The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
xftgb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxftgb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Butthole Pleasures

Bros & Sisters

Before I start, I understand that anal sex is still considered taboo in our society and might not be everyone's cup of tea (or chocolate). So if it's something that disgusts you, there are many more interesting threads to browse!

After months of not-so-subtle hints such as rubbing my gf's anus and even spreading her butt cheeks to stick my tongue in, she was finally game enough to try anal sex for the first time and gave me the virginity of her ass. It was painful (according to her), and I was unprepared (was at her place and there wasn't lube) which contributed to her discomfort; it didn't last long because I didn't want to put her off anal sex.

In the meantime, I have been doing some research on how to make things more pleasurable for my gf (use lots of lube, play with her clit while I'm penetrating her), but I would appreciate more input from bros and sis who are more experienced than I am in this aspect of love-making. Thanks in advance for your advices!

For bros: What can you do to make things more pleasurable for the woman when engaging in anal sex?

For sis: What are some things a man can do to make engaging in anal sex more pleasurable for you?
Old 08-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Butthole Pleasures

i think for virgin butthole u must use lube lah.. no personal experiecen but read around from bros here that lube + her max willingness is most important.. hah
Old 08-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!
TS

Don't tell me you go in raw! The anal doesn't produce any lub on its own.
Unless your gf is able to wet the whole bed. It would be more enjoyable to include lub and plenty of it.

You don't want to tear her anal and see blood on your dick.
As the boss always say when he see anal sex, the anal is NOT for fucking!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Butthole Pleasures

Besides getting a lube, get those silicon lube. They stay wet longer and it's silky smooth.
The foreplay is very important. Play with her tits and clit. Once she is aroused, give her a good lick on her anus. Tongue-fuck her anus. Then slowly insert a finger. The positioning should be either doggy or she lying down with her legs spread wide. Slowly finger her arse till she is shiok. If u want fuck her arse, make sure put a cd. Gotta fuck her very slowly. Don't force ur dick like what u see in the movies. U may need a couple more trials b4 her arse is ready for ur whole dick! Anyway good luck. Getting an anal toy is also useful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

try using a butt plug with lube to lubricate and relax her anal hole. stick the butt plug in for a while, then take it out and insert again. do this a few times so she is comfortable with the feeling.

when penetrating with your dick, make sure you use lube also which makes it much easier for you and less painful for her.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Besides getting a lube, get those silicon lube. They stay wet longer and it's silky smooth.
The foreplay is very important. Play with her tits and clit. Once she is aroused, give her a good lick on her anus. Tongue-fuck her anus. Then slowly insert a finger. The positioning should be either doggy or she lying down with her legs spread wide. Slowly finger her arse till she is shiok. If u want fuck her arse, make sure put a cd. Gotta fuck her very slowly. Don't force ur dick like what u see in the movies. U may need a couple more trials b4 her arse is ready for ur whole dick! Anyway good luck. Getting an anal toy is also useful.
bro, y use a cd? its gonna be dirty? oops.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

The thing with anal is you can cum inside as many times as you want without worry of impregnating her.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
The thing with anal is you can cum inside as many times as you want without worry of impregnating her.
yeah! that's a plus for sure.

and the anal hole is much tighter than the pussy with a suction feeling
Old 12-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackie73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ts,

fuck a girl's cb la.. fuck her ass for what? lol.

anw just my 2cents.. use smth called an enema. can make it easier for assfuck.
use lots of lube and go slow.

have fun
Old 12-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In emergencies like this, cooking oil, olive oil, and/or butter are fantastic substitutes for KY. They also last much longer than water based lubes.
Old 14-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bb300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xftgb View Post
Bros & Sisters

Before I start, I understand that anal sex is still considered taboo in our society and might not be everyone's cup of tea (or chocolate). So if it's something that disgusts you, there are many more interesting threads to browse!

After months of not-so-subtle hints such as rubbing my gf's anus and even spreading her butt cheeks to stick my tongue in, she was finally game enough to try anal sex for the first time and gave me the virginity of her ass. It was painful (according to her), and I was unprepared (was at her place and there wasn't lube) which contributed to her discomfort; it didn't last long because I didn't want to put her off anal sex.

In the meantime, I have been doing some research on how to make things more pleasurable for my gf (use lots of lube, play with her clit while I'm penetrating her), but I would appreciate more input from bros and sis who are more experienced than I am in this aspect of love-making. Thanks in advance for your advices!

For bros: What can you do to make things more pleasurable for the woman when engaging in anal sex?

For sis: What are some things a man can do to make engaging in anal sex more pleasurable for you?
bro: lube !!!! rocks..
Old 18-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have some red wine. just tipsy and not too drunk.

let her lie down on bed then massage her whole body then massage her butt. slowly tickle up and down her clit by gently brushing your fingers against it. then slowly work the finger up to asshole. rub the rim gently. then massage butt and thighs.

then rub lotion all over butt, hips and waist. make sure to spread lotion even on her pubic area and even the joints of the thigh connecting butt.

massage all over her butt while teasing her butt. gently brush and etc. keep pouring more down the butt crack. lift her butt up slightly then massage the pubic area from below and the joints of leg to butt. then lick her pussy then asshole. keep doing that for at least 2hour and make sure she is damn wet and relax. you can tell she is relax when her asshole start to loosen open. if can cum from this than your doing it right.

once she relax then you can try slowly. once you get head in, dont move for awhile. let her get used to the dick head. keep rubbing and massaging her waist and butt. rub her clit too. by then she will ask you to go deeper already. after that just be gentle until she issue you a command to go full power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1