The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

The Women's Charter to be amended into the Family Charter?

Over the next few months citizens will polled for their views on the above and invited to make suggestions for the amendment. However industry sources say the feminists and AWARE are strongly opposed to any changes to the Women's Charter, so those guys out there this is your chance to make your voices heard and fight AWARE to get some changes done to the Women's Charter as this opportunity is unlikely to come round again if it fails. Gather all your men friends and support the amendments.
Old 29-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
unforgetable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Married in 2012. No kids. Both parties willingly want to divorce. Any good and cheap lawyers to recommend? How long the process take? What are the requirements?
Old 29-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgetable View Post
Married in 2012. No kids. Both parties willingly want to divorce. Any good and cheap lawyers to recommend? How long the process take? What are the requirements?
Hi.. Bro unforgetable.. You and ur wife can discuss about monthly maintenance that for her,.The fastest is 3 months if both also agree on all condition.. Now the law come out a new rules that they want to know either one have bankruptcy before..
Old 29-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
papachan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

would like to seek some advise from you guys....

I gotten married in 2012 and a kid came along in 2013. we had a quarrel due to my debts with the banks, and later i found out she's having an affair and despite the talks and I'm willing to give chance to reconcile, she still seeing the man.

the thing is if I want to see my kid, it all depends on her mood. meaning to say, I can't make her angry be it from quarrels or anything she sees or hears.

Can I file divorce under adultery now or do I have to wait for the min requirements of 3yrs to be up before I can do that?

Thanks.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think the new system now is no requirement for lawyers.
You only require lawyers if the divorce is acrimonious and need to fight it out in court and over xxx amount of assets. If the assets to be contested is below xxx amount..... cannot engage lawyers.
Can drop by the Family Court for free consultation.
Old 30-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
unforgetable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
You only require lawyers if the divorce is acrimonious and need to fight it out in court and over xxx amount of assets. If the assets to be contested is below xxx amount..... cannot engage lawyers.
any numbers for me to call? We both agreed on mutual divorce. No money involve for monthly or asset.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
any numbers for me to call? We both agreed on mutual divorce. No money involve for monthly or asset.
Unfortunately the family court do not entertain telephone calls. You have to be there in person and they will explain the procedures, consequences and make you watch a short video on marriage/divorce. After that if you still wish to proceed with your divorce, they will arrange an appointment for mediation/counselling which both of you must attend. Everything is thrashed out and settled here so that when your divorce go to court it is all a formality for the judge to rubber stamp your divorce papers.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
You can have lawyers to represent you but they will not be of much use anymore. There is a compulsory mediation session which you must attend with your spouse before allowed to file for divorce. Lawyers cannot attend these sessions which involves only both of you, a marriage counsellor and the court appointed mediator.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papachan View Post

the thing is if I want to see my kid, it all depends on her mood. meaning to say, I can't make her angry be it from quarrels or anything she sees or hears.

Can I file divorce under adultery now or do I have to wait for the min requirements of 3yrs to be up before I can do that?

Thanks.
Adultery no need wait can file immediately but a bit tricky cos you must have hard evidence. But if not wrong must file within 6 months of first discovered if not after that cannot used as reason for filing.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

papachan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Adultery no need wait can file immediately but a bit tricky cos you must have hard evidence. But if not wrong must file within 6 months of first discovered if not after that cannot used as reason for filing.
I do have pictures and chat logs but not PI report. maybe I should engage one soon. Yes, upon receiving PI report, must file within 6mth.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do have pictures and chat logs but not PI report. maybe I should engage one soon. Yes, upon receiving PI report, must file within 6mth.
I think if the pic and chat logs are incriminating enough, don't need to waste money on PI cos basically they just tracked and record movement and take pic..
Old 05-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4563 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi,

would like to seek some advise from you guys....

I gotten married in 2012 and a kid came along in 2013. we had a quarrel due to my debts with the banks, and later i found out she's having an affair and despite the talks and I'm willing to give chance to reconcile, she still seeing the man.

Thanks.
1. Whether you quarrelled over your debts is irrelevant. When exactly did you get yourself in debt and are you still in debt? Keep this in mind as it will backfire against you as she can file for divorce based on unreasonable behaviour.
2. You need to engage a PI to gather evidence on her adultery and file for divorce immediately. This post of yours may backfire against you because you stated "you found out" instead of "you suspect", if she finds the post. Saving grace was that you did not post the date of when you found out. You may have found out the day you were posting. Do understanding that everything expires after 6 months. i.e. if you found out that she has an affair and do nothing for 6 months, you can no longer use it as a reason. But if you suspect and engage a PI to gather evidence and the PI comes back later than 6 months, it's a different story.
3. You can file for divorce under unreasonable behaviour or adultery any time.

NOW, ASK YOURSELF. IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR CHILD, IS DIVORCE THE RIGHT WAY TO GO? I SAW THAT YOU WANT TO RECONCILE, SO PLEASE DO SO WHILE YOU ENGAGE A PI TO GATHER EVIDENCE, SO THAT WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, YOU USE THAT EVIDENCE TO GET CUSTODY OF YOUR CHILD AND GIVE YOUR CHILD A GOOD LIFE.

But are you able to clear your debts, financially fight a divorce case and give your child a reasonable childhood? If not, is it better to let your wife have custody?

In any case, it's extremely bad for a child to grow up to parents that have affairs or don't love each other, so you need to either end that affair that your wife has or end your marriage. This is the hard truth. For the latter, once the marriage has ended, your child would know what has happened and could grow up better as he/she could associate what is happening around him and not assume that parents naturally don't love each other or could have affairs.

Also, think for your child at every stage, not the position of lawyers, not the position of others. Your life is already screwed, you just need to press RESET for yourself painfully while your child should transit seamlessly to his/her next phase of life.
Old 16-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
revolution23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
My wife n I both have agreed to divorce. So do we both have to go to family court together to file for divorce or any party will do.
Also currently we have kid, n our HDB flat is only ready TOP by next yr.
So if she agreed to let me have the custody of child, will HDB able to let me retain the Flat or still they will still "Chong kong" my flat?
Old 16-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution23 View Post
Hi,
My wife n I both have agreed to divorce. So do we both have to go to family court together to file for divorce or any party will do.
Also currently we have kid, n our HDB flat is only ready TOP by next yr.
So if she agreed to let me have the custody of child, will HDB able to let me retain the Flat or still they will still "Chong kong" my flat?
Custody of the child is normally joint custody. Care and control can be given to you in a joint parenting plan.

Your HDB flat is a matrimonial asset. That will be decided in the division of matrimonial assets. Whether your wife is willing to let you keep the flat 100% is up to you all to figure out. But even if divided you can buy back the share given to her. Divorce is one of those cases where HDB flat can be sold prior to MOP.
Old 16-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
revolution23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why must it be joint custody eventhough she willing to give up the custody?
One more question , is it a must to engage lawyer since both of us has mutual agreement in terms of finance, child n HDB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshblue View Post
Custody of the child is normally joint custody. Care and control can be given to you in a joint parenting plan.

Your HDB flat is a matrimonial asset. That will be decided in the division of matrimonial assets. Whether your wife is willing to let you keep the flat 100% is up to you all to figure out. But even if divided you can buy back the share given to her. Divorce is one of those cases where HDB flat can be sold prior to MOP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1