The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 21
PoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to all
Geylang - Then & Now

Dear All Bros Cheongsters of GL,

Been away from country for a long time and upon returning, realised that a lot of changes has been done at the playground. Those days (2001-2005) our most fav place is Lor 18 with the Thais WL, and Malaysian WLs on outcalls to the houses. I can still remember that the prices for the Thai WLs are just $40, which the Malaysian WLs commands $80 and $150. Those were the days of good quality and services assured without even have to worry if the services rendered is same as what the websites listed (those days we would seek the OKTs advices on the ladies).

Let's start some comparisons/differences that you all have experiences between GL then and GL now
Old 29-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang - Then & Now

ya i miss the good old days too... brings back some good memories too haha
Old 29-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

PoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to all
Re: Clones well spotted!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
I 100% + 100% agree on the above statement! In addition AlejandroAHBU and Alex1654A also the clones of Bronzecheebye!!!!

You guys better be very careful as this motherfucker will start to zap u to hell like the other ah gua keewee after his clones one year anniversary in sbf!!!
aiya, dun bring this war into my thread lar.... i just want to relit the old days......
Old 29-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
minahsalltheway is a Helpful and Caring Samsterminahsalltheway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoseidonX View Post
Dear All Bros Cheongsters of GL,

Been away from country for a long time and upon returning, realised that a lot of changes has been done at the playground. Those days (2001-2005) our most fav place is Lor 18 with the Thais WL, and Malaysian WLs on outcalls to the houses. I can still remember that the prices for the Thai WLs are just $40, which the Malaysian WLs commands $80 and $150. Those were the days of good quality and services assured without even have to worry if the services rendered is same as what the websites listed (those days we would seek the OKTs advices on the ladies).

Let's start some comparisons/differences that you all have experiences between GL then and GL now
Sadly it's not just GL that has changed, this forum has changed a lot too over the years. I recently SHARED my experience with an Indon streetwalker in the FL Dome 3. I was shortly requested by the site mod to pay for advertising. When I replied that I wasn't advertising and just sharing, the mod deleted my thread without any prior notice. I then asked the mod why but was still asked to pay. I honestly didn't see the point in arguing with the fella cuz anyone that goes into an argument with a fool is a bigger fool himself.

Face it my friend, the good old days are gone.
Old 29-09-2013, 10:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

In the old days, during the busy periods, you have to wait for rooms while they change the bedsheets after every session for the 150 cats. These days they change bedsheets once a day after several sessions or worse...
Old 30-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahsalltheway View Post
Sadly it's not just GL that has changed, this forum has changed a lot too over the years. I recently SHARED my experience with an Indon streetwalker in the FL Dome 3. I was shortly requested by the site mod to pay for advertising. When I replied that I wasn't advertising and just sharing, the mod deleted my thread without any prior notice. I then asked the mod why but was still asked to pay. I honestly didn't see the point in arguing with the fella cuz anyone that goes into an argument with a fool is a bigger fool himself.

Face it my friend, the good old days are gone.
Yes bro, sadly to say, for now is $$ over quality. I also realised that even though we have more choices than before, the service quality has dropped drastically.
Old 30-09-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
In the old days, during the busy periods, you have to wait for rooms while they change the bedsheets after every session for the 150 cats. These days they change bedsheets once a day after several sessions or worse...
Haha, in the past they focus on hygiene more as compared to now, its time vs $$. More and more transit hotels at GL now, yet the service standard of the hotel itself doesnt keep up with the times.
Old 30-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3531 / Power: 24
tinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond repute

faced it guys, when a place become more modern, things will become more commercialized
for the amount of money we once used to enjoy ourselves is not as great as before due to massive inflations

Price stay but service dropped , i doubted we can find back that kind of service unless we are willing to pay more
Old 01-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinhamodek View Post
faced it guys, when a place become more modern, things will become more commercialized
for the amount of money we once used to enjoy ourselves is not as great as before due to massive inflations

Price stay but service dropped , i doubted we can find back that kind of service unless we are willing to pay more
I personally think that we are like spending more and more just trying to test which is our meat and which is our poison. If we find poison, we just move on and take it as experience gained. If we find meat, do we really stay or do we also move on to find better meat?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Good old days Gone !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahsalltheway View Post
.. not just GL.. changed, this forum ..changed..recently SHARED my experience..was shortly requested..by mod to pay for advertising... the good old days are gone.
Very true - fully agreed. Everything is $$$ ( + more) now - nothing is free!!

Singapore also changed !! Cost of living has balloned the past few years !! Minimum wages have also gone upz everywhere. Maid salary now $500 with 4 days off !! Food price, transport (COE > $80K) etc > double . SBF also needs more $$$ for new servers / maintenance etc. Many millionaires / billionaires (in China etc.) !! Plenty of job opportunities. Good ones need not be WLs.

IMHO (no need to agree), Life is short. Be happy. No point getting upset / lamenting on things beyond our control.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1