The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
rssu880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Very detail description of S showering, nice!
Old 05-09-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
starlighh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice share
Old 06-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
toyeva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting story
Old 12-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Watching her cute nips harden.. before and after. Her areola shrinks and small bright spot appears on the tip of her nips.

When her arms are down her small tits look cute, and when she raise her arms to shampoo they look so perky..

Old 12-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
byexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cute titties!
Old 13-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I reclined further back into my seat. At this point my cum was just clear liquid. My balls were exhausted..

S continued to soap her body. As she bent down to soap her legs, her small tits hanged from her chest. They look a bit conical in shape from her side. Her back was glistening and covered in soap foam streaks.. I know I have cummed a few times already but the view of S's body and her washing herself was still a big turn on. The taboo and wrongness of watching a close friend with girl next door vibes strip naked and shower was feeding my fetish a 5 star eat-all-you-want buffet.

While I was lost in my thoughts, S was finishing up her shower. Even though she doesn't have big tits like C, her fair skin coupled with her cute B cups looked exceptional under the light. Her skin gleamed and shined.. and her dark stubby nips and lightly trimmed pubes provided contrast, accenting her gnd and syt look.

But it wasn't over yet. S turned off the shower and proceeded to pick up one of her toiletries on the floor. Instead of squatting, she bent forwards with her ass facing the cam. I was treated to an amazing view of her ass..

She didn't have a huge ass, but her hips are wide enough to make me long to fuck her from the back. Bros, you know the shape.. a bent over ass tapering off in both directions towards her slender body and legs.

I wish I had a cam that was lower and could see her pussy as she did that. Imagine not just being able to see her naked, but her slit between her ass cheeks as well.

However, I knew my fetish could never be fully satisfied, no amount of content will be truly enough. I reminded myself that I am already lucky enough to have seen this much. I have to learn how to be content..

But then, I couldn't have imagined what would eventually land at my doorstep... That's a story for another day

Old 13-09-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Eequalmc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Camping here for more updates.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates! Share more please.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterl23 View Post
Nice updates! Share more please.
Very good updates, enjoyed it too
Old 13-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Here's a better angle to see her stubby nips
Old 13-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Hehehe

Old 13-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story. Any more to come?
Old 13-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
bavocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates by TS!
Old 13-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Letr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
But then, I couldn't have imagined what would eventually land at my doorstep... That's a story for another day
Looking forward to that day!
Old 14-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

I adored S's figure as she prepared to exit the shower. The moment she left the frame I continued the video from the other cam. She stepped out dripping wet, slick hair and all. There was a hint of her small tits bouncing as she walked out. I couldn't get a break at all from her sexiness..

Unlike C, S carefully and comprehensively toweled herself dry outside the shower. Watching her dry her armpits, her tits and her pussy with her legs slightly open.. I still couldn't believe I am witnessing her private, most intimate daily habits play out in front of me.

Earlier, C put on her clothes before continuing to do her face and brush her teeth. But S, she continued to stay nude..

She stepped towards the sink and started to brush her teeth. I watched her look blankly into the mirror as she brushed her teeth back and forth. Her tits went in and out of view as she moved her elbow. It felt like a game of hide and seek that I was playing with her brown nips. Damn.

I thought about all the future fap sessions I was going to get from just this one visit alone. There were so many fap worthy moments I will take months to analyze and distill from.

But nothing will be like the very first time you get to experience voyeurism like this. As S steadily did her routine, I could see the end coming.. I knew I would never see S and C the same way ever again.

Finally, S finished her routine. She picked up a fresh set of underwear and began to put them on. It was a slightly lacy grey bra and a pair of beige panties. Nothing special.. but it was still a turn on to see her transformation to a pair of shorts and t shirt.

That was the end of all the excitement. She opened the door and stepped out..

Or not? In her haste to leave the shower, S clumsily left a bag on the countertop.

S left her dirty clothes inside the toilet.

And M is next in line to shower. What would a guy do if he has access to his cute friend's dirty underwear in private?..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1