The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all
Bought gString from KTV girl :-)

Was in BJ and visited KTV at Zhong Fu Hotel at Dong Zhi Men (it's opp. Canadian Embassy).

Just want to share something juicy and the first time i did this. I was singing and tickling my girl. Then i slipped my hand into her jeans and whadaya know, gstring. Got me real excited since i have a fetish for gstring.....

fast fwd to the end of the night. I gave her tips of RMB400 and then asked her to give me her gstring. She said ok for more tips. When i gave another 200, she was shocked and asked if i was serious. I said yes and then we headed to the toilet where i asked her to go change out of her g string. As we walked, she still kept asking me whether i was serious. I said yes...

Waited outside and then she finally came out. She handed be a ball of something wrapped in toilet paper and giggled. I gave her a kiss and said do u want it back. She said yes then whispered in my ear " are u going to PCC with it". I said "maybe"...

Not sure what to do with it now but it smells damn shiok. Any bros got any suggestion what to do with it? Anyone else has done something similar? Maybe we can start a club of KTV girls gstring collectors.

Beijing Thread Post:
http://sammy.guru/showpos...&postcount=765
Old 02-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Bought gString from KTV girl :-)

is her g string branded??... wah so ex...

next time i think u shld take a pic of the gal in the g string ... then bring the g string back... at least u know who u got it from... hehe...
Old 02-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07
is her g string branded??... wah so ex...

next time i think u shld take a pic of the gal in the g string ... then bring the g string back... at least u know who u got it from... hehe...
I did not have a cam with me and my phone is not the type with cam BUT i got her no. and said i will call her the next time I am in town to take pictures. She said she likes to take pics when I told her i was a photography lover. I asked her whether I could take her in her gstring and she said sure. Well let's see. If i shoot her, I will post some pics for you guys.

Also for those bros who have not been to KTV in China, the girls dun "switch tables" as there are so many girls (100+). They sit with u the whole night so RMB400 is actually pretty reasonable for tips.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

bro since you ve a fetish for g-string, i'll suggest you frame it up in a photo frame...

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 02-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18
......They sit with u the whole night so RMB400 is actually pretty reasonable for tips.
BTW how much is that in sin dollars .
Old 02-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88
Think they are the same as HK $. Just divide by 5.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88
is roughly abt S$85

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 02-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

To be fair, 85 for a lady to stick wif one for a whole night and serve him like a king, it is really cheap liao.

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 02-09-2006, 01:17 PM
johnnyistoogood

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wa piang eh~ Japan used to have this trend of girls selling their worn undies/bra to ppl having fetish of collecting it. They made good $$ selling it. Now our sg rep is starting it...
Old 02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyistoogood
Wa piang eh~ Japan used to have this trend of girls selling their worn undies/bra to ppl having fetish of collecting it. They made good $$ selling it. Now our sg rep is starting it...
if me not wrong, spore gals oso do that for a couple of dollars. A fren of mine told me that he saw it in Yahoo.com.sg Auction. How far is true, i dunno lar.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
cowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually quite a number of gals do sell used panties in Yahoo Singapore ++++++++. Some even offer to sell pix of them wearing it. of course face is not shown.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Does the G-String still have the CB smell
Old 02-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens
Does the G-String still have the CB smell
Yes of course. That's the idea right? It smells of her love juice + a bit or urine smell mixed together. Guys who have smelled used panties will know what i mean. Will post a pic of the gstring later. Stay tuned.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -188 / Power: 0
Pramoda Pramoda

Quote:
Yes of course. That's the idea right? It smells of her love juice + a bit or urine smell mixed together. Guys who have smelled used panties will know what i mean. Will post a pic of the gstring later. Stay tuned.
Sometimes also have a mix of the soap + love juice + urine + fishy make it more heavenly
Old 02-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Also for those bros who have not been to KTV in China, the girls dun "switch tables" as there are so many girls (100+). They sit with u the whole night so RMB400 is actually pretty reasonable for tips.
I thought it is fixed at RMB300??? or now inflation liao??? btw you paid RMB600 for everything including the G-String....well might as well top up a few hundred more for a bonk.....

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1