." I tell her and she readily complies, slipping her feet into the beautiful but painfully expensive pumps and leads me to her bedroom.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

CH 04 Continued

I smile as I walk, knowing that I've just gotten right back into this babe's pants. I really have an idea on pushing my luck though and decide to try asking Scarlett for an extremely kinky and erotic favour when she's at her horniest. Therefore, I get her to climb onto her marriage bed, pull her shorts off and start fucking her in her blouse and heels, with her panties pulled to one side. After giving it to her good for about 10 minutes, she's super wet and ready to cum.

This is when I ask her if she'd be willing to fulfil one of my sexual fantasies for my 11th cumshot. She asks me what it is but I don't want to say, instead telling her that if she'd agree to try it, I would get her the green pair of Alligator Louboutins that were out of stock. Just as I left her with that thought, I suddenly slide one of my hands onto her clit, slide the under into her hair and fuck her like the bitch in heat she is into a screaming orgasm.

As she settles back from her orgasm, I pull out, not having come yet and slump on my back onto her bed asking her to help finish me off. Satiated, she lies beside me and gives me a nice handjob, rubbing me off to completion, causing my cum to erupt out in the open and flow down, covering her hand with my special sauce. She naughtily brings it to her mouth and starts licking the cum like a cat drinking milk as she asks me to describe the green alligator Louboutins. I tell her that they're a limited edition, emerald coloured model and that I would immediately place an order for her if she'd just agree to help me tick an item off my sexual fantasy list within the next 2+ hours (it was about 9 o clock) so that I'd have a memorable 11th orgasm to break my record.

"Okay. I trust you. Sure, I'll do it. Let's make number 11 one to remember." She tells me and I smile.

"Okay, what I want to do is for us to fuck like normal. Only, this time, I am going to use every bit of energy I have left to really ravish you and I want you to arrange it so that someone who knows you personally is going to somehow see it." I tell her.

"That's all? Doug, I'd have done that if you'd have just said please but a deal's a deal, you owe me an emerald pair of Loubs" she replies. "Don't worry though, since you're treating me to such great shoes, I'll arrange an especially sexy situation for us to be caught in. Why don't you take a bath in one of the other bathrooms, freshen up and look like the fit, hung stud you are then go wait for me in the living room. I'll freshen up too, put on something sexier and call up the person to get her to come over at just the right time."

I respond affirmatively and head out of the master bedroom to spruce myself up.

After an enjoyable shower, I dry myself off, pop another of her husband's cum pills and head out to the living room buck nude. I check the time, it's 1030 already and time is ticking for me to hit cumshot number 11. I need not worry though as soon, my yummy mummy walks out, clad in her new shoes still but now with her make up all done again, her hair smooth and glossy and clad in a beautiful pink silk half cup bra and thong set. She does a nice 360 for me, letting me get a great view of both her semi exposed MILF boobs and her beautiful full butt cheeks in full view with just the tiny thong string between them. I was rock hard instantly as she strutted over to me in her matching pink alligator pumps, got onto her knees and started to fellate me. After a few quick sucks, she paused for a moment to make sure she had her wireless gate keys and handphone beside her so the mystery guest could contact her and enter. She then went back to using her mouth in the way every woman should, on their knees, lips wrapped around a man's cock.

I groaned in pleasure as she gave me one of her superb blowjobs, making it especially wet this time. She knows I love it when she uses her tongue to play with the tip of my cock and she seemed to really be putting in her best effort to thank me for the shoes I'd bought her. Very soon, I was already close to completion and I let her know.

"So now you decide to tell me?" she laughingly says. "If you can last another shot, then I want you to shoot your load all over my feet. Then you can fuck me as our guest enters."

"Damn right I can. Let's do it!" I tell her, lifting her up off her knees and getting her to lie back on her beautiful leather couch with her legs resting on the arm rests, leaving her beautiful Louboutin claf feet at perfect height for me to cum on. I take the shoes off her before sliding my cock up and down on her feet a few times before grunting and firing off a nice stream of cum onto her bare feet. Scarlett proceeds to sexily slide her feet back into her new Louboutins, working my cum into the soles of the shoe. 'Damn, this was a really expensive day of sex but it was so worth it, Scarlett was really such a sexy little mummy slut.' I think to myself. I'd just broken my record with cumshot number 11 of the day but it seems like I'd get one more.

