The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Barcelona are willing to sell midfielder Yaya Toure in January - for the right price.

Despite his pledges of commitment last week, Sport says Toure could still join brother Kolo at Arsenal during the winter market.

Barca are ready to sell and the ball is in the court of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to make an attractive enough offer.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Source : www.asianbookie.com

Samir Nasri got Arsenal back in the groove as the French midfielder scored twice to give the Gunners a much-needed 2-1 win against Manchester United on Saturday.

Arsene Wenger's side started as underdogs on their home turf after a miserable run of three games without a win - including a tumultuous meltdown at Stoke - but they produced a superb performance to cast aside doubts over their title prospects this season.

Nasri opened the scoring midway through the first half in a thrilling encounter, then added his fifth goal of the campaign moments after half-time to seal the points.

A last minute goal from Rafael da Silva - his first for United - gave the champions hope, but they couldn't force an equaliser despite six minutes of injury-time.

Arsenal, who moved to within three points of leaders Chelsea ahead of their match at Blackburn on Sunday, are now firmly back in the title race, while United are five points off top spot.

Ahead of kick-off much of the talk had been of Arsenal's injury problems, so relief swept around the Emirates Stadium once the teams were announced with Theo Walcott, William Gallas and Mikael Silvestre coming through fitness tests.

For United there was just one change from the side that beat Hull last time out in the league, Park Ji-Sung coming in to replace Nani on the left of midfield.

Arsenal started nervously and goalkeeper Manuel Almunia gave away a needless free kick within one minute as he handled a Silvestre back pass. The set-piece led to Michael Carrick firing wide for the visitors.

Arsenal had not lost back-to-back league games in 56 outings, but the signs were not looking good as that defeat at Stoke seemed to pray on their nerves early on.

United had a goal ruled out after eight minutes, Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov had strayed offside before slotting home from close range after a Wayne Rooney shot was pushed away.

Wenger's men worked their way into the game and Nicklas Bendtner should have tested goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar with two headed chances before the quarter hour mark.

Arsenal took the lead in the 22nd minute. Patrice Evra fouled Bacary Sagna on the right side of the penalty area.

Cesc Fabregas's free-kick was cleared by Berbatov as far as Nasri on the edge of the box and he hit a left foot shot which deflected off Gary Neville and into the net.

The remainder of the half was tense. Walcott struck a decent opportunity over the crossbar, and Arsenal hearts were in mouths as Gael Clichy's apparent handball from a Rooney cross was not given as a penalty.

After the break Arsenal quickly slipped into gear and doubled their lead.

Fabregas produced a brilliant turn just outside the United area on 48 minutes and slipped in Nasri, who drilled a fine strike beyond the grasp of Van der Sar.

It was a desperate blow to United, the league's in-form team following a run of seven games without defeat.

Yet within a minute they should have reduced the deficit, Cristiano Ronaldo slotting wide from close range following a perfect lofted cross by Park.

Rooney had a header saved soon after, and the visitors then introduced Ryan Giggs in place of Anderson with 18 minutes remaining in a bid to salvage something from the game.

However, it was Arsenal who had the next opportunity, referee Howard Webb waving away penalty appeals as Nemanja Vidic tugged on the shirt of Nasri.

Ferguson brought on Carlos Tevez in place of Rooney in a further bid to snatch an unlikely point and Arsenal were forced to take off Almunia, with Lukasz Fabianski on after the Spanish keeper was injured in a challenge with Carrick.

United teenager Rafael, on for Neville, gave United a glimmer of hope in the 90th minute when he chested down a clearance on the edge of the area and volleyed left footed into the corner of Fabianski's net.

But victory takes Arsenal into third place, and although Man United have a game in hand, this is a huge psychological boost for Wenger and his side.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 12-11-2008, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 16
The Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find better

another great display by the young gunners.

Rewarded: xiaoboi2008
Old 13-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go Gunners GO !!
Old 14-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Head of Arsenal youth development Liam Brady has tipped Jack Wilshere to have a long and successful career.

Arsene Wenger fielded a team of youngsters in Tuesday's Carling Cup clash with Wigan and the Gunners ran out impressive 3-0 winners.

16-year-old midfielder Wilshere turned in an eye-catching performance and Brady believes he has the right attitude, as well as the ability, to become a top class player.

"Jack Wilshere has had a lot of publicity but he is a boy who has his feet firmly on the ground," Brady told Sky Sports News.

"He really wants to make it in football and is a very dedicated young man. I think Jack is a bit special."

All the young English players in Arsenal's side stood out and Brady is excited about what they can achieve over the coming years.
Bright future

"(Kieran) Gibbs and (Mark) Randall have had experience but Gavin Hoyte, Jay Simpson and Jack Wilshere have come in to the game last night lacking experience.

"But I think they have shown they have very bright futures in the professional game."

