The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hi everyone

Its been 16 months since I left HCMC, likely flying over around 1st week august but yet to book tickets as waiting confirmation.

Any bro there during that weekend? Like Andy, hurricane88?
Old 09-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo! finally im meet bro H88 =)

below is my FR at HCM for my last visit: (use my broken english to type out)

Get a hotel at Dist1 (book by company), visit few customer at Dist1 and get heavy raining in whole afternoon. 3pm, look on the sky, dark color...
msg to H88, said nite time will raining. how? i only have 1 night at hcm. he mention the rain will stop at evening... erm... i not really trust...
after visit all my customer, about 5pm reach hotel rest.... and H88 was arrange a Xe Om pick up me to dinner... before this he was mention will bring us eat lamb stew.
dinner is super nice and cheap! lamb stew with herbal... and 猪肺 fried egg ( i dont know in english >.<).

after dinner, propose H88 bring me somewhere to pick gal overnight or any place to shock or not? because almost 1 month no shock already... and i request budget place... because not much $$ on hand... pai seh...

take a cab to cheong, starting i really head is Beer Om, but when i reach is KTV.... so means Beer Om = KTV ??? or i listen wrongly? ok... dont care... just follow H88 and few bro walk into the KTV.
get a very big room and pretty room for 5 of ppl. then i know why, because after all the gal come into the room, the room become small.

Mami was arranged a row of gal stand in front me, because 1st time cheong with all bro... so i really paiseh to choose, but lucky all let me choose 1st. so i choose my angle Ms. Hang =D
and 2nd round select another gal green color (erm... i not really like her, so i forgot she name).

i notice that vietnam KTV gal... really good drinker (next time i drink with china customer, must ask them go help me).

And H88, please help me feedback to KTV, next time dont use so big cup la... how i cheers with gal and had to finish it... so big cup ... =="

finish about 1am, ask bill and giving tips to mami, waitress and blar blar blar.

total bill is each person 650K, about 35USD only ... included beer, tips and fruit... really cheap... (if drink at new world KTV, i guess 3 or 4 times of this amount)

nego with mami and bring back my 1st gal Ah Hang go back hotel.

She really nice and good, whatever i ask her also can. and pretty, really look like hongkong TVB Star. when reach hotel, she was rushing me to toilet bath and prepare to work =D
total 2 shoot... 1 at night and 1 at next day morning.

overall the gal is really really shock!!!! if next trip i can go back... i will go the same place and same gal... =D

nice to meet all fren on that day.... hope will see you all again coming trip at Oct =)

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 09-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post
Hahaha, just give her extra 100k for taxi. Somehow i am very well endowed, God's gift to not dep trai me, can see she is genuine in a little pain, I hardly sleep yet, this morning woke up, my little brother hungry again. See her sleeping so peacefully besides me, don't want to wake her up. Somehow she sensed I am rock hard again ..... so went for 3rd round. I guess I won't spoil the market by giving the taxi fare, cos my place is actually quite far.

I am actually still feeling fresh now, well ... I guess this old goat needs to re-charge batteries and keep my sperm bank top-up. Until the next chance outing, will go back into hibernation. Cheers to all friends yesterday, errr I am drinking 333 now.
ei ei ei... not promise no tips meh? u give 100K for taxi? i didnt give anything... look like im very bad lo

Old 09-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha, nothing much to describe, hotel security was definitely surprised to see me bring home gal. 1st time. No question asked, gal no need to leave ID card at counter also.

Well, when in the room, the gal requested me to off my ultrabook, i think she scared i had my vid cam running and capture our actions. Shy gal, she took her bath, i took mine. Glad i still have my own condoms with me. She requested for condoms at the counter when we came in, i broke the 1st condom .....not durable enough. ... initially she is not so responsive, but when i managed to get her wet, and when she is on top of me, i wonder next door room can hear her cries or not.

I always have problem shooting when after beers ..... so when i shoot first time, she got very tired, i like it when i shoot, the gal keeps hugging me tight. 2nd time was in the middle of the nite......., must be that herbal stew lamb again, small brother get rock hard, cannot tahan, finger her until wet, and just went into action again.

Like mentioned earlier, 3rd time is in the morning 8.30am, before she left ....just do another round.

Maybe next time if we can go there early we can have better stocks or choices. Hahahahaha
did you check your condom expired or not? keep so long time never use

Old 09-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Getting the right girl are luck and chemistry combined.

In my trip to HCMC in June....
The girl whom I like did not sit with me during my session at KTV. She is sitting with H88 throughout the night.

H88 told me this girl will never go out with guys. I just try my luck and ask mamasan and Whaw Lah...... she was in my room 30 minutes later.

I never post Field Report of her at all..... anyone want to guess why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkokk View Post

overall the gal is really really shock!!!! if next trip i can go back... i will go the same place and same gal... =D

nice to meet all fren on that day.... hope will see you all again coming trip at Oct =)
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 09-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

The experience and memory I have in HCMC can be describe with just one word.

PRICELESS

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 09-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
........that herbal stew lamb .............
I should try my next visit
Old 09-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
did you check your condom expired or not? keep so long time never use
Hahahahaha!!!! bro ..... that girl use hotel condom....so fast pecah, i rather use my own stock.... hahahaha, wait for you, we cheong again
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
merobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great times we had. Really enjoyed the moment as a newbie.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merobok View Post
Quote:
Like mentioned earlier, 3rd time is in the morning 8.30am, before she left ....just do another round.
Quote:
Yo! finally im meet bro H88 =)
She really nice and good, whatever i ask her also can. and pretty, really look like hongkong TVB Star. when reach hotel, she was rushing me to toilet bath and prepare to work =D
total 2 shoot... 1 at night and 1 at next day morning.

thank you so much for the stories...really happy you guys enjoyed the outings...only missing deityofcheong story...must be busy drooling trying to hook cafe gals...

hi senior bros, please reward them by upping points...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
merobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merobok View Post
Also not forgetting the crying girl.......
Old 09-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Getting the right girl are luck and chemistry combined.

In my trip to HCMC in June....
The girl whom I like did not sit with me during my session at KTV. She is sitting with H88 throughout the night.

H88 told me this girl will never go out with guys. I just try my luck and ask mamasan and Whaw Lah...... she was in my room 30 minutes later.

I never post Field Report of her at all..... anyone want to guess why?
ei.... how to guess ler?

Old 09-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahahaha!!!! bro ..... that girl use hotel condom....so fast pecah, i rather use my own stock.... hahahaha, wait for you, we cheong again
haha.... go eat herbal stew lamb la... i wan eat again...

that day eat too much "tang hun" ... miss the change eat more lamb...

i will see you soon coming Oct...

keep ur sperm ya

Old 09-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Monkey know. Hohoho.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
ei.... how to guess ler?
She is my girlfriend now. Haha.

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 09-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread