The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What are my options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think you need to look at your options logically. If you're a malay guy in SG without much money for commercial sex but stuck with a damn high sex drive then your best option will be to seek out lonely Indon maids. There are many of them in SG and for many of the younger ones, virtually any Malay guy here is a huge upgrade over the Indon guys they are used to seeing back home. Most Indon ladies are actually very approachable and for them there is little downside in getting to know a local.

The other option that is (unfortunately) closed for now, is to find a gf (of sorts) in Batam. Again it is a question of relative advantage. Virtually any Singaporean Malay man is viewed positively as a prospective partner, whereas over here trying to land yourself a local Minah pussy will require you to compete with (too many) others. Ditto chasing a Chinese or Indian pussy, even tougher since you have less common ground.

Not meant to insult in any way. I understand the difficult predicament of the Singaporean Malay man. To give you an analogy - your situation is the same as a fat Indo Chinese girl seeking an eligible Indo Chinese guy. Literally an ice cube chance in hell.
That's right, but how do you get maids in the first place? 2 options, online apps or cold approach them on sundays. Cold approach is basically not very good in SG, sure you hear stories that it works sometimes but in SG there's just no culture of talking to strangers. Girls here are suspicious of strangers who talk to them unlike in the US where they'll happily chat you up if you're interesting enough. And most guys here don't have the skills to cold open women and talk to them in a way for the women to be interested. You can't get better at something by not doing it, and we just don't talk to strangers in SG. You hear stories from girls of guys just coming up to them and asking for number straight without any conversation, that's just creepy. So cold approach is not a good option for most guys because most guys don't have the skills because SG is not a good place to practice cold approach skills.

That leaves online apps. It's true that maids are definitely easier (the low hanging fruits), but they are by no means easy. Once they are online they become any regular chick. Online apps in SG are still a sausage fest where there are way more guys than girls. Even guys who are doing reasonably well (for eg me) will not pass up easy pussy if it's good looking enough (I banged a maid 2 months ago). Maids used to be much easier 2-3 years ago, now I barely get them anymore. TS also said he gets no matches even from fat girls, I'm guessing from maids too. I think as online game gets tougher, guys who didn't go for them in the past are forced to go for them. As covid drags on, more guys will flock to online apps and competition will just become more stiff, even for the low hanging fruits like maids and fat girls. You'll need to step up your game and improve your profile, i.e. watch the vids I posted above.

Online is getting harder but still the most accessible form of game in SG. There are 3 ways of getting girls: online, cold approach or social circle. Cold approach as I said above is not good in SG, plus bars and clubs are still closed. Social circle is good, but if you're no longer in school or you don't have a job that lets you know a lot of chicks then you obviously don't have a social circle to fish from. And SG is a small place, it's hard to bang multiple girls without them knowing if you got them from social circle. That leaves online, which is getting harder because it's the most accessible but still doable. Most guys can't be bothered to go to the gym, work out, improve their fashion and take good pics, so if you do those you'll still stand out.
Old 20-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
That's right, but how do you get maids in the first place? 2 options, online apps or cold approach them on sundays. Cold approach is basically not very good in SG, sure you hear stories that it works sometimes but in SG there's just no culture of talking to strangers. Girls here are suspicious of strangers who talk to them unlike in the US where they'll happily chat you up if you're interesting enough. And most guys here don't have the skills to cold open women and talk to them in a way for the women to be interested. You can't get better at something by not doing it, and we just don't talk to strangers in SG. You hear stories from girls of guys just coming up to them and asking for number straight without any conversation, that's just creepy. So cold approach is not a good option for most guys because most guys don't have the skills because SG is not a good place to practice cold approach skills.

That leaves online apps. It's true that maids are definitely easier (the low hanging fruits), but they are by no means easy. Once they are online they become any regular chick. Online apps in SG are still a sausage fest where there are way more guys than girls. Even guys who are doing reasonably well (for eg me) will not pass up easy pussy if it's good looking enough (I banged a maid 2 months ago). Maids used to be much easier 2-3 years ago, now I barely get them anymore. TS also said he gets no matches even from fat girls, I'm guessing from maids too. I think as online game gets tougher, guys who didn't go for them in the past are forced to go for them. As covid drags on, more guys will flock to online apps and competition will just become more stiff, even for the low hanging fruits like maids and fat girls. You'll need to step up your game and improve your profile, i.e. watch the vids I posted above.

