The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wahlaue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Me newbie wanting to round GL at around 3-5pm today. Any seniors want to show me around? If not I will be wondering like headless chicken
Old 05-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gooner144 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, I guess u are really like your nick, the Gooner ...

If you are looking for FL who can CIM, you come to the wrong thread. You should goto the FL Dome #1, 2 or 3 to look for FL who offers CIM.
Oh well, what can i say, when i wanna cheong, i cheong kao kao within my 1k budget and tried all different things. Already had my 4 bonks in 3 days xD..See my $80/$100 review. Some of the cat 150 i tired are ok only, only dif is readily bbbj but service wise not too much different to me. The only thing i havent got the ger to do is bbbj, even with tip they dont wan too..bleh unlucky me! Maybe i should just pretend accident haha...

Anyway, thanks for the direction, but i'd rather play safe visiting legal brothels where the girls had regular check up. just hopefully someone could point to a girl which dont mind do CIM readily ..hehe..pls make my dream come true
Old 05-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Johnritz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone knows wat the opening hours are like? Is open only in the evening?

Thanks
Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Coltrane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros

I've asked this in several places but i dont get an answer. I'll try it here

I arive in singapore around the 10th of may and im looking for a nice gfe experience with a girl who likes to french. Can anyone recommend me one?

Also is it possible to see from the outside wich category the house is?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnritz View Post
Hi bros, anyone knows wat the opening hours are like? Is open only in the evening?

Thanks
mostly from 12pm to 1am..get in early to avoid the queue, especially those popular girls
Old 05-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltrane View Post
Hey bros

I've asked this in several places but i dont get an answer. I'll try it here

I arive in singapore around the 10th of may and im looking for a nice gfe experience with a girl who likes to french. Can anyone recommend me one?

Also is it possible to see from the outside wich category the house is?

Thanks in advance
most of cat150 girls allow french anyway. As to how much she french you, that really depend on your chemistry with her i guess..too many to suggest from, just read the thread started
Old 17-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

milford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know what is the market rate for quickie? Sporean, middle aged and not ugly type
Old 23-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
garyho11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where to find good chinese girls in geylang?

Hi i am new here May i know which lorong and house which have nice and good chinese girls?
Old 26-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can I ask if the cat150 girls do AR with or without condom? Those FL PRC I tried all do it with condom.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster (V)

kenwatanabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

asking the senior samsters..just out of curiosity, what can these PRC WL in GL do during red tide?

I know they normally get 1 week off. Are they able to meet up with customers to earn extra? Do they have that freedom?curfews?

They can't check in to hotels but there is a way ard it. does the OKTs/house owners allow this? of course some of us as supporters for a certain WLs have their personal contacts to arrange this..But most/all stay at their homebase, so getting out would mean they have to inform OKTs.

If their free to do stuffs, meaning any bao kings and bao them the whole week? whore-to-whore basis but is this common or usual?

some of these WL say they can come out but only for awhile etc. is this true? or are they just time managing the different request they get from her supporters?

basically, if someone can enlighten me with the 'house-rules' for PRC WLs in GL (legal) during red tide, it would be greatly appreciated.

thks
Old 02-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster (V)

kenwatanabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to add, for them spending time with you during their off days, of course depending how much they like you..it may be for free..out of goodwill/companionship/love/gifts/block-booking regular etc..
Old 02-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwatanabe View Post
asking the senior samsters..just out of curiosity, what can these PRC WL in GL do during red tide?

I know they normally get 1 week off. Are they able to meet up with customers to earn extra? Do they have that freedom?curfews?

They can't check in to hotels but there is a way ard it. does the OKTs/house owners allow this? of course some of us as supporters for a certain WLs have their personal contacts to arrange this..But most/all stay at their homebase, so getting out would mean they have to inform OKTs.

If their free to do stuffs, meaning any bao kings and bao them the whole week? whore-to-whore basis but is this common or usual?

some of these WL say they can come out but only for awhile etc. is this true? or are they just time managing the different request they get from her supporters?

basically, if someone can enlighten me with the 'house-rules' for PRC WLs in GL (legal) during red tide, it would be greatly appreciated.

thks
Hi bro, when a wl's menstruation comes, she is forced by nature to go on leave, some time it is a hard earned one. Usually, wls may take between 5 to 10 days off.

A wl may rest in the house if the flow of blood is heavy. It is also a time to catch up with the sleep. Different wls have different ways to spend their rest period.

Some houses have curfew hours for wls more so for Thai wls. Other houses could be more lenient and even give them a set of keys and they could return home at any hours.

AV forbids wls go out with customers. Some wls really follow the rule. But some of them may go out with big , generous or regular clients for more material gains such as expensive jewellery, watches, bags, money or cosmetic. Shopping could begin after a dinner. The more daring ones would go to disco or night club with clients.There is a possiblity that the some wls may go on slightly longer leave to accompany their favourite clients even though the flow has stopped. On the other hand, there are also wls who would go out with the men whom they like or love. In this case, they may go for meals, shows, shopping or visit the tourists' attractions. I was told that a photographer cheongster has been often asked by his favourite wls to go out for picture taking.

One interesting point, wls and their good sisters may have their periods coming at the same time. You may find it out when you go a house that several gals are on leave at the same time. Then they will go out together for what ever things.

This is also the time for wls to go to hair saloon, buying new dresses, shoes , cosmetic, CD and KY oil, etc.

I also know some wls take medication to delay the period so that they could make more money during the peak session.

In GL, you could find wls coming from all over PRC. Some of them are really nice gals whom I am prepared to marry under different circumstances. But they are also greedy ones often trying to extract gifts from you.
Old 16-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
avatar9021 is Cool - loads of Potential

Does any1 know usually how long do thai girls in the brothels stay in singapore?
Old 24-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Toughguy111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,
I'm new here, and i can say this is my 1st tima also.
Any good intro please?
Old 24-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pussyshooter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If they are brothel based, AV issues yellow cards for upto 2 years. But, freelancers are mostly on visitor visas if not illegal or local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar9021 View Post
Does any1 know usually how long do thai girls in the brothels stay in singapore?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1