The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
She say 3 come but 2 kanna reverse gear..
Yup she last came Aug last year.
Knn, u legend la. U agent is it? 🤣
LOL I've been chionging rowell since my poly days.
Old 14-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U mean Putri wanted to kapo your phone? Wtf..
Mus be careful of our valuables and phone.
I took last time one ladyboy malaysian.
That ladyboy help me clean my didi and put on my clothes.
Come out notice my wallet $50 missing.
When back to the gate she started to show her stuck up face.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
U mean Putri wanted to kapo your phone? Wtf..
Yup. The small table they put their money work handbag n those wet tissues, cds, etc. My phone was beside her bag. She knows it. I saw she happily take until i saw eh my phone. No sorry or whatsoever. Putri is one of the worst lb ive taken at rowell.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Yup. The small table they put their money work handbag n those wet tissues, cds, etc. My phone was beside her bag. She knows it. I saw she happily take until i saw eh my phone. No sorry or whatsoever. Putri is one of the worst lb ive taken at rowell.
This is fucked up - u should let the OKT know about it.
Once I left my watch there after the deed & I still manage to get it back coz he rallied them to ask if anyone saw it
Old 14-02-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Mus be careful of our valuables and phone.
I took last time one ladyboy malaysian.
That ladyboy help me clean my didi and put on my clothes.
Come out notice my wallet $50 missing.
When back to the gate she started to show her stuck up face.
Seriously this is terrible. We should call them out for such behavior.
Good - we compliment, bad - we must flag out & blacklist also. Any name?
Old 14-02-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
LOL I've been chionging rowell since my poly days.
POWER! Veteran hunter! 👍
Old 14-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is fucked up - u should let the OKT know about it.
Once I left my watch there after the deed & I still manage to get it back coz he rallied them to ask if anyone saw it
When i go back i’ll share with OKT tho doubt he can do much to the girls also. I thought bros here mentioned Putri was ok until i experienced ytd how fucked up she is. I still take “special” coffee in hopes of fucking longer knn. Her body is nice, soft tits big ass but cb suck abit kpkb keep siam my sucking. Pui.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finally have a Thai in the house!
Goes without saying - sure take
May, post op with long black hair
Does BBBJ & i finished with AJ as usual
But noticed that she didn’t de-sanitized after that with any gargle, etc.
Apart from that part - I had a positive experience
i saw one claiming shes from indon. post op and showing the () sign.
Old 14-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't have a good experience previously with Putri as well. Fapping is much more enjoyable than to choose putri. Skipped her and went for Azura instead.

Went up the stairs past this very pretty face, fair skinned and very slim ladyboy, forgot her name but yeah i remembered she's another rush and bad service ladyboy.

Azura is a total GFE, sweet, capped bj and gf kinda sex.

but I think if you have experienced Ezara, then well.. you are spoiled by one of the best experience this year. Probably no one in the current batch would reach that level.

While I was pumping Azura, cubicle beside me, the ladyboy was doing a crybaby like literally baby crying sound effect like wtf man. Then comes in my cubicle and I noticed her hand close to where we hanged our clothes. I immediately pulled out, stood up and asked her nicely to leave. But main intention is to monitor my belongings in my pants.

Stay alert guys. Be aware of your belongings and I'd suggest to just put your pants clothes etc at a corner of the cubicle away from the cubicle entrance and away from lb belongings. Dump it on top on your shoes.

It'll just take one incident of a pissed off client to bring down the place.
Old 14-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
When i go back i’ll share with OKT tho doubt he can do much to the girls also. I thought bros here mentioned Putri was ok until i experienced ytd how fucked up she is. I still take “special” coffee in hopes of fucking longer knn. Her body is nice, soft tits big ass but cb suck abit kpkb keep siam my sucking. Pui.
I took her before last time, still ok. But after I hear this I will boycott her. Your coffee I heard before - got lobang? 🤣
Old 14-02-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rambomama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can we take girls to the hotel instead of doing there?
Old 14-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Didn't have a good experience previously with Putri as well. Fapping is much more enjoyable than to choose putri. Skipped her and went for Azura instead.

Went up the stairs past this very pretty face, fair skinned and very slim ladyboy, forgot her name but yeah i remembered she's another rush and bad service ladyboy.

Azura is a total GFE, sweet, capped bj and gf kinda sex.

but I think if you have experienced Ezara, then well.. you are spoiled by one of the best experience this year. Probably no one in the current batch would reach that level.

While I was pumping Azura, cubicle beside me, the ladyboy was doing a crybaby like literally baby crying sound effect like wtf man. Then comes in my cubicle and I noticed her hand close to where we hanged our clothes. I immediately pulled out, stood up and asked her nicely to leave. But main intention is to monitor my belongings in my pants.

Stay alert guys. Be aware of your belongings and I'd suggest to just put your pants clothes etc at a corner of the cubicle away from the cubicle entrance and away from lb belongings. Dump it on top on your shoes.

It'll just take one incident of a pissed off client to bring down the place.
You could try May, the Thai post op. Standard Thai LB service which is many notches above the Malaysian's level, with the exception of Ezara of course.
Old 14-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Hi only one house?
Old 14-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
You could try May, the Thai post op. Standard Thai LB service which is many notches above the Malaysian's level, with the exception of Ezara of course.
Hey ceandy, thanks.. pleasantly surprised when you mentioned she does AJ considering she's already post op.

I personally find sex with post op very difficult. Tried several times with post op lbs, can only go in halfway and that's the max. So for a post op to do AJ, definitely a big plus.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Hey ceandy, thanks.. pleasantly surprised when you mentioned she does AJ considering she's already post op.

I personally find sex with post op very difficult. Tried several times with post op lbs, can only go in halfway and that's the max. So for a post op to do AJ, definitely a big plus.
Nice to hear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1