After that, I proceed to lie back and relax on the couch as Scarlett gets on her knees in between my legs and starts going down on me to get me hard again. As I enjoy a wonderful blowjob for the umpteenth time that day, I suddenly hear a phone ring. I sigh as my yummy mum's wonderful mouth slides off my cock but grin as she tells me that my surprise is here as she answers the automated phone, opening the gate and tells the mystery guest that the main door is open and to just come in before getting back to sucking my swiftly hardening cock.

"Well, you said you wanted someone personal to me to catch you using me as your personal slut so, what do you want me to be doing when the person walks in? You want to fuck me? Or a blowjob?" she asks me.

I consider it briefly before replying. "You normally fuck your husband in the bedroom right? Then I want to be fucking you into that marriage bed."

"Ooh la la, sounds sooo sexy and dominating. Let's do that, take me and own me on my marriage bed."

I immediately lift my lovely MILF partner off the floor, mount her on my rock hard cock and carry her back into the bedroom before just collapsing together onto the bed, my cock still embedded in her wet, hot slit. Her silk panties and bra still on together with her new crocodile shoes, I started fucking her with every last bit of strength I had left from an extremely satisfying day.

Suddenly, we heard a loud "Scarlett, where are you?" coming from the hall. The voice was definitely feminine and I was really looking forward to seeing who it was. I just proceeded to vigorously kiss the cheating slut, keeping her quiet underneath me as I continue to fuck her into her marriage bed.

I then hear a piercing, "Oh my gosh?" come from the bedroom door and smile as I mentally tick one of my sexual fantasies off my list, make a few more deep thrusts into Scarlett's pussy and then turn to look at our visitor.

I see an elegant local Chinese lady in her early 40s who bares some resemblance to Scarlett but looks slightly older. She has her hair worn straight and is clad in an attractive but formal white blouse and black skirt. "What the fuck Scarlett? You're cheating on Richard?" I hear the lady ask incredulously.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

CH 04 Continued (final part of ch 04)

Scarlett just wraps her legs around my butt and pulls me in deeper as she looks up and replies. "Well sis, you know all those stories I tell you about my sex life? They aren't exactly all with Rich. In fact, I can safely say the majority weren't. They were with studs like Doug here. You see, he knows how to fuck and what can I say, I like to be fucked."

'Woah, that's Scarlett's sister?' I think to myself. This was like the best moment of my sex life.

"He's delicious but Scarlett, how could you? What would Richard say if he found out? What would our parents say?"

"Well, I'd probably just tell them that women have needs too and men like this were made to meet those needs. By the way, please meet Doug." Scarlett replies and introduces me.

I smile and say a quick "hi" before complimenting Scarlett's sister, Jean on her beautiful figure too.

I start to slowly grind my balls deep cock into Scarlett now, getting some action on her clit as she starts to talk to her sister, trying to open her eyes to the benefits of cheating. Seems her sister's husband, a guy named Steven; a judge, wasn't exactly satisfying her either. Finally, after a while, Scarlett manages to convince her sister to at least watch us mate by telling Jean that I had already cum 11 times that day and for her to see how a real man could fuck even after 11 shots.

This really got me going and my cock seemed to stiffen even further inside my naughty cheating wife's hot, wet snatch. I decided to switch things up a bit though and pulled out before asking Scarlett to turn around and get on her hands and knees so I could go extra deep. This also gave me a chance to flash my pussy juice covered cock in front of Jean. I decided to really show her how a man should fuck his mate and proceeded to vigorously fuck Scarlett, her younger sister in front of her. A quick glance at the clock showed me 1153 so I really went for it, ramming my cock in and out of her like an animal. I decided to really show just how intimate I'd gotten with Scarlett since her sister was watching and at around 1157, I switched things up, suddenly pulling my cock completely out before swiftly in a single stroke, forcing it up Scarlett's asshole.

