The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 17-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by akustik View Post
hot ptime chick

http://adf.ly/4Fudm
HOT and SEXY....
Old 17-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sexyguy333 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry for my late FR....

Bought the ctc fr bro SNN.. At first, thanks for giving quality FL as promised. Worth to purchase rather than begging ppl.. Keke..

Call Sheilla and goto the hotel on time. Wait her at lobby and she call after 5 minutes. Proceed to the room, she give me light kisses, undress me then help me to bath.. Kind a sop on bath then we proceed to bed....

She ask me to lying on bed then she is like wild cat came and join me... Start kissing me from my cheek, mouth, neck, nipple, hand, body, leg then only come back to my hot n hard didi... She suck it like no end and super enjoy to eat ice cream... She bbbj at least 10 minutes and giving deep throat. The way she suck my ball was damn syiok and i nvr tried this b4...

Then she proceed to cap in, starting with horse riding post, follow by doggie, standing post, then end up with missionary post after about 15 minutes fucking.. Her moan damn loud and real and her pussy very tight and juicy.

Name : sheilla

Face : normal 6/10

Bob : 33 or 34 c

Body : good

Bbbj : 11/10 damn enjoy

Fk : 9/10

Sorry for all bros as i am not a good FR writter... Will improve..
Old 18-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro sexyguy333
We hope to see share more FR here
Old 18-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
Haha..which FL ban you..is it Sara?..coz she quite strict during negotiation..and strictly sms only..dont waste ur sms coz she allow 3 only..wow.
Not her... Another college student but she already stop freelance
Luckily enough got SNN else I sure miss the boat. That day onwards, I just follow the guide given by SNN. Else sure kena lagi lol
Old 18-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chengjoe10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Just to share my FR, over due FR

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I’m not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Name: wing
Race: CKT
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 10/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 8/10, wild
WIR: Yes
She really good at bbbj and I'll dream of her bbbbj
Old 18-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyguy333 View Post
Sorry for my late FR....

Bought the ctc fr bro SNN.. At first, thanks for giving quality FL as promised. Worth to purchase rather than begging ppl.. Keke..

Call Sheilla and goto the hotel on time. Wait her at lobby and she call after 5 minutes. Proceed to the room, she give me light kisses, undress me then help me to bath.. Kind a sop on bath then we proceed to bed....

She ask me to lying on bed then she is like wild cat came and join me... Start kissing me from my cheek, mouth, neck, nipple, hand, body, leg then only come back to my hot n hard didi... She suck it like no end and super enjoy to eat ice cream... She bbbj at least 10 minutes and giving deep throat. The way she suck my ball was damn syiok and i nvr tried this b4...

Then she proceed to cap in, starting with horse riding post, follow by doggie, standing post, then end up with missionary post after about 15 minutes fucking.. Her moan damn loud and real and her pussy very tight and juicy.

Name : sheilla

Face : normal 6/10

Bob : 33 or 34 c

Body : good

Bbbj : 11/10 damn enjoy

Fk : 9/10

Sorry for all bros as i am not a good FR writter... Will improve..
Bro, you already wrote a very nice FR
Old 19-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengjoe10 View Post
She really good at bbbj and I'll dream of her bbbbj
she'll suck you DRY,,,haha
Old 19-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukamain View Post
Brothers and especially Newbies, you can rest assure that the list from SNN is reliable. In fact, like most of you when I got the list I was prepare for the worst but its the other way round. When I got difficulties in contacting a FL, SNN will assist me and from the list I have bonk quite a number and so far they are excellent. At least, you know when you finger them they still get wet instead of those from the MP or SPA that most of them are desert dry. Trust me... its worth getting the list from SNN. I don't see so far any negative posting about SNN list. Check out yourself. Without prejudice.
Bro Sukamain
I agreed with what you mentioned and I have the same thinking like you such as prepare the worst or get ugly chick but its another way round. Some are.pretty and some are average but pussy sure wet wet wet. Most important is the GFE must be HIGH.
Old 20-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my part of experiences when I got the list from SNN. Even after see all the positive feedback here but deep in my heart still concern as we don't know what type of quality. My perceptions on SNN changed right after I got the list which most of it come with descriptions. Just like what bro sukamain mentioned, they really wet.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't have doubt on his list since day 1 I got from him. Haha, actually I double confirm with few member kat sini before i make the deal with SNN.

By the way, any member tested YANA frm turkey.
Old 20-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybozz View Post
I don't have doubt on his list since day 1 I got from him. Haha, actually I double confirm with few member kat sini before i make the deal with SNN.

By the way, any member tested YANA frm turkey.
I got her few months back at KL area, face 7/10, body 6.5/10 chubby, c cup natural soft, excellent GFE, very wet, Long brown hair, damage RM500 for one hour.
Old 21-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muatfit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: KL part time college gal

First of all, thanks SNN for the list.

1st meeting - Wing
Face 6/10, body slim, girl friend feeling 9/10, horny 9/10, blow job 10/10 and allow to do cum in mouth, boobs 5/10 a cup, location at KL. One word to describe this gal 'Very wild & Horny'. This is my second time going out to cheong and she really give me a shock of life. She was so horny, can finger, can cum in mouth, rest for a while she blowjob you again and let you fuck her hard.

2nd meeting Yesdy
Face 7.5/10, body 7/10, boobs 7/10 b cup kot, girl friend feeling 9/10, location kepong, she will can talk a lot and for non stop. I almost forget that I come to bonk her since we chit chat for non stop. Funny part is while I bonk her missionary and she still can talk to me. That benefits me also as I don cum fast and I managed to last for 15mins, 1st time in my like. Wing just need 5 mind to settle me. Managed to try 3 positions be load. She is good.
Old 21-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RAYMONDDEAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Just to share my part of experiences when I got the list from SNN. Even after see all the positive feedback here but deep in my heart still concern as we don't know what type of quality. My perceptions on SNN changed right after I got the list which most of it come with descriptions. Just like what bro sukamain mentioned, they really wet.
I met Sara and she is real gem , horny, wet and willing to please you.
Initially, she don't reply my message maybe bcos I text her few time but never confirm the appointment.

As advice by SNN, get new sim can text again.
Her BJ is awesome and her GFE nothing can describe until you test by yourself
Old 21-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lazycim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor only. Both malay and local chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are College student and most are freelancer.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging from the seniors
just my 2 sens...

Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.
Thanks.

SNN
Hi SNN, would like to get the list from you.
please response asap.
Old 21-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who tested Vivian before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1