The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
While some act holy (go temple, vegetarian etc).
Buddhist act holy lah
Go for devoted Catholic then. Once they sins, you will know because they dare not take the holy communion during weekend mass

my bx is a catholic, I am not but I accompany her to the mass every Sunday, seeing her take her holy communion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
VN got tons of pretty girls. Just move on to next target if she got any Red Flag symptoms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
but caution is needed for indecent VN girls.
I am Gen X, but got to rant out to the indecent boomers.
VN got tons of girls. if you want find decent VN life partner, go vn. Don't hao lian your limited TV and withdrawn CPF to tackle those married VN ladies in Sillypore. Get you target correct.

After so many years as stay home caregiver, my bx finally can go work in F&B to subsidies household expenses since my kids are now all schooling.
Going out to work means got to be facing several different kind of customers, especially in F&B.

There is one specific boomers always visit my wife stall to support, buy vn food. One day, he tell my wife that he willing to give her money to open her F&B biz but with condition. My wife told me, then I appear at the stall one fine day and met the boomer. Wanted to discuss about his business proposal and see how he willing to partner. He say no such things happen. After that day, he no longer visit the stall.

There are some others who come hoa lian their TV when they buy food till I appear at the stall and speak to them with my level of TV. They diam diam

please lah.. get your target correct. don't malu yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1