The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
seanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
If I may offer a suggestion - and that is at saunas , massage parlours and/or any other establishments that is naturally associated with the provision of sexual services in Hong Kong, that you should just express directly your intentions and desired services. I can pretty well assure you that you will not embarrass the staff and that it wouldn't be the first time they have such conversation.

I wouldn't suggest you doing this at Puritan countries/where prostitution and especially solicitation is a big no-no, but such an approach in hongkong Macau Los PI Bataam etc will save you hassles and avoid any misunderstanding and any later nasty surprises etc.

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
Thank u for sppedy feedback bro SEAJ,

So at saunas usually we would get "happy ending" ? At 1000hkd do we get hj or fj? Since we paid up front upon entering, do we still pay again later as hj or fj would be considered "extra services"?

Its quite dif from sg for example where we go to health center, pay 50 sgd for 45 mnt massage n then later on inside the girl usually just pop the GC asking for hj or fj.

Pardon me newbie not familiar with hk scene, as this my first hk exp. Many thanks in advance for the explanation bro SEAJ.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Just as in most other places, whilst there is of course a certain amount of uniformity, nonetheless the wide variety of establishments, target market, class etc etc makes it not really possible for anybody to reply you with a high degree of accuracy. Each place is just gonna have their own methods of charging etc.

In Hong Kong prostitution per se is not illegal but living off the proceeds of prostitution, maintaining a bawdy establishment etc is how the authorities keep a semblance of order in hongkong's entertainment scene. Thus saunas, massage parlors etc necessarily need to keep the provision of sexual services an opaque matter...and they wouldn't have "standard" services.

The easiest way, as I said previously, is just for you to ask and be quite specific. And unless you look like an undercover cop, then you should be able to get what you want at the price you're willing to pay.

Which brings up another point with many tourists - anywhere - being taken advantage of. Ask and agree first, and you should be able to avoid getting fleeced. Unless of course you get trapped at one of those "black establishments " in shanghai, Xian etc. LOL

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 07-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps another suggestion - and that is for you to read the sex141 forum; this is available in both English and Chinese .

The mod for the sauna section in the English forum dies a fair job of moderating pretty accurate info on the individual saunas here - and you should be able to find the information on the specific sauna you're talking about.

The Chinese forum is rather less trustworthy with all sorts of nefarious going ons

Just my POV
SEAJ
Old 07-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
seanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Perhaps another suggestion - and that is for you to read the sex141 forum; this is available in both English and Chinese .

The mod for the sauna section in the English forum dies a fair job of moderating pretty accurate info on the individual saunas here - and you should be able to find the information on the specific sauna you're talking about.

The Chinese forum is rather less trustworthy with all sorts of nefarious going ons

Just my POV
SEAJ
Thanks very much bro SEAJ.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
Was in HK last week and sms / called a few numbers which have "live" video preview :-

http://go141.com/en/avstar.php

Seems like they do not accept callers who don't speak cantonese. I speak both English and Mandarin but the operator said sorry.

Anyone has a better experience engaging these younger incall / outcall gals and what is the correct protocol ?
Anyone has any luck speaking in Mandarin or English to those Honey Girls / Young Buddies operators ?

http://go141.com/en/type-5-honey-gir...ies-model.html

http://go141.com/en/avstar.php

The last time I was there I called and sms 5-8 different numbers but they said sorry when they learnt I could not speak Cantonese

Am going there again this Wed on a business trip
Old 07-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone has any luck speaking in Mandarin or English to those Honey Girls / Young Buddies operators ?
..........and sms 5-8 different numbers but they said sorry when they learnt I could not speak Cantonese

Am going there again this Wed on a business trip
Just double checking - did you use a Hong Kong mobile number with your caller ID visible? They will refuse to response unless this requirement is met.

When you sent your SMS, did you use traditional or simplified Chinese?
I've heard that they will usually NOT service mainlanders and as such .....!

