The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
think found the orig bldg xin jian

went 五宝
think only top 2 floor, limited,

went xin jian
ya the familiar stairs
but seem less offering compared prev

11/10 nil
9/7/8 - mostly working, average 5/8 rooms
6 nil
previous 6-11fl all have

haha saw one plump malay looking girl walk out in her undies, garang

managed to get one guangdong wl level 12

look : 7/10 (syt)
body : slim, m6 type
bj : short
fj : 7/10 accomdating
rtf: if got time

well after 3 days of disappointment, finally one consolation
in GZ cannot surf 141
any kind bro can direct me the street for xin jian bldg
forgot where liao
Old 09-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
thanks for e recommendation Bro.

just tried her. pleasant woman with curves at e right place.

thai national who spoke good English and always smiling.

bbbj and allow cim though I didn't cim cus too late liao haha.
looks pretty good, hope can find sometime to go down hk this month to try her
Old 10-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
tshirt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
The information is authentic and no glimmicks but not the rating of looks..

Beware for those chicks below HK$300.. They might appear old or MILF...

My advice go those places full of chicks in one building like Fuji... 30 chicks just one building so you can do stringent check on the girls..
I been to Fuji many times. Yes some doors do have pretty China girls with sexy body, but the service is very basic. Fake kissing (no dfk), no bbbj, no 69. For HKD450, it is waste of money lah!
Old 12-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros
I will be in hk this month end . Since I stay at causeway I'll pop by Fuji building .

Does any bro have any recommended meat ?
Can pm me?
Old 12-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Hi bros
I will be in hk this month end . Since I stay at causeway I'll pop by Fuji building .

Does any bro have any recommended meat ?
Can pm me?
meat changes very often at Fuji n Hop Yee. Most of them stay for 1-2 weeks n go back.

Best is to use ur notetaking app on ur phone n type down which floor n room no lest u forget n go ring the same doorbell twice.

U could pm me towards month's end.. i might be in HK.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm heading to Hong Kong end of this month too.

Never try those walk up services before and will arrange to visit them in Kowloon.

Last edited by unclelimk; 12-11-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe we can chiong together
Old 14-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Update on my HK trip. I arrive in HK yesterday and fast hand fast leg went over to James S Lee Mansion. I probably spent 30mins walking from 8th - 4th, 4th to 8th den down again. I finally settled for a lady on the 7th. Honestly very disappointing. MILF even thou advertised for 90mins but i probably spend half the time in there, cost me HK$700 bucks. with her so called massage.

Feeling unsatisfied I went hunting after a cigg, settled after only 10 mins of hunting for on a 5th floor lady, she was engaged when I was hunting earlier. This time round I opted for massage and HJ only, her massage was surprisingly good. Looks good also MILF but much better looking than the first. after 30mins massage I told her lets do full service. over 1 hr in her room and this time round HK$900 poorer(780 + 100 tips).

Total cost $1600 for 100 mins of exploration. I guess I would say worth and not worth. the first girl was totally not worth 700. the second one was probably worth 780 or 900 but with 900 if I were to go for hotel walk ups I can most probably get a early 20s girl. Well I did get a SYT the last time I was in HK.

Oh well. Overall.. I would say very good experience. At least when ppl ask I can say I experience before. I would probably try again if I have the time to walk around. but for additional couple of hundred, hotel walk in for younger girls seems ok.
Old 14-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

where should i head to tonight? tomorrow I am heading back in the afternoon not going back to the office perhaps I can try fishing.. HK girls are quite attractive.. I am not hoping for anything maybe I maybe lucky..

Lan Kwai Fong???
Old 18-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Update on my HK trip. I arrive in HK yesterday and fast hand fast leg went over to James S Lee Mansion. I probably spent 30mins walking from 8th - 4th, 4th to 8th den down again. I finally settled for a lady on the 7th. Honestly very disappointing. MILF even thou advertised for 90mins but i probably spend half the time in there, cost me HK$700 bucks. with her so called massage.

Feeling unsatisfied I went hunting after a cigg, settled after only 10 mins of hunting for on a 5th floor lady, she was engaged when I was hunting earlier. This time round I opted for massage and HJ only, her massage was surprisingly good. Looks good also MILF but much better looking than the first. after 30mins massage I told her lets do full service. over 1 hr in her room and this time round HK$900 poorer(780 + 100 tips).

Total cost $1600 for 100 mins of exploration. I guess I would say worth and not worth. the first girl was totally not worth 700. the second one was probably worth 780 or 900 but with 900 if I were to go for hotel walk ups I can most probably get a early 20s girl. Well I did get a SYT the last time I was in HK.

Oh well. Overall.. I would say very good experience. At least when ppl ask I can say I experience before. I would probably try again if I have the time to walk around. but for additional couple of hundred, hotel walk in for younger girls seems ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
where should i head to tonight? tomorrow I am heading back in the afternoon not going back to the office perhaps I can try fishing.. HK girls are quite attractive.. I am not hoping for anything maybe I maybe lucky..

Lan Kwai Fong???

U should have tried Fuji or Hop Yee (Causeway Bay, Lockhart Road) or Champagne Court (Kimberly Road TST).

Fishing Local gals in LKF..? too many foreigners in LKF. Prefer to head to local pubs in TST or Mongkok.
Old 21-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
winfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwinfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to hk a few times for work but did not have the chance (or lust) to venture to a 141. So decided to try the famous Fuji building after some brief shopping at causeway bay.
Took a while for me to find Fuji bldg on foot from Sogo. Found the building and got 5 other cheongsters waiting for lift. Lift 1 goes odd num floors while lift 2 goes even number floors. Had a lil short list via sex141.com prior so went to 15fllr. But saw a note stuck on shortlist number 1 door that it was a "substitute" working tonite...so bros do take note of this. Went to shortlist number 2 but busy. Din know wat to do but saw local cheongsters "windowshop"...ie knock on door to see the gal...so as in Rome..do as the Romans do.

Knocked on 3 doors and decided on a milf that looked abit like Wen Bixia on 17th floor. Gal was very fair-skinned and friendly..around late 30s..boobs quite big but abit saggy for my liking. Action was very much average..no bbbj, ar etc...and of cos no com also(which was what I was looking for). Action for ard 40mins and emptied clip...was treated to water and some nice grapes before paying and leaving. Total dmg hkd588. A tad too expensive in my opinion for the very average service but my fault as I din ask how much beforehand also.

Overall a fun night out for me..and now thinking if I shld return tmr to Fuji again to try out my short lists. Good place to venture out to look for action in Hk...gals are friendly even when u r window shopping...much better atmosphere and quality than the ones I saw along the wanchai pubs...pinoys, Thai and Thai LBs.

Cheers,
W.f.g
Old 21-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Great FR bro WFG. I concur. Seems expensive but I'd pay if local HK pussy

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-11-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Great FR bro WFG. I concur. Seems expensive but I'd pay if local HK pussy
Possible to find them.. However, not many. Mid to upper floors of Fuji building (Causeway bay) or upper floors of Champagne court (Kimberly road TST)

Need to ask them individually.
Old 24-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

All in hk this Tuesday to friday... any bro wanna Chiong night time , please pm me
Old 25-11-2013, 08:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Possible to find them.. However, not many. Mid to upper floors of Fuji building (Causeway bay) or upper floors of Champagne court (Kimberly road TST)

Need to ask them individually.
Its usually indicated on the door if its HK pussy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1