The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pick up methods

today decided to take a short trip down to town area to buy a few books, while i was waiting for the train, there's a lady(not very pretty, but decent looking) who walked over from her original location to stand beside me.

even in the train, i noticed(hopefully not my hallucination) that she was stealing glances at me once in a while. of course, i was actually stealing glance at another lady(now this lady is one steamy hot babe) so i wasnt really bothered.

reached my destination, alighted and decided to pick up my pace as i'm in a rush to go off, then while brisk walking, my shoes were stepped for a few times from behind, of course i'm bloody pissed having been stepped on a few times and it was still quite spacious. i turned back to see and realised that it was the same lady. being in a rush and was kind of pissed/worried, i decided to zoom into the crowd filtering into the escalator, at the same time noticing that she was trying to follow my path, thus losing her.

reflecting on what happened today, i think she was quite decent looking and definitely having a hot body. however, at that time, i was pissed and a bit worried that she might come at me with hostility. but should i have actually stopped and take that as a chance to talk to her? of course, i might be totally misunderstanding the entire situation, but i have reasons to believe that there's at least 1% chance she might actually be hitting on me? if so, why didnt she realised that stepping on my shoe a few times and following so closely behind my back would scare anyone off?

having said that, what would bros here do if u were in my shoe? to be honest, i'm regretting my choice of not taking the chance. also, i'm kind of curious if anyone actually tried to pick up someone alone in public places before. and if u had, how did u go about doing it?

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 02-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
Re: Pick up methods

i wouldn't have miss that chance if it were me. who knows? you may have found a fb in her .... sometimes average looking girls/ladies can be more horny and good at bed than those flower vase syts
Old 02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Becareful that she maybe a he...
Old 02-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
i wouldn't have miss that chance if it were me. who knows? you may have found a fb in her .... sometimes average looking girls/ladies can be more horny and good at bed than those flower vase syts
not that I will talk to her to get into her pants, but if not for the multiple stepping on my shoes, I wouldnt have avoided her... that time feel like I'm being stalked... well not that it's a bad feeling given that she's quite a decent looking babe with really hot bod... why I know? because she's wearing a tight t-shirt with what-looks-like-tights pant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Becareful that she maybe a he...
zzz bro... dont scare me leh... if she's a he, I can no longer trust if the girl I'm seeing is a she or a he liao...

honestly speaking, I have not tried to pick up a babe under such scenario, in a shopping mall... none any babe trying to attract my attention... by such a strange method... so dont you think pick up methods used in pubs, clubs dont really work here?

Old 03-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its all about chance. if you think its fate that bought you so close to her, then take it. If you are interested in how i picked up one hot swedish lady, please click my signature. Hope you understand.

just my 2cents
Old 03-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Method 1 ...Straight Forward

Turn ard n ask nicely ... Wat t F u want ??
Mayb she will ans ... I just want to F U...

Method 2 .... Indirect way
Turn ard n ask nicely ...... Hi Ms how can I help u ... u seen to tapping on me ???
Mayb or if she smile or ans ... Sorry ...
U ans ... No need to b sorry just buy me coffee ..tea ..or Me...
If she ok or smile .....u should say ....Shall we...

If there is a chance for u...
U should take out yr guts n try ....
Dum wait until chances r gone then think how to response if next same chance come ...if there is going to be next ...then next will b diff again ...then u will b think for next again n again .....

If A gal give u chance to response ... n if u hit it right n at t right time ... bro she yr
Nom gal feel guy attractive n man not tat u r handsome or has a gd body shape
But is due to how u response to her instinct n gut u hv show
Tats wat u r call Hunter ......
Old 03-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thxs bro TS for yr pts
Old 03-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

The worst regrets in one's life are acts of omission - Dun let the next opportunity slip by.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

some of these ladies are pyscho cases, good thing u siam her.

imagine it becomes a fatal attraction, even your dick also not safe.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
The worst regrets in one's life are acts of omission - Dun let the next opportunity slip by.
bro, regret is definitely there... I did not turn on my 'hunter' mode 24/7 as I was thinking about some important stuffs and so the unwanted attention disrupted my thoughts, that's why I took on the escape mode...

the regret only comes after I reflected at night and when my horny side took over... I never expected such attention in a public place to happen to me, so I always take walking as a time to think of stuffs. but I shall be a wise man... will permanently turn on my hunter mode...

Old 03-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
some of these ladies are pyscho cases, good thing u siam her.

... even your dick also not safe.
true bro... given what I have experienced in the past... I tend not to fear for my life but then again... dick not safe is something that I fear...

Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 16
Chanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to behold

maybe u do know her?
but she grew so beautiful , u couldnt recognise her?
Could be she wanted u to see her so she can reconcile friendship? ex sch mate?

i had an experience, i was standing at mrt station waiting for friend, a rude man bump me hard on my shoulders.
i was fuming, and glared at him, then realised it was my Senior from sec sch.
He was right in front of me yet i didnt recognise/see him...

<3
Old 04-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelfingers View Post
maybe u do know her?

i had an experience, i was standing at mrt station waiting for friend, a rude man bump me hard on my shoulders.
are u the lady who bio yoohoo? haha
Old 04-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelfingers View Post
maybe u do know her?

sis, that senior of yours sure tried hard to get your attention! but you recognised him at the end so it turns out ok...

for me, I have no idea... there are actually opportunities when she can actually talk to me, at the mrt platform before we board the train... so maybe not... I never thought of that... but I totally understand what you mean... I had a pri sch classmate who was very nerdy and normal looking and very close to me, but lost contact after going to sec, she grew up to be a very hot and pretty lady... I totally cannot recognise her when we met up few years back... but alas, I only saw her when I turned up and she left...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
are u the lady who bio yoohoo?
hahah... if so... I really like to know her and make up for my mistakes...

Old 04-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

zzz bro... dont scare me leh... if she's a he, I can no longer trust if the girl I'm seeing is a she or a he liao...

honestly speaking, I have not tried to pick up a babe under such scenario, in a shopping mall... none any babe trying to attract my attention... by such a strange method... so dont you think pick up methods used in pubs, clubs dont really work here?

You were in an "advantage" position at that point in time....u may not get another chance like that. First of all, you think she is looking at you, well you could be wrong here if that isn't true. FOr all you know she could be shortsighted. Second situation where she kept stepping on your feet behind..well whether intentionally or unintentionally, you could have made use of the situation to turn around and speak to her....telling her things like "whoa are you stalking me?" in a light-hearted way.

Well, I have been through such a situation myself and I didn't do anything....at the end of the day when I went home, i wanted to kick myself in the arse for being such an idiot at that point in time (e.g. one case where a beautiful babe cycle past me at my neighbour hood while I was jogging and later I ran past her without helping her when she was squatting down to try put back her bicycle chain which has came off...another case of a beautiful JC girl dropped her wallet and other personal belongings and got down the bus...what did i do? I took her wallet and called her to her and fling her wallet out of the window to her...at that point in time most SBS buses no air-con yet)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1