The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 21
lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!
Cool Re: What do if tight on money but still got the feeling to fuck?

Not to burst your bubble but it seems you are having a tough time concentrating on your priorities at the moment. Having a high sex drive at your age could mean that you started very very young and you are placing that as a higher priority than your immediate priorities.

As many veterans here say, if you need the money, work part time can easily earn it in a weekend or two. Unless you need to study hard to pass exams, then pass your exams, get a job and you have a steady income stream later on.

That being said, it is true that if you don't look good, you can still get the girls with a nice attitude and charisma, or even better, a big tool to satisfy the girls, somehow this big tool thing is true, girls like it large and expands them out.

Suggestion is to get your priorities right, set out your goals, sexual gratification is nice but temporal. If you have a girl you like who likes you too, it will come naturally and all so all the best and hope to see you succeed in what you set out to do (including the sexual gratification).
Old 14-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What do if tight on money but still got the feeling to fuck?

She said something about her pussy can expand but my brain could not. <---bro can u explain what this means? haha sorry pardon my ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Young, six pack, not poor = Positive things you have for your self
Ugly ? Got two nose or what?

Many years ago I asked a WL why she always take a customer from another continent. She said he treat her nice. I say but he so different. She said something about her pussy can expand but my brain could not. That day I learn something.

Prettiness is useful in a women and important too. Handsomeness is important but by no means an essential in a man. What you lack in looks, you can more than make up in other departments.

Be a nice and decent guy and it will open so many doors and legs. So say the senior brothers and so I see with mine own eyes.

So it has been said. Now let it be done.

Go forth and copulate with grace, dignity, beauty, joy and compassion with young lass (non WL)
Old 16-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
virgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did anyone suggest crowdfund him for a sex doll ?
Old 16-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fuckadapters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

Do part-time job
Old 16-05-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just once in a blue moon
Old 24-08-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undertake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share your sexperience
Old 24-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgonguy View Post
did anyone suggest crowdfund him for a sex doll ?
Can. But the sex doll must be shared among the investors.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Just for context, I'm not working and am a full time student. So the only kind of money I get from my parents are school allowance money and some odd jobs here and there to supplement my lifestyle. The only sex I ever gotten from were from sex workers and $50 geylang sex was the closest I could get it from. I'd save up for 2-3 weeks to blow it off on FL dome 1 for better experience.

That said, covid-19 hasn't been kind to me in terms of my sex life and mental health for the most part. Geylang closed down, bigger blue balls and lack of sexual experience during this repressive times has taken a toll on my mental wellbeing. not being focused on school and constantly looking for ways to earn money so I can have sex. when I do eventually save some, it's so hard to find $50 sex that I often resort to just going for massages and getting the ML to tease me with little to no money to tip up for (only paid $50 for handjob thrice in 3 years during covid because I saved up but it totalled to $110 at the end and found it not worth it). And yes, I have an extremely high sex drive. Can't blame it for having it either. Fwb or gf? If only hahaha. Too ugly to even get any actions. Always been known as the ugly guy since my secondary school days and even having a 6 pack and jacked isn't enough to score online dating platform, so I stopped trying. Haven't really had sex within the last 2 years which is sad afterall.

So my question is, what do you do if you're in a similar situation where you're strapped on cash and horny everytime? My initial thought was to borrow money to spend on FL dome and get it done with then gradually pay back once I've graduated by the end of this month and start working. Then again, it's not a guarantee that I'd be working by the time.

Alternatively, I'd just have to wait it out for geylang to reopen but being this horny for so long isn't the best. I wish money just dropped from the sky and I would just spend it on sex immediately 😂. In case you're wondering, I always pay myself first so no, I'm not poor by any means. Just don't have the extra dough in hand to have sex since I'm still schooling.
walao sugarbok sb also earning 50k why not try there leh
Old 25-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Can. But the sex doll must be shared among the investors.
hahaha this is a good idea, maybe can ask the sugarbook.com sb for some tips tmr at 9pm
Old 25-08-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Take the money, wrap around your hand, then jerk off. Finish, keep the money back in your wallet. Problem solved.
i think that is what some people do when times in need, maybe i also should do that since sugarbok sb are all getting almost 50k usd
Old 25-08-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
So simple

Just look for Ah Long lah
later the interest not enough for him to buy ice water also
Old 25-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
You're still young, concentrate on your studies la, instead of coming here to studies about bonking.... Finished your school go look for job, than every month can bonk all you want... Nobody can help you here if everytime you have the feeling to fuck..
very true or he got six packs, can try in sb.com to be a sugar baby and he also can bonk and earn money
Old 25-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13397 / Power: 23
BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
hahaha this is a good idea, maybe can ask the sugarbook.com sb for some tips tmr at 9pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
i think that is what some people do when times in need, maybe i also should do that since sugarbok sb are all getting almost 50k usd
Wow sugarbok/sugarbook is back! Where are your friends georgie1994, sammylee88, deematter?

2nd round upz:
CoCk shock Linkus owl888 Supervert shiofukis esssinine owen10 ClownTeaser Apollo loneyheart

Mininum 14 points to trade
Old 26-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
epoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No money no honey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1