The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
I probably lost it while rubbing it
Haha.. its an inverted nipple. But it comes out when its fully erected
Hope thats not a turned off for bros here but i still love my body as much
How abt sharing ur full body photos
Old 25-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks all for the compliments!
Pls keep your kinky office sexperiences cumming
Sis, you have nice pair of sexy boobs. keep me harden all day.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 25-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
Sis, you have nice pair of sexy boobs. keep me harden all day.

Next pic, the lower portion?-

@
Old 25-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office
Just a humble selfie of myself... hope you guys like it

Wow wow wow... Beautiful assets.. Love those so much...

Reminds me of my ex.. We made out in the pantry in office once.. We were co-workers and started dating and the relationship lasted for about a year. I used to sit diagonally from her and we could see each other just by turning our heads 45 degree.

She will give me those sexy "I want it now" looks once in a while and then I'll then recce the pantry to make sure it's empty then call her in her office line to bring her in as if someone call her to attend to something.

Office people seldom use that pantry because it's a small room under the stairs and there was a bigger pantry on the other side of office. When she come in, we can lock the door since the cleaning auntie only comes in the morning and hardly anyone would use the pantry.

Luckily we never had anyone crashing in.. Haha.. Would have been a scene cause she would strip down her skirt or pants cause she like to spread wide wide. She gets very wet easily and we never need to use lube.

Feeling hot and steamy now just thinking about her and those days... Haha..
Old 25-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

the guys in my office will talk dirty to me. claimed they went toilet
"to do it" after catching me "showing" it.
true or not / after reading here, seems true?

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 25-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post
any pic to show
Old 25-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post
You should record it n tell HR n get theSE men sacked n then get their pay. If HR refuse, complain to MOM.
______
EXCHANGE points got record ma
Old 25-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You should record it n tell HR n get theSE men sacked n then get their pay. If HR refuse, complain to MOM.
______
EXCHANGE points got record ma
She didn't complain she felt offended so perhaps she also enjoy hearing them talking dirty to her...?
U never know....
Old 25-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
She didn't complain she felt offended so perhaps she also enjoy hearing them talking dirty to her...?
U never know....
Wrong!!!!!

You're wrong because u don't realise spore is fucked up. A Shit fake country

How many gers report police they kanna molested just to get money from the men. The police n courts n cb media knows About it but we never hear any gers kanna jail for extorting money

And gers in the street, arms get touched or breast got brushed or legs brushed, u seriously believe they are traumatized after being morlested. Must go counselling?

The truth is in foreign countries, in appropriate places like bars n parties, guys engage in flirting talks with gers. But in spore, if in bar, u say to ger you very hot. Ill make u go to heaven. If she complain to cops youll go jail.

Those guys are dumb to engage in such masturbation talk in office. Its not flirting but sexual harrassment . Even if the ger isn't offended, if she report them, they can get in deep shit
______
Exchange points wrong ma

Last edited by sadfa; 25-04-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 8
jamesboyboygirl is one of the Best!jamesboyboygirl is one of the Best!jamesboyboygirl is one of the Best!

I will always secretly masturbates in office under my desk when I saw one of my colleague down blouse because she just seat in front of me. Once she asking what I am doing? why my hand is always under my desk? I reply my hand is tired and need rest. And the best part was I was still masturbating when both of are talking. And she just give me a smile.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
There is a fine line between flirting and harassment, just like there is a fine line between being charming and being a pervert.

Based on your actions, when your female co-workers rush to the toilet after you have 'flirted' with them, it is probably to clean themselves off after being inappropriately touched by you. I would go as far as to venture a guess that you already have quite a reputation in your office among the ladies.

May I humbly suggest that you refrain from touching them but instead learn how to flirt properly? It is easier to arouse a women via mental stimulation than by physical touch…
Ya lor.

Alot of these Asian men are dumb fucks.
Female colleagues aren't a captive audience for male colleagues to morlest them n tease or sexually harrass them. Even if guys do it in secondary schools, they aren't 15 anymore

Asking female colleagues last night got fuck bo.
U having period ar.
Eat more bananas , yr bf will be happy.
All inappropriate .

Inappropriate touching even worse.
Knn. Think this is ktv meh

Waiting for these idiots to get in deep shit. Getting sack will b considered damn lucky.
_____
Exchange points appropriate ma

Last edited by sadfa; 25-04-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angexwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the toilet .. had séx once in the company
Old 26-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wrong!!!!!

You're wrong because u don't realise spore is fucked up. A Shit fake country

How many gers report police they kanna molested just to get money from the men. The police n courts n cb media knows About it but we never hear any gers kanna jail for extorting money

And gers in the street, arms get touched or breast got brushed or legs brushed, u seriously believe they are traumatized after being morlested. Must go counselling?

The truth is in foreign countries, in appropriate places like bars n parties, guys engage in flirting talks with gers. But in spore, if in bar, u say to ger you very hot. Ill make u go to heaven. If she complain to cops youll go jail.

Those guys are dumb to engage in such masturbation talk in office. Its not flirting but sexual harrassment . Even if the ger isn't offended, if she report them, they can get in deep shit
______
Exchange points wrong ma
We have Woman's Charter.
Old 26-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Desiderata is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office

Nice picture, more please.

👍🏿
Old 26-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wewewe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Going to wash my hp.. Just cum on u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1