The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 02:40 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
18-year-old arrested for allegedly offering Punggol resident money for sex

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-money-for-sex

SINGAPORE - An 18-year-old teenager was arrested after he allegedly approached a resident in Punggol for sexual services on Tuesday (June 5).

Police said they were alerted to a case of public nuisance in Sumang Lane at about 2.30pm.

Which samster?Own up.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 18-year-old arrested for allegedly offering Punggol resident money for sex

Hmm... I didn't know asking for sex service is a crime and will get you arrested.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Our law protects women. So if you do anything to insult her modesty, like offering money for sex hence implying that she’s a prostitute when she’s obviously not, then you can kena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hmm... I didn't know asking for sex service is a crime and will get you arrested.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The crime here is offering $50 for sex. Too little to entice the ladies.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Poor boy.. Probably doesnt know Geylang exist. Someone needs to take him there asap. Haha.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

It could possibly be that the neighbor is pretty and attractive. He should have been eyeing on her for quite some time already. I must say he is brave to have the balls to make an offer to the lady.
Old 08-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

got a feeling someone sabo his guy by giving him the address...

come on, no one will come knock on your door and even so, why so zhun zhun is your unit?

just my guess
Old 08-06-2018, 06:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

18-year-old offers HDB resident $50 for sexual services, gets turned over to police by her boyfriend
http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/18-...-her-boyfriend

A man showed up at Stomp contributor Stella’s flat in Block 223A Sumang Lane at Punggol on Monday afternoon (Jun 4) and asked her if she provided sexual services.

Stella told Stomp that she was at home with her two children -- a nine-year-old daughter and a seven-year-old son -- and went to answer the door after the guy showed up outside her flat at about 2.15pm.

She told him that she would call the police if he showed up at her flat again before slamming the door in the man’s face.

However, she realised that the man could be harrassing other women in the neighbourhood and thus decided to call the police.

As she was on the line with a police officer, she opened her door to scan the corridor to see if the man was still around.

According to Stella, the man was still loitering at a corner and saw Stella as she stepped out of her flat.

Stella said that the two of them even had eye contact, and the man apparently took out a $50 note and nodded at her.

She then called her boyfriend, Mr Looi, to inform him of the incident.

Mr Looi rushed to her house upon receiving the call.

The man reportedly showed up outside Stella’s flat again at about 2.18pm on Tuesday (Jun 5).

He did not notice a closed-circuit television installed outside Stella's flat.

Stella said that both Mr Looi and her have access to the CCTV footage via a phone app.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Gave the money to the wrong girl in the wrong place.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Our law protects women. So if you do anything to insult her modesty, like offering money for sex hence implying that she’s a prostitute when she’s obviously not, then you can kena.
Hell no... you mean like asking a woman, "hey baby, how about I give you 50-buck, you give me a fuck?" is a crime?

This is just a business proposal.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vroomsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$50 too low try $1000 no joke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1