The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rocca at Balestier

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Zen is cherry from Kim? She really grew...sideways, but service still there la. I remember cherry is slim and svelte, back then.
haha you're another old timer who had the luck to experience her service back then too. Can't blame her la bro - I think it must've easily been more than 15 years since she was last at Kim Wellness.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
haha you're another old timer who had the luck to experience her service back then too. Can't blame her la bro - I think it must've easily been more than 15 years since she was last at Kim Wellness.
Ya boy. Those days it was just mattress on the floor. She kept oiling and brushing her fingers down my crack. F her brains out.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4780 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Other than Zen and Lava, there are local Malays/Peranakans who do not advertise. One has gone MIA, while another is still in action - meetup at hotel.
However, strictly no sharing here. Just for awareness that they do exist.
Bro, thank you for sharing just for awareness. I hv PM you.
Old 24-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Had a session with Zen….
Wooowww
Always willing to please…
But no more at balistier….
Had her twice…
Always good!
Old 24-07-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Had a session with Zen….
Wooowww
Always willing to please…
But no more at balistier….
Had her twice…
Always good!
Where is zen operating now?
Old 29-07-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5221 / Power: 33
Toyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows about this Malay lady who used to be at Rocca back in 2019? I only remember her name is called Anna through Sgl lost her contact and would appreciate if someone can let me know how to contact her. Can pm me if too inconvenient to post here hehe tyvm
Old 03-08-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

i tried the petite one J*j* - she does have nice big boobs and nice smooth skin/ slim body (a bit of old skin). massage was non-existent but nuru was good, could have done better with teasing i feel.

only part to note is that she wont allow you to touch her nipples ( or roaming her ass/ pussy.
Old 04-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Anyone knows about this Malay lady who used to be at Rocca back in 2019? I only remember her name is called Anna through Sgl lost her contact and would appreciate if someone can let me know how to contact her. Can pm me i
f too inconvenient to post here hehe tyvm
Zen is OMO at her private apartment Balestier area
Old 05-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
roughly how old is she now?
50+?
Old 07-08-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Well not real balestier
But need to book well in advance
Old 05-11-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Turboboost is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last time got one ML name cathy/kathy. Anyone still has her contact or know where is she?
Old 05-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Turboboost is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last time got 1 ML name cathy/kathy. Anyone got her contact or know where ahe is she now?
Old 07-11-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
roughly how old is she now?
50+?