The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2008, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: hi _______.pearline here.any lobang?

I phoned n SMSd Pearline yesterday. She told me she's still doing FL. Can't understand why some of u can't make appointments with her. I overspent on other FL girls so I feel v guilty if I 'on' Pearline so soon.
Old 30-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

is she still working for a full service?
Old 01-10-2008, 02:36 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
Dropped her an SMS few days back but it seems that she's not doing CIM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I phoned n SMSd Pearline yesterday. She told me she's still doing FL. Can't understand why some of u can't make appointments with her. I overspent on other FL girls so I feel v guilty if I 'on' Pearline so soon.
Finally managed to meet Pearline, but of course with some obstacles along the way which caused me to nearly gave up on her..

Luckily I didn't and managed to meet her a couple of nights ago near her "operation area".. However, it's really late in the night and she's very tired hence the session was a little boring..

Her looks isn't fantastic, very normal girl.. Experience wise, feel like doing with GF due to her shyness..

Brought Flavoured Condoms and opted for BJ session lest I CIM (she don't do that).. She agree to frenching and slight exploration (she's ticklish hence didn't do much auto-roaming)..

Took a while to come as I'm those who's more into Foreplays than actual..

Pay her and walked her back to her block before parting..

PS: Advise others to meet her earlier or at Hotels so that the session will be more enjoyable..
Old 02-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hello jplover. Good to hear dat u enjoyed your time with Pearline. How old do u think she is, those of u who have seen her? I think she's on the young side. I honestly think she looks nice or a bit pretty. Funny thing is, I phoned her yesterday for a 'short time' session. After a long while a woman answered. I thought she's Pearline. She answered in Mandarin dat there's no Pearline here. I put the phone down. I think it's Pearline's mum. Phew... I 'discovered' Pearline but I cannot have any 'short time' sessions with her at all. Pls post FRs about your real experiences with Pearline. Doesn't matter if they're unfavourable ones.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

need some young grass la... pls PM me her contacs.

Thanks
Old 07-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally finally finally....

Managed to booked this lovely but yet shy pearline.. Nearly wanted to give up on this contact, but I guess something made me persist on Glad I did.. hahah..

Anyway, opted for a simple BJ service at staircase. No CIM as she does not like it. Before our initial meetup, I told myself not to expect too much on the looks department. Tried a few FLs and most of the time it made me decided not to RTF.. But this gal is different. She has that typical gal next door look ( I guess she really is one). Something difficult to find in any FL. Can tell she doesn't do this often.. Pretty shy too.. hehe.. Overall, enjoyed my BJ session with her. BTW, she speaks good english too

Well, thank you Bro adonis for the lobang! Great gem

Cheers!

Whooohooo..
Old 08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
omglala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nw it seems like its even harder from me to get her le
Old 09-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hello jplover. Good to hear dat u enjoyed your time with Pearline. How old do u think she is, those of u who have seen her? I think she's on the young side. I honestly think she looks nice or a bit pretty. Funny thing is, I phoned her yesterday for a 'short time' session. After a long while a woman answered. I thought she's Pearline. She answered in Mandarin dat there's no Pearline here. I put the phone down. I think it's Pearline's mum. Phew... I 'discovered' Pearline but I cannot have any 'short time' sessions with her at all. Pls post FRs about your real experiences with Pearline. Doesn't matter if they're unfavourable ones.
Lucky for you that her mother didn't call back hehehe....anyway since you
are the threadstarter, at the very least she should try to arrange a session
with you. Your FR will carry weight mah as you are a senior samster.

Camping here for your FR.

BTW...cannot find your latest post to "up" you.
Old 23-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

Hello frens. Shy Pearline asked me to find her valued clients again. Just PM me for her hp no.
Old 23-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iceman72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,could kindly PM me her contact,would love to make a appointment with her,thanks.
Old 23-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

bro, thanks for the contact.

met up with her few weeks back.

been trying to get her since i got her contact but really havent the chance to do so until then.

asked me to wait and fetch her at her area, when i reached, call and sms also no reply.
continue to wait awhile then pek cek liao and think sian, have to drive to GL then on my way there, she call ! mai tu liao, u-turn back to pick her up.

on 1st look, quite pleasant looking, not very chio but also not ugly at all. and her stats dun fit her leh, she was nowhere near the baby elephant i was expecting.

drove to somewhere quiet and moved to the backseat to begin action. her BBBJ was ok, can see not very experienced but willing to try. since no CIM, after awhile ask her to HJ me till i cum.

overall, still quite satisfied if just looking for a BBBJ. if can do CIM, i'll definitely be her regular.

once again, thanks for the contact bro adonis.
Old 13-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

Dear frens. Pearline is asking for a few more clients. She says she needs money. Ask me for her hp no. No problem. Just drop off some rep. pts for me. Tell me where u last posted in SBF, the best members' website in Singapore, then I can return your favour. FRs whether good/bad are welcome.
Old 13-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Yo BRO ! jasdude here! sorry i cannot make it for tonite already . Clients are in town . they just called me and will be arriving tonite around the same time . Have to give it a miss ! .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1