The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wickdeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Adult Sex Sites

Hi Fellas,

I heard of this site from a friend. So I got to browsing it and I've seen some pretty interesting stuff here, hoping to get better involved. Slowly but surely.

Anyways, thought I would bring a topic to mind.

See I just got out of a relationship, and I'm looking to fool around. I thought about getting a fuck buddy and I did my homework over the net. Sites like fuckbook, adultfriendfinder, fling, xxxmatch, all came pouring out. I registered myself for a couple of them but for better communication amongst members you got to pay.

I did more research and found some pretty bad reviews so I scraped that idea all together.

A friend also introduced me to Tagged, I got a couple of good hits but its all rather stagnant after they have added me. Not even a hi. Not sure if it's all just some scam job or w/e. I did get invited to a couple of swinger parties though, and i found out through one of the posts it's a hoax. Scratched that altogether.

Found OkCupid by myself, that's more dating oriented.

Anyone out there knows a good site for ascertaining a sweet fuck buddy. I know Sammyboy has a fuckbuddy section, but I'd prefer one where we could view each others pictures and only IF we're interested then do something about it. It just be too much of a hassle to message back and forth.

Anyway, also looking up more info about swinger parties in Singapore. Seems rather interesting.

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Thanks lads.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Xetboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Sex Sites

Easir jus to go club and fish some
Old 12-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

milford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know any bros know of this thread about 800 pages showing something like "edison chen" nude photo collection? I cannot locate it.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdeed View Post
Hi Fellas,

I heard of this site from a friend. So I got to browsing it and I've seen some pretty interesting stuff here, hoping to get better involved. Slowly but surely.

Anyways, thought I would bring a topic to mind.

See I just got out of a relationship, and I'm looking to fool around. I thought about getting a fuck buddy and I did my homework over the net. Sites like fuckbook, adultfriendfinder, fling, xxxmatch, all came pouring out. I registered myself for a couple of them but for better communication amongst members you got to pay.

I did more research and found some pretty bad reviews so I scraped that idea all together.

A friend also introduced me to Tagged, I got a couple of good hits but its all rather stagnant after they have added me. Not even a hi. Not sure if it's all just some scam job or w/e. I did get invited to a couple of swinger parties though, and i found out through one of the posts it's a hoax. Scratched that altogether.

Found OkCupid by myself, that's more dating oriented.

Anyone out there knows a good site for ascertaining a sweet fuck buddy. I know Sammyboy has a fuckbuddy section, but I'd prefer one where we could view each others pictures and only IF we're interested then do something about it. It just be too much of a hassle to message back and forth.

Anyway, also looking up more info about swinger parties in Singapore. Seems rather interesting.

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Thanks lads.
Who the hell do you think you are, Brad Pitt issit ?

Kena dump by girls come here and seeking for fuck buddy, you think all girls are so hard up for you issit ?

go and do your own fucking homework you idiot !!!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetboy View Post
Easir jus to go club and fish some
Easy... hmm
take time off from work / school to go to club
learn dance moves / learn how to dress to current fashioin
buy/rent car
bring around 500$ to open bottles/drinks/taxi and hotel
long que for "respectable" club
find spot on dance floor for dance moves
*risk getting beat up or dance whole nitt also no one fuck care
when you fished a girl - have to take in mind she might be using u for SugarDaddy or Cry Rape...

i stop here....

It's EAsy

very Easy.....

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 12-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

by "Respectable" club i mean those actual nightspots where people go with main mission to dance...

any tom dicky or hairy go to orchard tower or golden mile with MONEY can hook already.....

until the MONEY run out, sorry HONEY

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 13-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

wickdeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
Who the hell do you think you are, Brad Pitt issit ?

Kena dump by girls come here and seeking for fuck buddy, you think all girls are so hard up for you issit ?

go and do your own fucking homework you idiot !!!
Hey, I didn't say or even think I was some hot. I was just fucking asking. I didn't get fucking dumped either. I broke it off. Not like it would matter to you right?

So whats with all the hostility?

It was just a question cause it appeared that we should all be amongst men here who would just share thoughts and questions.

I did do my research which is what led me here. Is this not a site to share/discuss/ask about things sexually related?

Take a fucking chillaxative and calm your ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1