Brady believes Wenger deserves much of the credit for the brilliance of Arsenal's youngsters.

He explained: "I think the advantage for them at Arsenal is that the manager is keen to work with the young players.

"Particularly in international weeks he will have these young players over there training and instilling this confidence that so many of Arsene Wenger's players have.

"But we don't want to get carried away. They are 17 or 18, and in Jack's case 16, so they have a long way to go yet."
Old 21-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Samster

Bayern Munich defender Daniel van Buyten has admitted Arsenal are a 'very attractive club' amid rumours of interest from the Emirates Stadium outfit.

Reports in Thursday's press link the Gunners with a move for the towering centre-back, who had a loan spell with Manchester City in 2004.

It is claimed Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is eager to strengthen his backline after watching his side concede 15 goals in their opening 13 Premier League matches.

Van Buyten, 30, has hinted an offer from the North London club would be a tempting proposition as he struggles for regular first-team football at the Allianz Arena this term.

The Belgian said in the Daily Star: "Arsenal are a very attractive club. That goes without saying.

"When we reach the mid-season break I will take stock of my situation at Bayern. There is still time for me to make a decision.

"At present I'm not getting to play as many games for Bayern as before. I am concentrating on trying to get back into the side."
Old 22-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Samster

William Gallas is likely to have played his last game for Arsenal after he was stripped of the club captaincy and dropped from the squad to play Manchester City today for criticising his team-mates in an interview while on international duty with France this week. The 31-year-old defender was also fined £180,000, two weeks' wages, by Arsène Wenger when he reported for what he thought would be clear-the-air talks with his manager.

In the interview that cost him the captaincy and put a question mark over his future at the club, Gallas claimed that two Arsenal players - believed to be Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott - fought in the dressing-room at half-time during the 4-4 draw with Tottenham Hotspur last month and that team morale at the club has suffered this season because of the bad attitude and behaviour of one unnamed player.

Gallas arrived at Arsenal's training ground in Hertfordshire yesterday expecting to be let off with a slap on the wrist or a fine but Wenger decided to act. Gallas tried to explain that his comments had been taken out of context and that their real meaning had been lost in translation but Wenger believed that he could no longer rely on a player who had broken the unwritten rule that what goes on in the dressing-room stays there.

Wenger called time on Gallas's 15-month spell as captain after it emerged that he had also complained about the behaviour of a France team-mate, believed to be Samir Nasri, the Arsenal midfield player, in his autobiography, which was published in France this week. In the book, he describes tensions in France's squad during Euro 2008 caused by a young midfield player he refers to as “S”. French newspapers reported last night that “S” was Nasri. Gallas describes a confrontation with “S” on the training pitch in Switzerland. “Are you speaking to me? Who do you take yourself for? You're only 20 [which Nasri was at the time]... I am not your friend,” Gallas says he told the player. The player responded: “I'm not your friend, either,”
Related Links

* Gallas may lose Arsenal captaincy

* Gallas attacks Arsenal youngsters

* Wenger calls for truancy crackdown

Manuel Almunia will replace Gallas as captain at the City of Manchester Stadium today because Kolo Touré, the vice-captain, is sidelined with a calf strain. Cesc Fàbregas, the Spain midfield player, who is the favourite to be given the armband permanently, is suspended. “It doesn't surprise me that Gallas has lost the captaincy,” Paul Davis, the former Arsenal midfield player, said. “Wenger had no option.”

Arsenal thought they had pulled off a transfer coup when they convinced Chelsea to let Gallas move to the Emirates Stadium as part of the deal that took Ashley Cole to Stamford Bridge in August 2006, but little has gone right for him since being handed the armband by Wenger at the start of last season. Wenger ignored calls to replace him after his petulant behaviour at the end of the 2-2 draw away to Birmingham City in February and he was in further trouble last month when he was photographed coming out of a nightclub with a cigarette in his mouth.

Gallas raised eyebrows at the start of the season by claiming that he would leave Arsenal if they did not win a trophy this season, but he is likely to be sold or loaned to an Italian or Spanish club when the transfer window opens in January. He claimed this week that he would like to end his career in France. “If I go, it won't be to just anywhere,” Gallas said. “It will be to a big club or nowhere at all.”

Arsenal have decided to claim compensation of up to £1.1million from the FA's insurers after Walcott dislocated his right shoulder while on England duty in Berlin on Tuesday.
Old 22-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster

Fabregas has enjoyed a dramatic rise since he signed for the Gunners as a teenager from Barcelona in 2003.

The 21-year-old has already recorded over 200 appearances in an Arsenal shirt, netting 27 goals from midfield.

During the summer, Fabregas was tipped to rival current skipper William Gallas for the armband, but manager Arsene Wenger stood by the French defender.

However, Gallas' position has again been called into question following controversial revelations on Thursday, leading to doubts over whether he will captain the Gunners in the long-term.