The two sisters eyes both widened as they looked at each other as I started reaming the younger sister, Scarlett's butt. I went really fast, pummelling the beautiful lightly tanned ass in front of me as I slid my left hand into her bra and used my right hand to pull her hair back. Scarlett was moaning and shouting out profanities as she rode the wave of pain and pleasure I was giving her to two screaming orgasms in less than 5 minutes. Very soon though, I was ready to cum and I quickly pulled out and got Scarlett to kneel on the floor before me and suck off my fresh from her ass cock. Jean gasped as she saw her younger sister behave like a whore, doing an ass to mouth and licking my cock's tip like a delicious lollipop. I grunted as I neared number 12 and stepped forward further forcing Scarlett to lean back on her knees, head tilted diagonally up as I wrapped her hair up in my right hand and firmly face fucked her for a few clean strokes.

I groaned as I came amazingly, pleasure shooting through my body as my balls emptied themselves into Scarlett's mouth. Due to her husband's cum enhancement pills, my cum didn't shoot out again but flowed like water from a faucet. However, the sheer amount of it was insane from one of the greatest orgasms of my life as I just kept releasing cum into the cheating wife's hot wet mouth. After about 4-5 seconds, even her experienced mouth was full and she pulled back, my cock slipping out of her mouth. However, since her mouth was full of my creamy white protein shake, as my cock slipped out of her mouth, quite a bit of cum went with it, spilling all over her chin and lips. Throughout this, my little Doug just kept flowing, now resting on her upper lip, he shot a couple more times, with a few shots going into her nose and the rest decorating her flushed cheeks.

"You're a fucking tramp!" Jean suddenly screeches out. "Look at yourself you slut, there's cum all over your face and your pussy lips are completely swollen. For goodness sake, there's even cum on your lingerie!"

"Mphm" Scarlett replies as she swallows the enormous amount of cum I'd fired into her mouth. "But sis, his cum is sooo tasty. And can you imagine this is his 12th load of the day? I'm sure Steven doesn't perform like this in bed. Come on sis, lighten up, wanna taste some?" Scarlett replies casually, as she licks her lips before sucking my softening cock into her mouth one more time, cleaning it of the cum that had leaked out earlier. Scarlett then stands up and heads into the washroom to wash up. Jean looks like she's in a massive internal conflict on whether to be aroused or angry and she stomps into the washroom after Scarlett.

I lie back onto the bed, satiated before snapping a picture of Scarlett's husband's cum pills and then dressing and leaving, making sure to drop a special thank you note onto Scarlett's pillow. Later that night (about 4am), I receive a message from her, thanking me for the day too as well as stating. 'Jean just stormed out of my house after giving me a long lecture, she was soooo disgusted. Hubby gonna be back soon to fuck me but I'm gonna be thinking of you as we do it ' I smile as I lie back in my bed at home. 12 orgasms in 1 day. This is the life of a stud.
Old 13-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

CH 05 Marital Duties of a Singaporean Tai Tai

This story returns back to my personal POV. I've returned home from staying over at my friend, Drew's house and my dad is returning back from his business trip. This story explores the dynamics of my parent's marriage, where my mum (despite being well educated) is effectively a traditional trophy wife within the marriage. My dad, being an extremely successful Chinese man, drawing an annual salary well into 7 figures, expects his wife, my mum to take care of all his needs and wants at home. This includes managing the staff, renovating the house when needed, buying new furniture and of course, to put it bluntly, to be a cum dumpster for him to satiate himself when he wants. My mum, a tai tai expects to be asked for sex even when she's not in the mood, paraded around like a trophy and even cheated on at times, in exchange for an unlimited charge account and a life of leisure.

My dad's flight was scheduled to arrive back at 11.25. Knowing that it was probably going to be a fun night to access the web camera in my parent's room and spy on them, I turned in early, saying goodbye to my mum and pretending to go to sleep around 10, making sure to set my alarm for midnight.

At midnight, my alarm rang, waking me up. I quickly accessed the webcam from my laptop, hiding underneath my blanket while I did so but all I got was an empty room. The lights were on though. I quickly double checked the time, 12.04. Okay, my dad was probably driving back home already. He always insists on driving himself for his numerous overseas business trips and parking at the airport, refusing to take a cab or even to hire a chauffeur. I guess part of the reason is the fact that he loves driving one of his expensive sports cars. His particular choice for this recent business trip? A sunset orange Lamborghini Gallardo. Anyway, I decided to just lie back and wait for some action, opening up youtube to check out some music videos to pass the time.

