The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fully shaved gal in GL

Any brudders can tell me which gal (lorong and house) in GL is fully shaven? .... I am hoping to try one...
Old 12-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
SonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro,
Hmm... Havent seen one yet in GL. Mayb u can bring a shaver and shave for them??? Does that satisfy ur desire for a 'white tiger'??
Old 12-09-2003, 11:57 PM
Samster

hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by SonicXXX
Bro,
Hmm... Havent seen one yet in GL. Mayb u can bring a shaver and shave for them??? Does that satisfy ur desire for a 'white tiger'??
Most gal will be too shy for me to do that on them....heh heh heh...though I remembered Stella from Grand once asked me to do that if my memory doesn't fail me....mmm...kinky!
Old 13-09-2003, 12:04 AM
Samster

SonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Most gal will be too shy for me to do that on them....heh heh heh...though I remembered Stella from Grand once asked me to do that if my memory doesn't fail me....mmm...kinky!
Hahaha, really ar?? ware is she nw? go find her, dun wait oreadi..
Old 13-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
aclexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18H40G23

Prettiest of all of them I think....think might be able to satisfy your fantasy....Cheers. Just put a good recommendation for me if you think shes good.
Old 14-09-2003, 02:13 PM
Samster

Re: L18H40G23

Quote:
Originally posted by aclexx
Prettiest of all of them I think....think might be able to satisfy your fantasy....Cheers. Just put a good recommendation for me if you think shes good.
Bro, you mean she is fully shaven? What's her name and Which cat?
Old 14-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: L18H40G23

Quote:
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Bro, you mean she is fully shaven? What's her name and Which cat?
Bro, L18H40G23 is CAT40... and juz go straight into that room and ask for G23 lor...but that time he tried is shaven doesnt mean she is rite now...
Old 14-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: L18H40G23

Quote:
Originally posted by SonicXXX
Bro, L18H40G23 is CAT40... and juz go straight into that room and ask for G23 lor...but that time he tried is shaven doesnt mean she is rite now...
shall we go tonite brudder? hahahah!
Old 15-09-2003, 02:08 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
aclexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
corrct me if im wrong...

think its 23 rite? or 22 ...really couldnt remember....but shes long flowy straight hair..can only speak thai....no other languages..maybe got language barrier....correct me if im wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1