The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 14-03-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Updated review for M*** from J*

- 1st time to see her in months, good that she still recognise me even with the mask on, though no surprise as I was her regular for a few years before covid
- teasing started from 1st min. Do note she is not known for her teasing, but her skills has improved a fair bit from her previous work location. For some reason she does not use her nails to taste at all.
- got cue to turn around at 30min mark. Slowly played with and tasted her body. Lifted up her bra and licked and suck her tanned boobs all around. As usual, she has no reaction to any boob stimulation.
- continued down to lick her stomach and sides all over without stopping, while attempting to yank off her tights, which were really tight! She told me to go gentle on the pants as they are new, so I slowly inch them down
- exposed half of her butt and started painting them. Soft yet firm at the same time, juicy and protruding tanned butt for me to enjoy. Pulled her pants further down and the bottom of her butt popped out over the pants into place. I then gave it a few good slaps and grab. She playfully slapped my thigh in response. I took this as the cue to nibble around her thong line around her butt. I used my finger to inch her pants down further and stroked her inner thighs. She flinched and I grabbed her thigh tighter and stroked her groin in a circular motion. At the same time sucking and at times biting her bare butt now. Started to lick her wet hole over the thong with a loud slurp and that’s when she moved slightly and quickened her HJ pace, came in no time. Entire process took 20 mins as I did the above slowly
- finished off last 10 mins with a head massage
- left a satisfied man. Remember, when u go for M***, it’s not for her teasing or Hj skills, it’s to experience and play with that SYT tanned firm body of hers. I made sure I was the first customer of the day so the tasting is still on a fresh body.
- can’t wait to try YY next
may i know the damage? to play like tat haha
Old 14-03-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 3
Gigawawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to J* recently for the first time and booked C******. Looks abitttt chubbier in real life. Opted for the Chinese style massage as Albee recommended Chinese better for muscle ache. Took a quick shower and the massage begin.

Had a really good 5 mins rubdown by C and it was exactly what I needed. The strength and technique really good. If harder would be even better. Then she keep asking me to take the $89 package but I really too shiok with this. Told her this was sibei good already but eventually I gave in.

When she first put the hot oil, she just keep teasing my 2IC and the perineum while I was lying face down. 2IC was about to stand up but she move away. SUCH A TEASE. She then gave me a really good massage with some teasing before popping GQ.

I was really tired and wasn't really in the mood after the super shiok hard massage. 2IC also feeling the Monday blues. I told her next time, and she continued to give good massage on my stomach, inner thigh. Constantly still teasing. She massage my head later and I feel asleep.....

Went ahead to shower and when I came out, she was outside, looking at me fully naked, then she laughed shyly. Wa my 2IC suddenly wake up from this SYT behavior. Was going to ask her to continue but I remember Albee say she got appt after me, so I never. Just as I left the place, she stroked my back and wa, I left the MP feeling so teased.

Conclusion: 10/10 RTM.
Massage was great! Really enjoyed it. The teasing also pretty good, will use her body and thigh rub against you. Will definitely call C****** again and also cant wait to try other ML next time.
Old 15-03-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
St**
[QUOTE=Gigawawa;21153765]Bro, this one is S*R* or S**R?[/
Old 15-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It was 9am on a weekday, earlier the better.
Actually when I realised I had some free time, I called to book for YY but she had appointment, so tried M*** again cos haven’t had her that few months. There are people who do go that early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Hahaha how early you go sia to be her 1st customer of the day? That’s a good breakfast to start!
Old 15-03-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

The usual 89 + 50.
But keep in mind I been her regular for a few years before covid, then during the 2 years of covid I only went a few times to her.
So different people may have different experience.
There was also this guy whose FR on her I read, he mentioned she gave him a BJ or sth. But in my years of patronising her, no such thing.
I did ask her sometime ago before covid to quote for BJ but she said she doesn’t do that, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboylee View Post
may i know the damage? to play like tat haha
Old 16-03-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Support4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried YY is she good?
Old 17-03-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
It was 9am on a weekday, earlier the better.
Actually when I realised I had some free time, I called to book for YY but she had appointment, so tried M*** again cos haven’t had her that few months. There are people who do go that early.
Yup, last time when XX is still around, I will go that early de… enter the shop earlier than Albee
Old 17-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support4life View Post
Anyone tried YY is she good?
YY ass so round.. feel like biting
Old 17-03-2022, 08:45 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

any bro can share location ? thank you

Target 14500 point
Old 18-03-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

That’s what I’ll try and do when I pay her a visit - will provide FR once visited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
YY ass so round.. feel like biting
Old 19-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Yup, last time when XX is still around, I will go that early de… enter the shop earlier than Albee
I got to admit, XX is really a teaser. Make you see stars everytime
Old 19-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopiogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
I got to admit, XX is really a teaser. Make you see stars everytime
sources tell me XX coming back soon. And she zng her nose while in Vietnam. So should look better now
Old 19-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4645 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

XX back? I am so taking a long drive to JQ…. The quality near my new home is horrible…. With hell lot of fake reviews in SBF… horrible area. Miss the north…
Old 19-03-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

XX delayed and will be back in April
Old 20-03-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Wa how do you know she is coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1