Online is getting harder but still the most accessible form of game in SG. There are 3 ways of getting girls: online, cold approach or social circle. Cold approach as I said above is not good in SG, plus bars and clubs are still closed. Social circle is good, but if you're no longer in school or you don't have a job that lets you know a lot of chicks then you obviously don't have a social circle to fish from. And SG is a small place, it's hard to bang multiple girls without them knowing if you got them from social circle. That leaves online, which is getting harder because it's the most accessible but still doable. Most guys can't be bothered to go to the gym, work out, improve their fashion and take good pics, so if you do those you'll still stand out.
I wrote my previous piece in context of TS, who is a Malay guy so clearly he has a linguistic advantage over most of us here. Being of the same religion also helps, a lot of Indon maids here are Muslim though there are also many who are Hindu (from Bali) or Christians (Mainly from Sulawesi). For Indons, like Malays if you can speak the language you are more than halfway there.

If you are talking from the context of a local Chinese guy trying to go after an Indon maid, your chances are very much lower. Yes you can just use money to buy your way, and eventually you still get the pussy, but chances are you won't get that kind of emotional connection that makes the fuck extra special.

Unless you can speak better than the "pasar" Malay that most Chinese Singaporeans manage, you won't really understand the mentality of the typical Indon maid. Their lives are mostly boring, lonely and can be quite hard. In that precious off day that they get every week they truly want to feel special and if they find someone they can connect with, you can pretty much do anything you want with them. Money helps, of course but primarily they are looking for an emotional connection, something they can look forward too every weekend.

If you ever had a Malay or Indon gf before you will know what I mean. There's something about that race that makes their sex drive super high, Malay and Indon women need regular servicing much more than the typical local Chinese girl.

Last edited by Penguin23; 20-02-2021 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 20-02-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I wrote my previous piece in context of TS, who is a Malay guy so clearly he has a linguistic advantage over most of us here. Being of the same religion also helps, a lot of Indon maids here are Muslim though there are also many who are Hindu (from Bali) or Christians (Mainly from Sulawesi). For Indons, like Malays if you can speak the language you are more than halfway there.

If you are talking from the context of a local Chinese guy trying to go after an Indon maid, your chances are very much lower. Yes you can just use money to buy your way, and eventually you still get the pussy, but chances are you won't get that kind of emotional connection that makes the fuck extra special.

Unless you can speak better than the "pasar" Malay that most Chinese Singaporeans manage, you won't really understand the mentality of the typical Indon maid. Their lives are mostly boring, lonely and can be quite hard. In that precious off day that they get every week they truly want to feel special and if they find someone they can connect with, you can pretty much do anything you want with them. Money helps, of course but primarily they are looking for an emotional connection, something they can look forward too every weekend.

If you ever had a Malay or Indon gf before you will know what I mean. There's something about that race that makes their sex drive super high, Malay and Indon women need regular servicing much more than the typical local Chinese girl.
Haha bro, I do very well with maids. Without going into specifics, due to my background I have a strong connection with Indon maids, probably stronger than local malay guys ever can. That's why I did very well with them. A few years back when my game wasn't good enough to attract locals/expats, maids were my bread and butter. I could get 1-2 new maids every week from online no problem, without paying or using money. Like I said I have a big advantage with Indon maids, so even when my game wasn't great I still did super well with them. Yes they have very strong sex drives, I am very familiar with that. These days though, even for a guy like me they are not so easy to get anymore. I can probably get 1-2 new ones a month if I try hard enough. The market has changed, competition in online apps has increased as online apps became more mainstream over the years. It's getting harder in general to get girls online, including maids too. They're still easier than normal girls, but by no means "easy" now.

Btw not trying to argue with you bro, just having a discussion for the sake of TS. I don't think advice like "seek out maids" is very helpful. What does that even mean anyway? Only swipe right on maids and swipe left on all non-maid girls? Can't be, right. Anyway I don't think TS didn't go for maids. My guess is when he swipes, he also swipes right on maids. When you're horny and you have no options, you don't pass on fuckable chicks just because they're maids. Someone comfortable doing commercial sex or going to Orchard Towers would have no problems going for maids. So I think it's reasonable to assume he was going for maids too. But TS doesn't get matches, that means he doesn't get matches even from maids. So IMO his solution is to improve his profile, so that he gets more matches with girls in general, including maids too.

Don't get me wrong, if TS wasn't swiping right on maids before he definitely should. For reasons you mentioned, maids are the low hanging fruits for him and for most guys. But I think likely he's already doing that and still not getting results.

Last edited by catlord; 20-02-2021 at 10:28 PM.
Old 24-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
For 2) I act normally around both old and young. And frankly I'm surrounded by loads of girls but the problem is, I'm not interested in them cause they are younger than my age. I like older women better. But generally no one said I act out differently. In fact, I'm kinda like the social guy in the group. Just so happen my pool of friends are mostly guys and that's it.
then just keep on fapping. it's not unusual to have such a sex drive anw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1