The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2024, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone has taken PEP (Post Exposure Prop) experience before?

As per the title suggested.

Had a raw session with a ML and worried this next day went to buy and take a PEP medication, the brand I took was Biktarvy, once a day kinda pill. Was surprise it costs $2.4K+ for a month course. The first 2-3 days when I took the pill, my lower body felt abit weird like something pressing against my lower body. But now into my 2nd week, it didn’t feel anything anymore. Doctor say if taken within 3 days, its effect is about 95% prevention. Still advise me to come back take a test after I finished the course.

Any seniors bros have any experience want to share?
Old 17-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hopefast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone has taken PEP (Post Exposure Prop) experience before?

salute bro, raw is war
Old 01-04-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xhowey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post

Had a raw session with a ML and worried this next day went to buy and take a PEP medication, the brand I took was Biktarvy, once a day kinda pill. Was surprise it costs $2.4K+ for a month course. The first 2-3 days when I took the pill, my lower body felt abit weird like something pressing against my lower body. But now into my 2nd week, it didn’t feel anything anymore. Doctor say if taken within 3 days, its effect is about 95% prevention. Still advise me to come back take a test after I finished the course.

Hi, can I check why did u feel unsafe? do u feel that the ML offer this service very often? or she told u that it's better to do the check up?
Old 02-04-2024, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Protected session with ML need to take PEP or not leh ?
Old 02-04-2024, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhowey View Post
Hi, can I check why did u feel unsafe? do u feel that the ML offer this service very often? or she told u that it's better to do the check up?
Just a feeling myself. She didn’t tell me anything.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post

the brand I took was Biktarvy, once a day kinda pill. Was surprise it costs $2.4K+ for a month course. The first 2-3 days when I took the pill, my lower body felt abit weird like something pressing against my lower body. But now into my 2nd week, it didn’t feel anything anymore. Doctor say if taken within 3 days, its effect is about 95% prevention.

Well i did not take PEP but consulted it with doctors before.

Yes for starters the meds are ex as they are the original meds that are for HIV patients. not those cocktails meds from thailand that cost only $60 a bottle for the whole month.

the purpose of the meds are to coat all your blood cells with the meds so that the virus are unable to attack them.

and you need to do a kidney function test before the doctor can allow you to take it because they are quite damaging for the kidneys. (perhaps the feeling was due to the kidneys working off to clear off the excess meds and once used to it, the feeling goes away)

if you wanna raw holidays you just need to take it for a week before rawing everything in the world.

and lastly of course you need to go back, because it's not 100% foolproof unless you take it beforehand.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Invictus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did not know PEP cost so much.
Going to do some read up on how long the effects works.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1