The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Re: Super SYT $50 bonk 20 yo

oh yeah additional stuff for fr=)

when i met her and went to hotel....the place had a staircase so when we went up...woah..her mini skirt revealed her colourful g-string wah..u look liao want to chiong to her and hug ah...sia la.. and yae when i painting,she kept saying come on baby...come on baby ...i want you come in ...i want you come in (in chinese) wa...very slut like that

anyway she really good so bros do try...small size machiam like sec school girl..upper sec=)then her weight so light can make u pump like siao i think she can fly to the wall....
Old 08-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can i haf her contact? let me bring myself to sch daes..
Old 09-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
goldenprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,care to share contacts with me?
Old 09-11-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Thank you ts ah din for her contact
able to grap her one day night at lor 20

look : 7
figure : small size
neh neh : small A 
bbbj : 6 need improve
fingering : yes
painting : yes but i DIDNT TRY
very chatty girl next door type
overall : good value only 50

damage :50 and tips 10 and hotel 10
RTF : hope to try others
cheers
Old 09-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ah din deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah din deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
Thank you ts ah din for her contact
able to grap her one day night at lor 20

look : 7
figure : small size
neh neh : small A 
bbbj : 6 need improve
fingering : yes
painting : yes but i DIDNT TRY
very chatty girl next door type
overall : good value only 50

damage :50 and tips 10 and hotel 10
RTF : hope to try others
cheers
thanks for your FR
Old 09-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

wah bro ah din... my fr like invisible to you sia...

anyway bros....pls NOTE: if you want ctc don't look for me. look for ah din.be patient i'm sure he would reply you..and 1day nv bonk her won't die.=) cheers.i don't give not cos i guai ln..cos i respect ts k.ok so good luck bonking.

want pm me also give me good bonk ctc la lols...share man bros=)
Old 10-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ah din deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah din deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
wah bro ah din... my fr like invisible to you sia...

anyway bros....pls NOTE: if you want ctc don't look for me. look for ah din.be patient i'm sure he would reply you..and 1day nv bonk her won't die.=) cheers.i don't give not cos i guai ln..cos i respect ts k.ok so good luck bonking.

want pm me also give me good bonk ctc la lols...share man bros=)
sorry bro,i overlooked have up you

Last edited by ah din; 10-11-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: editing
Old 10-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

yeah no prob=) thanks alot.will rtf if my pocket and time allows.=)
Old 10-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenown View Post
can i haf her contact? let me bring myself to sch daes..
ha i mean her size hor....the looks maybe a bit la.=) pls ask bro ah din for ctc. and good luck=) hope ur fr will write that she fly to the wall. haha just kidding
Old 10-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS am i eligible for her ctc?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Xiao La Jiao

Had a session with her yesterday. Both agreed with the time slot. When about time to meet. Reached my destination 15mins earlier. GIve her a call and she’s already on the way. Quickly get a room and texy her the room nos. About 5mins, she appear right in front of the door.

A young friendly gal with sweet loving smile greeted me. Although she got the small build but much impress on her pretty face. Not fully STY but certainly will grow on you.

Once in the room. Prepared for the battle. Both stripped and proceed to have a quick bath and dried ourselves up. From there, both attacked each other with lots of hugging, kissing, frenching and our hands were busy service one another. I caressed her small A boobs while she keep rubbing my didi. These went on for 10mins before we hit the bed.

She cathbath me with lots of licking on my nipples. Then down she goes and start BBBJ me. Very average suction but can see she putting much effort to please me. Hardworking indeed. When i have enough of it, i turn her over and gave a good licking on her pussy lip and clitoris. Moaning start to respond with high tune. Can see her expression really show that she love being serve. Another 10mins, her body already jerking furious and start to flip every angle. So, time to cap my didi, with her on top. Keep her body pushing downward. Can feel the fiction against her side of the pussy was real tight.

Missionary was right after. Lifted her up and gave her a good 5min bonked while she hugged me tight. With all the excitement going on. Finally exploded onto her.

Overall, make my day. She is indeed a friendly and chatting. Great GFE., probably got chemistry with her. Find very comfortable with her. Very easy-going type of gal.

My rating:
Name: Xiao La Jiao
Look: 7/10 (sweet young gal)
Body: 7.5/10 (Very slim build)
Boobs: A cup (real small. Hard to squeeze))
BBBJ: 6/10 (Average suction, no deepthroating)
FJ: 8/10 (Very tight and wet)
Frenching: YES
Painting: YES (She love it)
Fingering: NO (she don’t like it)
GFE: 8/10 (Find her easy to click)
Service: 7/10 (Take her time. No rushing)
Attitude: 8/10 (not bad either)
Damage: 50 + tips
RTF: Maybe some other time

Once again, Thanks Bro Ah Din for sharing her contact with me. Will upz u soon.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dg4ever97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Super SYT $50 bonk 20 yo

Have a go with little chilli a few days back, if I remember correctly, it is Friday evening. Well, I would say that it not a bad F for a $50/-. She really look hot with her build and clothes she wear and when she meet u, she would hold ur hands or hug u like long time lover. Will consider on RTF but meanwhile, will continue finding new gems. hahaha
Old 12-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10473 / Power: 20
Nitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro Ah Din, do share her contact. tks
Old 12-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
schoolguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can I have her contact please
Old 13-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

FR on Xiao La Jiao

Xiao la jiao was an appropriate nick for her as she is really service oriented. She initially wanted changi hotel or a hotel in Joo Chiat but I was lazy and loathe to drive far so insisted on GL which she relented and we end up in H81 at L20.

She's definitely not shy cosying up to me and feeling me up in the car whilst on the way. Once in the room she hugs me and starts to raba raba my kuku.
SLight regret is that she is very small built, shud be less than 40kg wif proportionate petite figure. Her one big asset, a very nice perky bum. Altho small, very nice to squeeze and wonderful during doggie.

We undresses quickly without false pretenses and went into the bathroom where she bathes herself and then washes me. After that, to the bed and catbath begins. Not bad...licking was pleasurable until when reaches the small bro when pleasure becums ecstacy. Suction was strong, hard and deep. SHIOK!!

Meantime my fingering was causing her to become wet and I decide to paint her which she appreciated by humping my face. Luckily she's small built. Btw, I'm her 1st customer after a 5 day layoff. Maybe why she's so hot.

When we were thoroughly satisfied orally, she capped me and I got on top of her. She placed a pillow under her bum and like hot knife thru butter, I glided in my stiff cock into her very wet hole. I started pumping slowly but she was impatient. She grabbed my butt and forces me deeper into her telling me...'ta li yi tien, zai ta li yi tien...arhhh...'. Me old man oredi so dun cum easily. I gave her my 9th dan pumping action and she really moans.

5 mins in and she says...'lets do doggie..my perky bum will allow u to enjoy more.' Of cos, I say. She turn over, I stood behind her, pushed in my sausage and she lay down flat on the bed. Oooh..tight. Again I pump her hard from behind. Feels really good. After a while lift up her bump and do her proper doggie. Piak piak piak....body contact was strong and hard but sense she likes it.

Turn her over, spead her legs and lift one over my shoulder. Put my hard staff into her and start ramming her scizzor style. Easy cos she's small and light. Starts to perspire and tire after a whlile and end up missionary. This time I closes my eyes, fantasises about Gongli and finally with a tremble, orgasse and send my armies into a dead end. (hehe..the condom).

Look: 6/10
Body: 5.5/10 (small built)
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 8/10 (strong and deep)
FJ: 9/10 (wet and responsive)
GFE: 8/10

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1