Adebayor, who has played alongside Fabregas for two years, has praised the diminutive schemer's character and has backed him to one day lead out his team-mates.

"He's got the character. He can be Arsenal captain in the future, for sure. He is a good person," the Togolese told skysports.com at the launch of FIFA 09 from EA SPORTS.

"He's one of the best midfielders in the world. I think everyone knows that. He's a very good player and he is enjoying himself at Arsenal."

Adebayor made his comments prior to Gallas' outburst, which came during an interview given while on international duty with France

The Frenchman is disappointed he has been made a scapegoat for problems at Arsenal and has now explained of unrest in the Emirates Stadium camp.

He also revealed a bust-up at half-time during the 4-4 draw with rivals Tottenham Hotspur - a match Arsenal were winning 4-2 with just minutes remaining.

Fans have been calling for Gallas to be replaced as skipper with more than 80 per cent in a skysports.com poll wanting the defender to give up the captain's armband.
Old 25-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
fx_star deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Arsenal fans,

I'm here to fall in! Abit late i feel? Haha.

Arsenal will win tonight's CL match against dynamo kiev!

-1 ball huat ahh!
Old 26-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

Arsenal edged into the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday with a game to spare after an unconvincing 1-0 victory over Dynamo Kiev at the Emirates.

Substitute Nicklas Bendtner struck with three minutes remaining to keep Arsenal top of Group G and eliminate Kiev, who failed to capitalise on a nervy Arsenal display.

William Gallas returned to the Arsenal team after being dropped and stripped of the captaincy at the weekend and he almost gifted Kiev a goal shortly before halftime, Ismael Bangoura robbing him to fire a shot against the near post.

Robin van Persie had several near misses for Arsenal but Kiev, who had Olexandr Aliyev sent off in the final minute, should have gone in front late on when Artem Milevskiy shot straight at Manuel Almunia.
Old 28-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Cesc Fabregas, Arsenal's newly-appointed captain, has insisted the Gunners still haven't given up hope of winning the English Premier League title this season.

Arsenal travel to leaders and London rivals Chelsea on Sunday knowing they are 10 points off top spot following five league defeats already this season.

But they will be buoyed by a 1-0 Champions League win over Dynamo Kiev at the Emirates Stadium here Tuesday - Fabregas's first match as Arsenal captain.

Victory over the Ukrainians, secured by Nicklas Bendtner's late goal, saw Arsenal into the last 16 of European football's leading club competition with a match to spare.

It was a welcome result for Arsenal following the negative headlines generated by William Gallas's public criticisms of his team-mates, remarks which saw the France defender stripped of the club captaincy by compatriot and Gunners manager Arsene Wenger.

Arsenal's title aspirations may have been written off by many pundits but not by 21-year-old Spain midfielder Fabregas.

"The aim is to lift a trophy. We are in the last 16 of the Champions League and are in contention in every competition.

"We have played only 14 league games this season and it is not over yet. Nothing is done and we will fight until the end.

"Our target is to go there and win, because we could get some points back. The other teams at the top have some difficult games as well, so we will see."

Fabregas added he felt no extra pressure now he was captain. "It was a normal game for me and I don't really think about it. I am committed to the game and I do not realise if I am wearing the armband or not. I just to try to play for Arsenal and my team-mates and give my best."

Looking ahead, Fabregas said he expected an open game at Stamford Bridge. "We have to play as a team and when we play good and quick passing, we can play against anybody and win.

"Arsenal never go for a draw, we always go for a win and I am sure a club like Chelsea will do the same as well because every time I have played against them they have always gone forwards, to go for the victory."

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 29-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Samster

ESC FABREGAS will pick the brains of Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira as he tries to lead Arsenal back into the title race.

The new skipper says his side MUST win at Chelsea on Sunday as they are 10 points behind the leaders.

Fabregas, 21, made a winning start to captaincy with a 1-0 victory against Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday.

But the Spaniard wants to call on the experience of two former Gunners skippers to help him in his new role.

He said: “I still speak on the phone to Thierry and I will ask him about it.

“I’d love to talk with Patrick about the job as well because he has so much experience.

“It’s a big job on and off the pitch and everything is new to me at the moment. But I’m sure I’ll find out very quickly.

“It’s true that we are 10 points behind, so our immediate target is to win at Chelsea.

“Sunday is a good opportunity to get some points back and a couple of weeks after we have Liverpool at home.

“So we have to focus on winning and putting the pressure back on those ahead of us. If we can do that, things can change quickly.

“We have only played 14 Premier League games and it is not over yet.”

Fabregas is also looking forward to playing against a team who will attack, after spending much of the season battling sides with no positive ideas.

He said: “All the teams in the league know they have to defend a lot when they play Arsenal.

