The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xiaogui87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
spa near multi petrol kiosk

Visited to this K*** Spa yesterday nite, when I reach saw one nice looking cute slim thai massager. asked the counter, he told mi shes no.7

Any bro have tried this no.7 of K*** spa? wanted try no. 22 or 14 but they were booked last nite, sadly was assigned to another thai. Not bad looking, massage ok ok but the ending point is a bit rushing not enjoyable at all.. Was in the spa and saw quite a lot of young thai gal walking around. seems like K*** spa had some new intake of young thai gal.

Any bro got any number to recommend or detail on no.7, will head down and tried no.7 if there is any chance.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
shixiongsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshixiongsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: spa near multi petrol kiosk

Bro multi petrol kiosk? Near custom? Wad are the damages?
Old 11-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't really fancy kings spa. Their gals mostly look quite cmi to me.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaogui87 View Post
Visited to this K*** Spa yesterday nite, when I reach saw one nice looking cute slim thai massager. asked the counter, he told mi shes no.7

Any bro have tried this no.7 of K*** spa? wanted try no. 22 or 14 but they were booked last nite, sadly was assigned to another thai. Not bad looking, massage ok ok but the ending point is a bit rushing not enjoyable at all.. Was in the spa and saw quite a lot of young thai gal walking around. seems like K*** spa had some new intake of young thai gal.

Any bro got any number to recommend or detail on no.7, will head down and tried no.7 if there is any chance.
bro, what no. u tried? no.7 if i am not wrong is $$$ face. massage so so only, tried once few months back and didnt return for her. no 22 boobs are solid (big and nicely shaped, see and touch to believe), massage hard but not the most skillful. no. 14 if i am not wrong body short, massage quite ok. yes king's gals change often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shixiongsg View Post
Bro multi petrol kiosk? Near custom? Wad are the damages?
jalan sri pelangi, infront of hong leong bank, beside moonlight cake shop. traditional thai massage rm53 for 60mins. 90mins i think around 78, 120mins 99. extra service, std rm50 for hj. if autoroam will depend on gal, average additional rm20-50 on top of hj rm50. need to neg with them. no b2b, bj or fj. environment good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4 View Post
I don't really fancy kings spa. Their gals mostly look quite cmi to me.
yes mostly cannot make it in terms of looks but there are a few chio ones.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xiaogui87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks dkgg for the info. ohh okay then i share skip no. 7, ya as I mention is King Spa, thought dun wanna make it too obvious, but since u bros have already mentioned it. exact location i not quite sure, but a ride straight frm all the petrol kiosk u can see it....

will visit back for no.22 or no. 14.. hope it will not disappoint me.. bros any other place to introduce in JB with pretty young girl?
Old 13-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

I tried no 7, cute but as what other bro here said, bait money face. tried 38 also, she is also cute but also another $$$ face.

will try for 22 this weekend.
Old 14-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
I tried no 7, cute but as what other bro here said, bait money face. tried 38 also, she is also cute but also another $$$ face.

will try for 22 this weekend.
I'll be waiting for ur FR on no.22.

No. 26 also not bad in terms of massage skill. Tried her last week, took 2hrs. Hard and skillful, face also not bad. Slightly above average or me. Age 30 but don't look like, around 25-26 to me. Good attitude but not chatty. Maybe a good choice for ppl who want to sleep while being massage. Anyway I didn't take up hj although she offered because not enough money with me. Anyone tried her before and has FR on her extra services? Pls share.

Btw, any bros here try Thai massage amari, 玲珑 or 后宫 before? What's their massage rates, services provide? FR will be even better.
Old 14-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
I'll be waiting for ur FR on no.22.

No. 26 also not bad in terms of massage skill. Tried her last week, took 2hrs. Hard and skillful, face also not bad. Slightly above average or me. Age 30 but don't look like, around 25-26 to me. Good attitude but not chatty. Maybe a good choice for ppl who want to sleep while being massage. Anyway I didn't take up hj although she offered because not enough money with me. Anyone tried her before and has FR on her extra services? Pls share.