SEAJ
Old 08-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happyshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to ask noob question, but if the 141 website says that they provide *non-sexual service*. Isit true? Again sorry for the noob question.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyshooter View Post
Sorry to ask noob question, but if the 141 website says that they provide *non-sexual service*. Isit true? Again sorry for the noob question.
Actually a good question for those not familiar with the intricacies and application of Hong Kong laws.

Basically any premises with more than one occupant can be classified as organized prostitution and thus operators will for sure put such disclaimer on anything that is for public consumption and can be used as legal evidence.

Thus my previous suggestion that one should just ask and make sure one way or the other about any particular establishment; no big deal to do so - and I'd suspect even the operators prefers this to avoid problems. They can really hardly be the one to actually suggest sexual services.

SEAJ
Old 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cheekyboi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently in hong kong. staying north point. on my trip here last year.. I scroll through 141 and just nice they have some girls servicing in my hotel. I dont speak Cantonese but only chinese and they are ok.

this yr I look at 141 and from the photos. I can tell that there are still girls in my hotel. which is good because time for some action!
Old 09-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just double checking - did you use a Hong Kong mobile number with your caller ID visible? They will refuse to response unless this requirement is met.

When you sent your SMS, did you use traditional or simplified Chinese?
I've heard that they will usually NOT service mainlanders and as such .....!

SEAJ
I used a HK pre-paid card.

SMS was sent in English and later resent in simplified mandarin. When no response, I called. I didn't set any caller id barring on phone
Old 09-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

lol.. I called using my hotel's phone. not sure if theres any issue though
Old 09-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happyshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually a good question for those not familiar with the intricacies and application of Hong Kong laws.

Basically any premises with more than one occupant can be classified as organized prostitution and thus operators will for sure put such disclaimer on anything that is for public consumption and can be used as legal evidence.

Thus my previous suggestion that one should just ask and make sure one way or the other about any particular establishment; no big deal to do so - and I'd suspect even the operators prefers this to avoid problems. They can really hardly be the one to actually suggest sexual services.

SEAJ
Thank you so much brother Seaj! Thank you for clarifying!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyboi1 View Post
lol.. I called using my hotel's phone. not sure if theres any issue though
Presumably for the honey/hotel walk in girls?
If you did, what was the result?

As far as I know, they will usually not entertain land lines; they require you to phone again using a mobile phone to get the specific room number when you get to the hotel. I'd think they would also use this operating procedure to actually look at you to determine that you are not going to be some undercover cop. Most hotels will not lend their land lines for you to make outside phone calls.

For walk-up girls, they will usually take your call as in any case you'll eventually show up at their door for them to determine if they want your business or not.

And by the way, I'd opine that booking an appointment with a walk-up girl means nothing to them as they're just as likely to take on the next punter who'd show up at their door versus them wasting their time waiting for you! A bird in the hand and all that!

SEAJ
Old 09-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I used a HK pre-paid card.

SMS was sent in English and later resent in simplified mandarin. When no response, I called. I didn't set any caller id barring on phone
I guess recent crackdowns has resulted in these operators being more careful/demanding to protect themselves.

And let's face it, they've got sufficient "no problems" business from locals to allow them to be lackadaisical in serving tourists - too "mar faan" LOL.

SEAJ
Old 09-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Presumably for the honey/hotel walk in girls?
If you did, what was the result?

As far as I know, they will usually not entertain land lines; they require you to phone again using a mobile phone to get the specific room number when you get to the hotel. I'd think they would also use this operating procedure to actually look at you to determine that you are not going to be some undercover cop. Most hotels will not lend their land lines for you to make outside phone calls.

For walk-up girls, they will usually take your call as in any case you'll eventually show up at their door for them to determine if they want your business or not.

And by the way, I'd opine that booking an appointment with a walk-up girl means nothing to them as they're just as likely to take on the next punter who'd show up at their door versus them wasting their time waiting for you! A bird in the hand and all that!

SEAJ
maybe it was cos i was staying in the same hotel and I used my room phone. they asked for my room no. and called me back via the front desk and asked me to go to their floor for a look. the girls as expected arent from hk. but they were taiwanese and not that bad looking. job was not very sloppy either.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1