“Sometimes it looks as though they have spent all week in training just on defending. But if we want to win something, we have to overcome everything.”
Old 29-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

Arsenal have joined Manchester City and Real Madrid in the race to sign Bayern Munich’s out-of-favour German international striker Lukas Podolski.

With Emmanuel Adebayor and Eduardo Silva both experiencing problems with injury and Nicklas Bendtner struggling to find the net, Podolski could be just what Wenger needs to revitalise his team's disappointing start to the season.

Bayern President Franz Beckenbauer has confirmed that Podolski, who at the age of 23 already has 31 goals in 60 appearances for Germany, will be allowed to leave Munich for £12 million in the January transfer window.

Beckenbauer said: “Everything in life has its price. Two and a half years ago, we paid Cologne 10 million euros. Now, the fee is 15 million euros. You cannot keep a professional if he is unhappy, on the bench, and not playing."

“Poldi does not quite fit into our way of playing. He is a top-class striker when he has space in front of him as he has the pace to run clear. But the teams we play against are usually very defensive, so we need players who can get into the penalty area – Miroslav Klose and Luca Toni in particular.”
Old 30-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
caifan87 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you for the news abt Arsenal! I also a fan. But was quite disappointed with their last few results. Just hope that things will b better soon. Don't woryy abt me switching teams but I might just quit watching EPL.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Samster

Robin van Persie put Arsenal back into the Premier League title race with a superb second-half double in a 2-1 victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Van Persie struck twice in three minutes after the Blues had taken a first-half lead through a fortuitous Johan Djourou own goal.

But while the Dutch striker's second goal was sheer class, his equaliser was clearly scored from an offside position.

Chelsea remain top on goal difference from Liverpool but the Merseysiders will replace them if they get at least a point from their home clash with West Ham on Monday night.

The victory helped Arsenal to move back into the top four and cut the gap between them and Chelsea to seven points.

There was no hint of an Arsenal revival after a first half which saw them largely outplayed by the league leaders.

Arsenal's season, dogged by dressing-room unrest and five league defeats, looked in danger of imploding completely.

The opening 45 minutes was typically frenetic for a London derby and although Chelsea started brightly, the visitors almost snatched the lead in the 13th minute.

A cross to the far post from Emmanuel Adebayor was expertly controlled by Samir Nasri at the far post.

His drilled shot was only kept out by the outstretched arm of the giant Petr Cech in the Chelsea goal.

But Chelsea weathered Arsenal's early fire and almost opened the scoring themselves in the 23rd minute when a cross from Jose Bosingwa was met by the unmarked Frank Lampard.

The England midfielder sent his header goalwards only for Manuel Almunia to grasp it with both hands.

But Chelsea went ahead in the 29th minute thanks to some comedy football from Arsenal.

Almunia threw the ball straight to Bosingwa and when the Portugal right-back had exchanged passes with Nicolas Anelka, he sent over a dangerous low cross that Djourou could only turn into his own net from six yards.

But the first portent of an Arsenal revival arrived in the 32nd minute when Van Persie forced Cech into another fine save after the Arsenal midfielder had got the better of Branislav Ivanovic and unleashed a low drive towards the bottom corner.

Arsenal could have gone further behind five minutes before the interval but Almunia denied Salomon Kalou after Lampard's audacious headed flick had put him clear.

Chelsea had not conceded a second-half goal all season and so any chance of an Arsenal fightback was deemed remote at best.

The home side should have gone two in front four minutes after the restart but Lampard saw his shot flash just wide of Almunia's left-hand upright.

It was the last Chelsea attempt before Arsenal, against all the odds, turned the game on its head with two goals in three minutes.

The first was a controversial one as Van Persie was clearly yards offside when Denilson found him on the edge of the penalty area.

But with no whistle from referee Mike Dean, the Arsenal midfielder smashed the ball into the net for a 59th-minute equaliser.

Three minutes later the Dutchman put Arsenal in front. There seemed little danger as Van Persie shielded the ball on the edge of the penalty area with his back to Cech's goal.

But a superb shot on the turn sent the ball through the legs of Lampard and beyond the surprised Cech and into the bottom corner to the delight of the Arsenal fans. It was his ninth of the season.

Chelsea were stunned but the introductions of both Florent Malouda and Miroslav Stoch in place of John Obi Mikel and Deco, proved fruitless for Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Chelsea have not won at home now for three games and the flowing football that allowed them to destroy Sunderland 5-0 at the start of the month has deserted them.

Scolari's side ran out of ideas as the game wore on and even when they fashioned a rare chance to get back in the game, it was squandered by poor finishing.

Malouda sent a shot high into the crowd with four minutes remaining when the Frenchman should have at least hit the target.

Arsenal were clearly in no mood to allow Chelsea to get back in the game and despite a spell of injury-time pressure, Wenger's side clung on to defy the critics and keep themselves in the hunt for the title.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1