After watching a few videos, I decide to just check back in. My dad doesn't seem to be back yet but I see my mum in the room, primping up. She looks like she's getting absolutely ready to give my dad a very warm welcome. Her boobs are being held up by a half cup royal purple bra and her lady parts are covered in an intricately designed pair of matching purple panties, with a lacy front and strings leading to a bow at the back. Her nails were all freshly done and she was admiring her reflection in a full length mirror, perched on fuck me pumps that looked like a lighter shade of purple, maybe lilac. The master bedroom looked perfect, everything arranged flawlessly, no doubt mostly by the maids my mum employs. There was even a plate of fresh oysters and a lobster roll, on a small bowl full of ice alongside a glass of white wine. My dad loves seafood and my mum's job is to make him happy so of course, being the good tai tai she is, she really seemed to have pulled out all the stops to give him a warm welcome home. After making sure that she looked perfect, I see my mum walk out of the room, leaving me with a live feed of an empty bedroom.

After about another 15 minutes of waiting, I hear the front door open. 'The show is on.' I think to myself as I hear my mum hiving my dad a big kiss and welcoming him home. Soon, I see the door to my parents room open and my dad carries my mum in, her legs wrapped around him. After closing the door, he proceeds to start undressing as my mum helps him. They then head into their en suite bathroom and I soon hear the sound of the shower switching on while my mum comes out again. About 10 minutes later, my dad re enters the bedroom, completely nude, saying that he has news for my mum. My mum gives him a seductive look and asks him what it is while beckoning him towards the bed and the food that she had gotten ready. My dad climbs onto the bed and lies back. He picks up and oyster and starts eating, simultaneously beckoning my mum south, indicating that he wanted his tai tai wife to start using her mouth to earn her luxurious lifestyle. My mum obediently proceeds to get on her hands and knees between my dad's outspread legs and starts to lick his semi erect cock. I now notice that my dad actually has a very decent sized cock for an asian. Its about average thickness and a decent 6-7 inches long. Much smaller than any of the many men my mum has cheated with though.

My dad continues to enjoy his late night supper while he has his cock serviced by his trophy wife. After finishing about half the food, he decides to tell her his news. It seems he's just signed a massive contract that would come with a huge bonus very well into the 7 digit ball park. However, there's a catch, the Middle Eastern business owner that my dad's company was trying to woo into buying a multi-billion dollar supply contract had insisted that he would only sign the deal if he could have my dad's wife, my mum, as his sex kitten whenever he was in Singapore. He had explained to my dad how he had women like that in every country he does business in except Singapore and seeing how attractive my mum was in photos, he wanted her to be his whenever he was in Singapore for business. My dad explains how he refused at first but the client had threatened to cut the deal off completely, eventually leading to him accepting.

My mum looks completely shocked and angry, unable to speak out of pure shock that my dad had effectively sold her as a sexual escort to close a business deal. My dad sees this but is having none of it, instead complaining that my mum stopped sucking and asking her to get going again. My mum still looks very angry but quietly consents and goes back to sucking my dad's cock, knowing full well that her life of idle luxury is largely dependent on her husband. My dad grunts appreciatively before going back to finishing his food and wine.

Having finished the meal, my dad seems ready to cum and he stands up on the bed, leaving my mum on her knees servicing him. Soon, its clear that he's ready to cum and he grunts, placing both his hands on my mum's head and forcing her to take his cock balls deep as he cums. I excitedly watch him use his trophy wife from my laptop as my dad satiates himself. Amazingly, cum comes streaming out of my mum's nostrils. My dad must have somehow managed to block my mum's throat with his cock, forcing the cum out her nose. He then pulls out and leaks quite a bit more cum onto my mum's face. It's a really big load, probably because of the pills he takes. (explored in part 4) My mum looks downright disgusted and angry though, demanding an explanation of him forcing his cock all the way in and then blocking her from swallowing, causing the cum to shoot out her nose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1