The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
I agree everyone taste bud is different, many people retain the childhood taste for the food they eat near their neighbourhood.
Out of curiosity, I want to ask this question, have u taste the food you recommend? Or just copy and paste from some makansutra or ieatshootpost website?

But anyway it is a nice food thread. As a food lover, i hope to see more comment from people who have taste the food.
Keep up the good work.
Good question?

I have not eaten all the food here that I recommended. Some of the food recommended I may have tasted years ago and some recently.

I am kidding if I had posted here telling you I had tasted all the Thai, Indon, Vietnamese, Filipina food.

To answer you I dun just copy and paste. For Singapore food, I did some research and if a few websites or blogs recommended the same stall then I think is worth to post here.

I suggest readers try the food recommended and post their feedback here to give their findings.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A few hawker stalls in food centres I makan at have good food awards pasted on their glass fronts and long queues. But the hawkers jacked up their prices and didn't maintain the quality and taste of their food. I can name them. Needless to say I steer clear of them now.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post

Any review for the carrot cake, pork porridge, yong tau foo and satay in the same hawker centre?
These few stall always long queue.
Here porridge - https://sammy.guru/showpos...&postcount=421

Here carrot cake - http://sethlui.com/best-fried-carrot-cakes-singapore/

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 20-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 9
Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

What a colorful Rainbow Toasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post

Rainbow Cheese Toasties In Singapore Lets You Taste The Rainbow

Following the success of Hong Kong Cafe KALA Toast’s ‘unicorn toastie’, Singapore now has it’s very own Rainbow Cheese Toastie ($9) as well, created by Epicurious cafe at Robertson Quay.

The owner even brings out the rainbow cheese toastie in a little unicorn getup.

The thick toast looks pretty unassuming from the outside, but once you tear it open you’ll see a splash of bright colors from the melted cheese within.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 9
Moderator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
A few hawker stalls in food centres I makan at have good food awards pasted on their glass fronts and long queues. But the hawkers jacked up their prices and didn't maintain the quality and taste of their food. I can name them. Needless to say I steer clear of them now.
As a consumer you can select the food and stall. Never patronize any stall that over-charged and never maintain quality.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3201 / Power: 18
OldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is really making my stomach hungry .
Old 21-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

I ate like a horse at breakfast this morning ���������� Was at Blk 216 Bedok North St.1 Food Ctr at abt 8am this morning so took the chance to buy breakfast from 2 stalls tt are known to sell out their food/drink at past 9am��

The owner of 133 面粉粿 believes in caring for the wallet of the many older folks in the estate (& who are also likely to hv too small an appetite for a regular portion) so his business philosophy is 薄利多销- he sells his noodles in slightly smaller (but just as yummy) portion at an affordable price (starting from just $2). A noble hawker who deserves our support ����

I saw a queue of at least 10 persons at 瑞兴咖啡茶室 every time I had my breakfast at this food ctr in the past. So, this morning, I decided to join the q & buy myself a cup of teh-c to find out for myself if the teh/kopi sold here is really tt great tt there is a perpetual q at this stall every morning till its closing time (@ abt 9.30am!) �� Well, I can say tt I'm not disappointed with my teh-c, lah��

As for the carrot cake from Hai Sheng Carrot Cake, it is cheap & yummy���� Remember to ask for more of its awesome chilli

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 21-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

Quite a heavy breakfast but cheap.

Quote:
I ate like a horse at breakfast this morning ���������� Was at Blk 216 Bedok North St.1 Food Ctr at abt 8am this morning so took the chance to buy breakfast from 2 stalls tt are known to sell out their food/drink at past 9am��

Old 21-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

So many news print and choice must be good.

Quote:

The owner of 133 面粉粿 believes in caring for the wallet of the many older folks in the estate (& who are also likely to hv too small an appetite for a regular portion) so his business philosophy is 薄利多销- he sells his noodles in slightly smaller (but just as yummy) portion at an affordable price (starting from just $2). A noble hawker who deserves our support ����

I saw a queue of at least 10 persons at 瑞兴咖啡茶室 every time I had my breakfast at this food ctr in the past. So, this morning, I decided to join the q & buy myself a cup of teh-c to find out for myself if the teh/kopi sold here is really tt great tt there is a perpetual q at this stall every morning till its closing time (@ abt 9.30am!) �� Well, I can say tt I'm not disappointed with my teh-c, lah��

As for the carrot cake from Hai Sheng Carrot Cake, it is cheap & yummy���� Remember to ask for more of its awesome chilli

Old 21-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
TICM Gelato Cocktail Bar + Dining. Best fish & chips and duck confit

Old 21-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Quite a heavy breakfast but cheap.
Can skip lunch .

Beware of fake female imposters .

Blackcloud IS NOT BlackC1oud .
Old 22-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

5 Reasons To Buy é Délifrance’s New Flavour Bursting Croissants, including Salted Egg Yolk Flavour!

The salted egg yolk craze is not dead in Singapore, and Délifrance knows it. Although a little late to the game, Délifrance introduces its own version of the Salted Egg Yolk Croissant, along with a multitude of home favourite flavours.

To date, there are 25 Délifrance outlets island wide, which are known for its authentic French butter croissants. It is one of Singapore’s most authentic croissant bakers, and to cater to changing demands, they have recently revolutionised their world-famous croissants.

http://sethlui.com/delifrance-flavou...ng-croissants/

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 22-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Looks good and mouth watering.

Quote:
5 Reasons To Buy é Délifrance’s New Flavour Bursting Croissants, including Salted Egg Yolk Flavour!

Old 22-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

Egg yolk in croissant interesting concept.

Quote:

The salted egg yolk craze is not dead in Singapore, and Délifrance knows it. Although a little late to the game, Délifrance introduces its own version of the Salted Egg Yolk Croissant, along with a multitude of home favourite flavours.

To date, there are 25 Délifrance outlets island wide, which are known for its authentic French butter croissants. It is one of Singapore’s most authentic croissant bakers, and to cater to changing demands, they have recently revolutionised their world-famous croissants.

http://sethlui.com/delifrance-flavou...ng-croissants/

Old 22-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Carnoustie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentReader888 View Post
Egg yolk in croissant interesting concept.
Agreed with you.

TS, thank you for this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1