Btw, any bros here try Thai massage amari, 玲珑 or 后宫 before? What's their massage rates, services provide? FR will be even better.
where is it?
Old 16-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried 22 last night her assets are her big boobs

massage not for those who like hard type

RM50 for HJ no autoroam
RM100 for HJ with top up for autoroam and sucking
no BJ or other service

overall ok she can speak english
Old 17-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

turn out no 22 not free when I went today, so they intro me 34

34 at a glance should be 30+ but maintaining her looks quite well but got stomach there

The massage was normal and she pop out GQ and she is another out for money, keep asking me want to have 150rm or not (HJ + roam) I was shocked,then I keep tell her 100rm is my best. she agreed then she proceed to lock the door and surprisingly, I got more than asked for.

She proceed to take off the shirt and bra, then lay in front of me and start HJ, i sat up and get onto lick her nipple, my tongue get twirl around and can feel her nipple immediately harden. tried to went down below and she didn't resist, I started to finger her and she got really wet below. So I keep fingering her while suddenly her hands stopped HJ me and she grab my head and she french me while she taking off her pants, she let out a lot of soft moan to my ears. A very good experience I had and soon I let out my armies, bathed, pay and left the place.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
turn out no 22 not free when I went today, so they intro me 34

34 at a glance should be 30+ but maintaining her looks quite well but got stomach there

The massage was normal and she pop out GQ and she is another out for money, keep asking me want to have 150rm or not (HJ + roam) I was shocked,then I keep tell her 100rm is my best. she agreed then she proceed to lock the door and surprisingly, I got more than asked for.

She proceed to take off the shirt and bra, then lay in front of me and start HJ, i sat up and get onto lick her nipple, my tongue get twirl around and can feel her nipple immediately harden. tried to went down below and she didn't resist, I started to finger her and she got really wet below. So I keep fingering her while suddenly her hands stopped HJ me and she grab my head and she french me while she taking off her pants, she let out a lot of soft moan to my ears. A very good experience I had and soon I let out my armies, bathed, pay and left the place.
Thanks for the FR, no.34 is my next target. Hehe...
Old 18-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
apie79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Some description on 34? Looks, body, gfe...

Cheers!
Old 19-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apie79 View Post
Bro,

Some description on 34? Looks, body, gfe...

Cheers!
a very typical thai look which best not to on light to the fullest to view her if you know what I mean. Rate her 6/10

Body got at least B cup with with sensitive nip, got body fats.

GFE I would say 8/10

and I realised that for this spa, if the counter is a lady, she will most probably give u randomly, if a guy he will give SYT, thats my experience there
Old 20-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
a very typical thai look which best not to on light to the fullest to view her if you know what I mean. Rate her 6/10

Body got at least B cup with with sensitive nip, got body fats.

GFE I would say 8/10

and I realised that for this spa, if the counter is a lady, she will most probably give u randomly, if a guy he will give SYT, thats my experience there
rm100 is the max i will give, actually can try neg between 70-100. bros try not to spoil the market by giving above 100, even if service is very good. if not next time the gals will up their asking price. for me i simply visit the gal more instead of giving more tips. sianz, no time to try other 34 yet. bros if try other numbers please share FR here. btw, anyone been to apple recently? price seems to drop a bit to rm38 but for 40mins only.

lady is actually the boss herself or her daughter. daughter figure quite good, slim and fair. ever saw her daughter in the massage uniform, think she wear for fun only. if it is guy i think it is employee.
Old 20-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
rm100 is the max i will give, actually can try neg between 70-100. bros try not to spoil the market by giving above 100, even if service is very good. if not next time the gals will up their asking price. for me i simply visit the gal more instead of giving more tips. sianz, no time to try other 34 yet. bros if try other numbers please share FR here. btw, anyone been to apple recently? price seems to drop a bit to rm38 but for 40mins only.

lady is actually the boss herself or her daughter. daughter figure quite good, slim and fair. ever saw her daughter in the massage uniform, think she wear for fun only. if it is guy i think it is employee.
True lets us support ,I manage to bargain rm 80 for HJ and autoroam
tried number 11 age around 33 i must say massage is strong better than 22 but nothing is perfect leh small cupper
Shy type dim the lights during extra
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1