The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, sigh, never up her before ....Up to date, the only WL who made me feel that i was the victim kenna raped was the present 16W15 Kopi .....knn, lol
Luckily her pal Anqi from same house also shared her tendency of wanting to ‘强奸‘.
Do try her if you have not done so.
In addition, Qiao An also recommended Coco, so might just check out her looks first.

WH15 Kopi? New gal? Haven’t seen her yet...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Bro, sigh, never up her before ....Up to date, the only WL who made me feel that i was the victim kenna raped was the present 16W15 Kopi .....knn, lol
Malaysia Boleh
Old 08-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Malaysia Boleh
Bro, even my ear hole also licked and sucked ...., cow ride till i worried my dick would break ....tok kong
Old 08-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, even my ear hole also licked and sucked ...., cow ride till i worried my dick would break ....tok kong
Wow sounds great!
Any FR on her?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Too Fast Too Furious huh

She is the youngest BolehLand girl right now
Old 08-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow sounds great!
Any FR on her?
Bro, she has a youthful body and aggressive sex urge and solid BBBJ.Good for rough sex, lol. But the appearance is normal to me.

I still prefer the looks of Xiao Li (2040), Xiao Yu (1431), Qi Qi (1612), Han Han, LuLu (1669), YiYi (2047) , ex Yue Qi (2062a)..... etc. Looks to me are very important than Service. Because either i bonked with good gfe furnished and thrusted slowly with care or i punished the WL with furious thrustings, i enjoy.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Luckily her pal Anqi from same house also shared her tendency of wanting to ‘强奸‘.
In addition, Qiao An also recommended Coco, so might just check out her looks first.

I and Anqi broke our relationship on 30 April 18. I said something out of anger that hurt her deeply and to my regrets.

Didnt try her after 23 April 18 ( though she didnt mind i carry on to bonk her) because i didnt want to destroy those wonderful memories of what we did in the room. She will not give me such services now. I have also deleted her wechat .....

But she is really worth trying for solid bonking ....that is for sure, with no regrets to punters.

U need to win her heart first with good respect, fun conversation, good smile first......then u will be rewarded handsomely, lol
Old 08-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

I remembered Coco. I bonked her on 2 May 18. She was attractive to me with nice body ( not those petite , very slim type).

She gave good gfe feeling, and nice bonking. But take note that no frenching, no lip kissing and no kissing of her ear.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me I still like their 笑笑, cute and slutty, love the way she rub her pussy on me until wet wet, stroke my cock and all. Other than her high GFE, her massage is also very good and professional, a sextisfying sweet ass for bonking.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, she has a youthful body and aggressive sex urge and solid BBBJ.Good for rough sex, lol. But the appearance is normal to me.

I still prefer the looks of Xiao Li (2040), Xiao Yu (1431), Qi Qi (1612), Han Han, LuLu (1669), YiYi (2047) , ex Yue Qi (2062a)..... etc. Looks to me are very important than Service. Because either i bonked with good gfe furnished and thrusted slowly with care or i punished the WL with furious thrustings, i enjoy.
Noted thanks bro!
Will check out her looks first...
Old 09-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I and Anqi broke our relationship on 30 April 18. I said something out of anger that hurt her deeply and to my regrets.

Didnt try her after 23 April 18 ( though she didnt mind i carry on to bonk her) because i didnt want to destroy those wonderful memories of what we did in the room. She will not give me such services now. I have also deleted her wechat .....

But she is really worth trying for solid bonking ....that is for sure, with no regrets to punters.

U need to win her heart first with good respect, fun conversation, good smile first......then u will be rewarded handsomely, lol
Sorry to hear that!
Fully agree she’s a solid bonk.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I remembered Coco. I bonked her on 2 May 18. She was attractive to me with nice body ( not those petite , very slim type).

She gave good gfe feeling, and nice bonking. But take note that no frenching, no lip kissing and no kissing of her ear.
With such restrictions already sian half le
😅
Old 09-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: L1608

What baffles me sometimes is the debate on gfe..
What gives rise to gfe?

I find it hard to accept how bro can rate a gal high gfe she doesn't even allow u to kiss her...
Old 09-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
What baffles me sometimes is the debate on gfe..
What gives rise to gfe?

I find it hard to accept how bro can rate a gal high gfe she doesn't even allow u to kiss her...
I too agree that frenching is the ultimate GFE
Old 10-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I also strongly support the view that frenching = gfe. It’s the most intimate act between a man and women. You are literally in each other’s face and mouth.

If you are doggy bonking you are literally not seeing eye to eye. But if the gal leans back to French you, you are already in heaven.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1