The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thomasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Performance Enhancing Products / Sex Toys

Here's a thread for all to share (& review) on this subject. This may includes condoms, sex toys, etc.

Re: FR Review on Durex Vibrating Ring (DVR)

Here's a product review of the above.

Name: Vibrating Ring
Brand: Durex
Cost: RM29.90 (Value for $$$ & available at most pharmacies)
Description: Small ring (battery powered) worn on penis; Well-built, small-size and easy-to-clean
Misc: Comes with 2 Durex CDs

After trying out Durex Pleasure Pack (3 CDs of different texture), i decided to try out this item that i considered a 'novelty'. Boy, was i wrong & in for a surprised!

The DVR (Durex Vibrating Ring) is a small, battery powered vibrator, enclosed in a sillicon-sleeve, shaped in a ring, worn over an erect base of shaft. There is a large ON/OFF switch on the vibrator and this switches the device ON when pressed. If pressed longer, the vibrator goes into a continuous vibration mode. The battery life expectancy is 20 minutes. Small disc-size batteries (penlight-type) may be replaced and this involves detaching the vibbrator from its silicon cover/ring and opening the cover.

Test #1:

After insertion of a fully erected and dressed weapon, it felt just a wee heavier but nothing to affect performance. Switched OFF, the DVR is just very much like a CD accessory and some friction over the partner's Mount Venus and outer labia (lips). Nothing specticular here. She felt the hardness of the fully erect shaft to her pleasure and some soft-object over the end. Be advised that the DVR should be worn over a fully erect shaft as any less may result in accidental dislodgement or slipping off!

Test #2:

Inserted and switched ON momentarily. She went ESTASTIC!!! Wow! i really WOW! The sensation she felt was like being drilled! But without the pain! Sheer pleasure! I felt nothing much, let alone the vibration. It appears the DVR vibration is transmitted along the shaft (but to the wearer, very little is felt) and inside the partner, it really sents vibes of pleasure into her!!!

Test #3:

So I switched it ON/OFF repeatedly & intermittently and it was like playing hide-n-seek!!! With a naughty grin over a mischieveous smile, i enjoyed the 'tortured' victim's response... "Dun-lah!!! she screams...with moans of pleasure in mid-flight...Dun-lah plz!!! she pleaded...but this only serves me to continue the pleasure-torture..!! (like Himmler ja??)

Test #4:

Switching the DVR ON continuously - now, this caused my partner to ascend to the 7th heaven!!! She was pleasured until unable to resist or say anything!!! Totally AWESOME, and what a sight to behold!!! Now, this is really a sight for sore eyes...a woman in pleasure...enloped in sheer ecstasy of overwhelming sensations of pleasure & delight!!! This was followed by a good load of pumping and i only felt some vibration when the DVR closely contacts our pubic regions together. This only drives my pumping into high gear and the sight & sounds of a woman in sheer pleasure only fuels my desire to excel even more!!! i doubt the walls could contain the stereo DTS effect!!! Walauwei!! Never have i ever thought this could be so FUN, WILD, STEAMY, HOT and EXCITING!!! WOW!!

Test #5:

When used separately as during foreplay/fingering/DATY, the DVR can be manipulated over the neck, breasts, vagina it can really suppliment foreplay and bring about creativeness. Best thing is that you won't have to work hard at all!! LOL

She had multiple orgasms (she lost count after #20) and i went on to unload seven times that night and morning... In the end, both of us were pleasure-exhausted!!! And it was a night to remember...we used it over the next few nights and surprisingly the battery lasted throughout (of cuz, using it intermittently over a long period..) The CDs included were quite a compliment having textured and tinglling effect. My Okamoto 003 Platinum also complimented when the two Durex CDs were spent.

Washing off is easy, with mild detergent/shampoo over running water, rinse and dried with towel. The vibrator inside the sleeve is well-protected (water-resistant, NOT waterproof) and still vibrates happily though it may be time to change the batteries or just simply buy a new one.

Overall: TWO Thumbs (and one happy erect DICK) UP!!! She also gave her approval and this would be incorporated into out lovemaking sessions...though she still says she prefers the original flavour!!

NOTE: The DVR may best be used in long sessions/marathons or ON as it may require more time than a quicky for the female partner. Not recommended for short-time visits for WLs as it may not be well received by some. Planning ahead may be required. But as for me, i use it only for my very special partner..

Super Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1